Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

~Bodybuilding and Religion!~

What do you guys do when u have to fast?
    Means no eating meat, milk animal products.. etc!!

How do you keep you mass??

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being a non-practicing Catholic makes that a nonissue, and an added benefit of being one is that rumor has it Hell totally eliminates the need for thermogenics when it's time to begin a cutting phase. :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: ~Bodybuilding and Religion!~

Originally posted by SeV
    What do you guys do when u have to fast?
    Means no eating meat, milk animal products.. etc!!

How do you keep you mass??
    I think thats what Confession is all about. But hey I try!! for about 2 hours..

lol raynmella u cheeky bugger!

lol anthony i rather go to heaven where theres no need for thermo!

AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by SeV
    lol anthony i rather go to heaven where theres no need for thermo!
    Not true at all...Judas is notorious up there for using Hydroxycut. ;-)
    Pics Thread:

didnt know muscle tech was such an evil company lol

Originally posted by SeV
    didnt know muscle tech was such an evil company lol
    Yes, and so much so that all new versions of the King James Bible will have 6-page special ads about Celltech tucked between the Old and New Testament. ;-)
    Pics Thread:

hmmmmm lol

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by AnthonyGoldsGym

Yes, and so much so that all new versions of the King James Bible will have 6-page special ads about Celltech tucked between the Old and New Testament. ;-)
    That's hilarious!

*lol*...but true; they wanted to make it (The Bible) appear 1950% more holy. ;-)
    Pics Thread:

carlislek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, I'm Lutheran...we're basically very very bad catholics so it's no biggie.
    Hello Mr. Gopher. Yeah it's me, Mr. squirrel. Just a squirrel, not a plastic explosive, nothing to be worried about. --Caddyshack, 1980

Originally posted by carlislek
    lol, I'm Lutheran...we're basically very very bad catholics so it's no biggie.
    HELL yeah (pardon the pun)...you Lutheran dudes are definitely frowned upon!! *lol*

My wife's stepdad is actually a preacher with his own church in KY. I'll be the first to admit I felt alot more warmth and sincerity in a Nazarene service than I ever did in a Catholic one...the Catholic church is way too strict and way to big on appearances, procedure, and protocol, which is kinda ironic since it seems like a month can't go by without some Catholic priest being arrested or investigated for ****philia. :-)
    Pics Thread:

lol i always thought Catholics were too strict!
    im Russian Orthodox and i think we have a 1month goin withut meat now.. and its like right in the middle of my bulking and massive pumping iron cycle! lol fuk ;O( i might just skip meat on wednesdays and fridays!

Originally posted by SeV
    lol i always thought Catholics were too strict!
    im Russian Orthodox and i think we have a 1month goin withut meat now.. and its like right in the middle of my bulking and massive pumping iron cycle! lol fuk ;O( i might just skip meat on wednesdays and fridays!
    Just suck down about 10 cans of Planters Peanuts a day and you won't miss a protein beat....but you will miss your old pants size. ;-)
    Pics Thread:

bwhahaha
    i reckon ill just feel sick! but good idea!!

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say just fast.... How long are you fasting for anyway. You won't loose that much muscle if its like a week or so and when its over you should gain it back pretty easy...

-Ice
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fasting for a week???? What religion is that? Ramadan is a month long, but muslims eat at night and in the morning before dawn.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could use soy protein. Yeah I was catholic but now I'm more of a lutheran, the church I attend has kegs sometimes and on football game days everybody drinks at the church, it's actually kind of cool. The pastor even gets smashed.

wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my religion is BodyBuilding

Allah is not going to like that.

plornive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had to fast for Ramadan while in Tunesia. I lost a lot of muscle and felt like ****.

I think cottage cheese, flax, pottassium, salt, multivitamin is good to take before sun-up. Might be good to eat some cereal at 4am, and the other stuff at 5:15 am or so. Then eat only the cottage cheese and flax at night.

I didn't follow the above.

wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its me and between Allah. not your business

Originally posted by wanted
    its me and between Allah. not your business
    touchy! estrogen problem? water retention? bloating? bitch tits? LOL
    Last edited by K (same); 03-18-2002 at 11:27 AM.

ha ha.

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On a serious note... I have wondered about this myself. I haven't fasted since I got serious about BB. I know I've been sick for a week and hardly ate anything without much weight loss (maybe bout 5-6 lbs but gained it back quick). I'm sure I will fast again at some point... probably not for extended periods of time... I dunno. BTW I'm a "generic" christian (non-denominational) and for the record Jesus loves everyone here
    Make time to eat!

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm Southern Baptist. I think we invented the "Pot Luck Dinner"! Now you want some gooooood eatin' - just come on over!

Fasting? Hahaha!

Reverse-fasting???

But seriously, the women I dated have all made my life a living hell. I lost my appetite so often that I have been fasting all my phucking adult life!!

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You never heard of fasting for a week? I guess you never heard of fasting for a day either...
    It all depends on the reason you fast as to the duration. Plus with Ramadan its only sun up to sun down. Between those two you have your options....

I am a Catholic. I certainly know about fasting for a day. Now come again, which religion requires you to fast continuosly for the whole week???? I like to see you go without food and water for 7 days in a roll!

In a roll or a row (just messin)! No I've had to fast for a week sun up to sun down with no food during sun-up hours. There are religions that fast with out food for a weeks duration though. They drink only water. But, you're a smart man... I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

-Ice