Registered User gregorywilliams's Avatar
    gregorywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen Bodybuilding in California

For any of you California young men who are thinking about doing a competition, the state competitions are coming up soon. The NPC Contra Costa (Hayward) which I call the Northern California championships is on May 11th and the NPC California State championships is on May 24-25, 2002 in Culver City.

If you need help in contest prep please contact me. I have been working with teens for a number of years and based upon some photos in this forum some of you guys would do well. It doesn't have to be California grown boys, even Arizona and Neveda if you plan to come to these events.

Get Ready to Compete!

If there are any California teens preparing for these upcoming competitions please email me. Thanks!

Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

nope

im thinking maybe when im 19-20 i will compete

Why Wait Till Then?

Most the the young teens I have trained state that they wished they started competing earlier, around 15/16 yo even though their bodies were not at the stage of development as to their liking or even winning a competition. They wanted the experience earlier to keep them motivated and driven faster to complete their goals. You are only a teenager so long.

Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hey

where do you live ?

My Location

I live in Porterville, CA.

Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats ur past comp experience
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

-Frank Herbert, Dune, "Litany Against Fear", 1965

laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm gonna compete next year in the teen division.
    Elven bread is a good pre-workout carb source.

guy_attitude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guy_attitude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    laxballer, you found 3 yrs old thread !!

i am proud of you.

neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i want to compete when im 17 im 16 right now so that gives me a year
    ENKI

laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

hell yeah thats what I do...Digging up graves and make'em new again.

nex, are you going to compete in Contra Costa next year?

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gregorywilliams
    I live in Porterville, CA.

Make up your mind...

Porterville, CA... Tucson AZ

AS
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by laxballer
    nex, are you going to compete in Contra Costa next year?
    i don't even know of any comps in norcal but if you could give me more info on it i'd appreciate it. thanks bro
    ENKI

go to www.musclecontest.com and you'll find all the info you need.

Things Change!

Originally Posted by Cell-Tech
    Make up your mind...

Porterville, CA... Tucson AZ

AS
    Since the post I have moved to Tucson, Arizona.
    President
    Buddy Buddy Fitness Solutions