Wolfbeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Getting Certified

Well I want to get a job as a Personal Triainer this Summer, my last summer job was bloody boring (Lifeguarding) so I was wondering what is the best CErt to get? A.C.E. CanFit? any others I live in Canada mind you.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try asking in one of the other forums... i'm sure not too many teens are trainers and therefore dont know the steps for certification.. i'm sure some adult will know..

good luck on becoming a trainer,, best job in the world
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you want something cheap, www.amfpt.com is only $50, but IISA is supposed to be the best.
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 190, 9% bodyfat (thought it was 195 till i went to the doctors)

BEST LIFTS:
    Bench Press: 385-(i'm stuck)
    Squat: 565-(new) 580
    Deadlift: 510-(new) 540

God bless the dead & buried *****
    Don't worry if you see God first tell Him **** got worse
    I ain't mad, I know you're representin the crew
    And I can picture you in Heaven with a blunt & a brew- 2pac

I f*ckin love you Ryan, I'll meet you up there-
    12-17-04
    You will never be forgotten

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you plan to be a trainer at a gym? If so, you should contact your local gyms to see what certs they accept or prefer.
    Last edited by EAE; 12-24-2003 at 08:00 PM.

TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump good point
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 190, 9% bodyfat (thought it was 195 till i went to the doctors)

BEST LIFTS:
    Bench Press: 385-(i'm stuck)
    Squat: 565-(new) 580
    Deadlift: 510-(new) 540

God bless the dead & buried *****
    Don't worry if you see God first tell Him **** got worse
    I ain't mad, I know you're representin the crew
    And I can picture you in Heaven with a blunt & a brew- 2pac

I f*ckin love you Ryan, I'll meet you up there-
    12-17-04
    You will never be forgotten

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just the fact that someone can be certified so easily is the reason I never trust your average gym trainer.

No offense to you though, my uncle is certified, went through a lot of training, but so many out there are inept and unexperienced.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea its really easy to get certified. I became certified when I was 16 (now almost 19), and I actually did one of the hard certifications. It was from parrillo.com, and I paid $399 for the package. Then I had to do a two day course. The first day we learned stuff, and the second we did several different qualification tests. It took about 15 hours. That's pretty bad that I could do one of the hardest certifications at the age of 16. Just shows how unexperienced and naive a personal trainer really can be.
    www.WhoIsRight.info
    www.BobadillaKnives.com
    www.MyCustomKnife.com

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best place to get a cert is NSCA, its regarded as the hardest course. The there are 150 multiple choice questions and i think over 10 hrs of video stuff.

You can get the CPT without the college education, but not the CSCS.

ISSA is good but no match to NSCA.

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff