View Poll Results: Who should win the 2007 BodySpace Transformation Contest?

Voters
660. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nitaant

16 2.42%
  • Raquelle

6 0.91%
  • Ben

6 0.91%
  • Vanessa

143 21.67%
  • George

247 37.42%
  • Matthew

63 9.55%
  • Philip

144 21.82%
  • Chuck

35 5.30%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Who should win the 2007 BodySpace Transformation Contest?

Who do you think should win the 2007 BodySpace Transformation Contest? (This poll is strictly for entertainment purposes only, and will not affect the results.)

Click here to visit the 2007 BodySpace Transformation Contest blog:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transform2007

It's the final week, with just a few days left for the contestants to really make an impression and to post their final results and "After" photos...

If you're not familiar with the contestants, click here to see their own "Progress To Date" summaries:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...-date-nitaant/
    Progress To Date: Nitaant
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...date-raquelle/
    Progress To Date: Raquelle
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...s-to-date-ben/
    Progress To Date: Ben
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...-date-vanessa/
    Progress To Date: Vanessa
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...o-date-george/
    Progress To Date: George
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...-date-matthew/
    Progress To Date: Matthew
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...o-date-philip/
    Progress To Date: Philip
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...to-date-chuck/
    Progress To Date: Chuck

Also, feel free to add comments as to why you think so-and-so should win. Thanks.

You can also get to know the competitors and their stats here in these articles:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transformblogguide1.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transformblogguide2.htm

Note: this announcement originally posted here:
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Transfo...-this-contest/
    Last edited by bbcom_developer; 03-27-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Added more info.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i say chuck or vanessa. not george though.
    Last edited by muscleman420; 03-28-2007 at 10:32 AM.

bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Before and After

Originally Posted by muscleman420 View Post
    wait we have to sort through blog entries to look at people? is there a list of before and after photos?
    Yes, click on the links above to see before and after photos.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

between these three:Vanessa, Matthew, and chuck...Ow wait philip got a great transportation too...! in only 3 months

My bet is probably philip...

Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

First Place-Matthew

2 and 3 place-Chuck or Vanessa

pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't know they were going to do this...so I thought I could at least update my picture for you all.
    Each day is a chance to be better than the last!

Originally Posted by pmtaf View Post
    I didn't know they were going to do this...so I thought I could at least update my picture for you all.
    LOL, Philip. People can also vote on this page, too:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transformblogguide2.htm

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck everyone! this has been the best experience i have ever had! 12 weeks of hell!

Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000) Jamill is a complete loser! (-2000)

about this contest...

i think that phillip or in any case george should win...i mean....is a transformation after all...they have the best and quickest transformation of all....
    Iron is my best friend.....never lies....200 pounds are always 200 pounds...

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jamill View Post
    i think that phillip or in any case george should win...i mean....is a transformation after all...they have the best and quickest transformation of all....

Thanks Jamill!! I believe that we are all winners!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jamill View Post
    Thank you so much. I gave it 110%. We all gave alot of hardwork, but the one thing to remember is that 8 people changed their lives. Something we might not have done if it hadn't been for bodybuilding.com! (no suckup, just facts)

Originally Posted by gfriedel View Post
    Thanks Jamill!! I believe that we are all winners!
    Great statement, George!
    Each day is a chance to be better than the last!

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matt you turd you and your woman cast votes

Phill has my vote and I told him that weeks ago

I am just concerned at the moment about trailing Nit.......IS this some type of Sanjaya/American Idol backlash-(just kidding Nit). Have to bust your chops until the end

Nice job Rich throughout-kudos to you
    Last edited by njmuscle66; 03-27-2007 at 09:40 PM.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Please Take Note Of A Possible Cheater!!!!!

I would just like to point out that competitor "Matthew" aka BB2k aka bodebldr2000 was possibly using anabolic steroids during this contest. It's also very evident that he has extremely poor character in soliciting votes on other forums by trash talking other contestants. Enough from me, and we'll let screen shots of his own posts do the talking:

#3 Brings up how pathetic Bodybuilding.com is but #4 is really shows Matt's true colors in the same thread.

I hope this clarifies why certain people appeared to have dramatic results in an all natural contest. Cheaters should not be rewarded over those who followed the rules with due diligence.
    Last edited by deserusan; 03-28-2007 at 12:49 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think phillip made the biggest transformation. Good job, man! Chuck also made a good transformation, but he looked pretty good to start with.

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I took a look at all the contestants, and I must say great job to all!!!!

My vote came down to Phillip and Chuck, both of you guys seem to have come the farthest. Excellent work!!!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Angry More Proof of Potential Cheating!!!!

This last one here I'll make a statement to Matt himself:

I may be a "dick sucker" like you clearly state here, but at least I'm not a pathetic liar. Even with roids and soliciting votes on other forums you still can't beat natural lifters in this transformation. You my friend are clearly scum and have shown your true colors once again for the bodybuilding.com community to see.

We'll never meet on stage because I'm someone who doesn't committ fraud and would abide by the rules of the organization I compete in. However, since you have continuously harassed my girlfriend, called her names, and pulled pathetic stunts like voting down her pictures (you were caught doing once votes were made public), I surely hope your vermin like conduct is taken into consideration as is your membership to this forum. Real men don't act in such a manner and you certainly lower the standard.

You embody everything that is wrong in competitive bodybuilding. It's individuals like yourself that give the sport of natural bodybuilding a bad name and you will never be someone who can rise above his own immorality. There is a place for people like you and we all know what it's called. However, right now it probably seems like you are already there.

-Des

Last edited by deserusan; 03-28-2007 at 01:08 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good work Dan, You beat me to the upload It is not fair to the other competitors who competed NATURALLY.

I expect some serious discussions to take place regarding this issue.

Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxer757 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmmm I'm stuck between vanessa, philip, and chuck... Good work all!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Boxer757/
    1.Diet
    2.Exercise
    3.Sleep
    4.Staple-supplements
    5.Fancy-schmancy supplements

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Phillip, Chuck, and Vanessa all made great progress...if I had to pick one though it'd be Phillip
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matthew 4TW! Made the best transformation period.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DarkFalcon View Post
    Matthew 4TW! Made the best transformation period.
    ya think

Here we grow again! livinonlava's Avatar
    livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I've got to say that I'm with the others on the top 3 - Chuck, Vanessa, and Phillip. However, from a strict "transformation" perspective, I believe my vote has to go to Phillip -- the difference in your face, chest, arms, and stomach are just impressive for such a short period. Awesome job man! If this was just a strict physique comparison... Vanessa, hands down (you're gonna kill 'em in a couple weeks )

Great work to all the competitors -- it requires an amazing amount of discipline to stick with your program for that period of time.
    Just a man trying to survive:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2290281

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I would just like to point out that competitor "Matthew" aka BB2k aka bodebldr2000 was possibly using anabolic steroids during this contest. It's also very evident that he has extremely poor character in soliciting votes on other forums by trash talking other contestants.
    Based off of the screenshots you posted I think it is safe to say that he should be disqualified. However, the REALLY funny part is that Matthew's transformation pales in comparison to quite a few of the others. Cheat to win and still ends up falling short, karma!

Vanessa and Phillip are going to be fighting to the end on this one. My vote went to Vanessa but JUST barely. Phillip you did an AMAZING job as well.

SCT

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just a reminder to all that ONLY registered member VOTES from forum members count, not the ones you clear your cookies on and vote twice on

Here we grow again! livinonlava's Avatar
    livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth View Post
    Based off of the screenshots you posted I think it is safe to say that he should be disqualified. However, the REALLY funny part is that Matthew's transformation pales in comparison to quite a few of the others. Cheat to win and still ends up falling short, karma!
    Quoted for truth. I thought the same exact thing. I didn't even see des' post until I had reviewed the competitors' pics -- Matthew wasn't even in my top 4. This is actually a great lesson for kids considering steroids -- not even those are a magic pill that guarantee results.
    Just a man trying to survive:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2290281

The posse is coming

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    Just a reminder to all that ONLY registered member VOTES from forum members count, not the ones you clear your cookies on and vote twice on
    Nothing counts, this poll is for entertainment purposes only. The real judging will be done by the bodybuilding.com staff.

Also, I dont remember reading anywhere that AAS is prohibited in this contest, and as such if indeed Matt did use, I dont believe he should be disqualified.

This public poll was a stupid idea, especially if it was only for "entertainment" purposes, as all it has (and was bound to) turn into was a smoldering mess of accusations, as well as votes going to the most popular members of the boards instead of those with the biggest transformations.

Also, as a side note, what are you people comparing Matthews pics to? His "Progress To Date" only has his current pics, not his befores. Please update this Matt

EDIT: I take back the "most votes to the most popular person". Philip seems to be getting most, some form of justice seems to be alive
    Miscer

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    Nothing counts, this poll is for entertainment purposes only. The real judging will be done by the bodybuilding.com staff.

Also, I dont remember reading anywhere that AAS is prohibited in this contest, and as such if indeed Matt did use, I dont believe he should be disqualified.

This public poll was a stupid idea, especially if it was only for "entertainment" purposes, as all it has (and was bound to) turn into was a smoldering mess of accusations, as well as votes going to the most popular members of the boards instead of those with the biggest transformations.

Also, as a side note, what are you people comparing Matthews pics to? His "Progress To Date" only has his current pics, not his befores. Please update this Matt

EDIT: I take back the "most votes to the most popular person". Philip seems to be getting most, some form of justice seems to be alive
    Well said.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up This is my vote

I was stucked btw Philip & Vanessa.

Philip did an amazing job, his jaw line actually highlights the transformation. If he wins this contest, I think the jaw line really nails it for him.

Having examined the progress pics, my vote is for Vanessa. A local female gym member in my area, resembles her. So I know how tough it is for Vanessa to lean out & maintain/develop muscle mass.

Simply leaning out and putting muscles on are no easy tasks going together. DAMN TOUGH! You probably plan your ****z(!) really well!

I can see she leans out from the pics. The hamstrings muscle developed out little while her abs remains lean & tight. The last pic show her side delts developed nicely.

Rgds,
    Tommy

user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post

Whether he should be disqualified or not, I am no Judge Dredd here.

I am not sure if AAS is prohibited for this contest either. The contestants should have the rules known by now.

However, bashing bb.com forum whom setting this contest up is unfair to this forum & disrespectful their staff.

It's no different than inviting someone to my house for dinner, after the dinner; I got bashed for doing dinner.

Just my 02 cents.
    Last edited by farangtlsw; 03-28-2007 at 02:57 AM.