Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisfrantel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    -Peanut butter and honey sandwich on wheat bread. Nice source of protein with the pb and honey is a great natural energy source.

-Bagel. Healthy carbs. No cream cheese tho.

- Bowl of bluberries and some honey roasted peanuts.

- Any vegetable if you dont care about how things taste

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chrisfrantel View Post
    -Peanut butter and honey sandwich on wheat bread. Nice source of protein with the pb and honey is a great natural energy source.

-Bagel. Healthy carbs. No cream cheese tho.

- Bowl of bluberries and some honey roasted peanuts.

- Any vegetable if you dont care about how things taste
    Sweet bump. Enjoy your negs.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

gomak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i agree with most people with jerky, low fat, high protein, but high in sodium. also dont forget kangaroo*sausages*(prob limited for us aussies), normal pork sausages are about 40% fat, and other crap, aussie kangaroo sausages are 3% fat, 5% carb, and 30% protein!!!

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My go to snack has got to be sweet potato + pumpkin + squash pie.
    **** is ****tastic.

You mix the three together you get one awesome taste in the mouth.

denisa20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peanut Butter and Jelly on Wheat ??

Not sure if this is bad or not. But for a snack I have one slice of wheat bread and put PB and Jelly.. Is that bad??

ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballthtway will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

People stop taking the yolk out the egg it's like 60 percent of the protein !!!

jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ballthtway View Post
    wut
    "If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, THEN you'll be successful"

khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by slag View Post
    i'v actually tried that before, but somehow the powder didn't really do it for me, so i wasn't a fan of it.

but what i've found is, the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray works really well to, and its preety much calorie, carb, sodium free....actually it really doesn't have any nutritional pros or cons :P
    Those are terrible and someone also said
    i love that stuff!!!!
    Splenda? That stuff is crap. Eating chemicals is worse than eating just regular butter and regular non processed no ****ed with sugar. Eat real food not processed, no chemicals just food. I try to eat the local fruits and such and real stuff that hasn't been messed with by chemicals and any sort of process. Not healthy at all

klamse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are cashews a viable option?

khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100) khower is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by K8S View Post
    I started eating low fat yogurt and pop-tarts from Kellogg's since I'm going to school and always felt hungry in between meals. Anybody know if that's any good?

Thanks.
    Pop tarts and yogurt are both terrible choices pop tarts are loaded in trans fats saturated fats and sugar( the muscle killer) and anything with dairy is not good for you(the absorbtion of lactose to belly fat is higher than saturated fats). I eat unsalted almonds and cashews with jerkey. Also have unsalted sunflower seeds. I love brown rice in containers too

sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ballthtway View Post
    I think you mean, it's like 100% of the fat (along with SOME protein, nothing compared to egg whites). Although it is delicious and nutritious, and I agree they should stop taking out the yolk. I take out some of the yolk though, if I don't I would have to be too strict on my other meals due to my macros being out of whack. I have around 10 egg whites a day but only 6-7 whole eggs (counting the whites from the whole as well). I have no idea how anyone can survive either cutting or bulking without eggs <3.
    **Former 300 lb+ crew**
    **Forever cutting crew**

Start weight: 325 lbs
    Current weight: 219 lbs

Forever Cutting Coming to a Close: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165710491&p=1325547941#post1325547941

sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by klamse View Post
    Are cashews a viable option?
    Cashews are a viable option, but with most nuts go for the the ones with the least additives. No salt, not roasted, etc..

1 oz of Cashews (around 16) has 12g of Fat, 9g of Carbs, and 5g of Protein.
    My personal favorite are Almonds; 1 oz of Almonds (23) has 14g of Fat, 6g of Carbs and 6g of Protein (raw almonds).
    **Former 300 lb+ crew**
    **Forever cutting crew**

Start weight: 325 lbs
    Current weight: 219 lbs

Forever Cutting Coming to a Close: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165710491&p=1325547941#post1325547941

alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Banana (nothing added) just quick
    2. Dry roasted edamame is awesome
    3. ***e or Chobani greek yogurts
    4. Low fat string cheese
    5. Baby Carrots
    6. rice cakes

bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100)

Bansal group | healthy snacks | soy nuts | wheat nuts | chickpeas | pearl millets

BANSAL GROUP | HEALTHY SNACKS | SOY NUTS | WHEAT NUTS | CHICKPEAS | PEARL MILLETS
    BANSAL GROUP has been manufacturing Dry Roasted / Healthy Snacks for 20 years. Please visit our website for more description: roastedsnacks.com We have Soy Nuts, Roasted Chickpeas, Wheat Nuts, Corn Nuts, Roasted Pearl Millets, and other such items.

bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100) bansalsnacks is not very well liked. (-100)
    BANSAL GROUP | HEALTHY SNACKS | SOY NUTS | WHEAT NUTS | CHICKPEAS | PEARL MILLETS
    BANSAL GROUP has been manufacturing Dry Roasted / Healthy Snacks for 20 years. Please visit our website for more description: roastedsnacks.com. We have Soy Nuts, Roasted Chickpeas, Wheat Nuts, Corn Nuts, Roasted Pearl Millets, and other such items.

ethang12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you can tolerate dairy a very filling snack is some plain Greek with peanut butter and frozen blueberries