Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Awake204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big Cat Stack (MegabolX/AnabolX) 3rd week results...

Hey all--
    Maybe a few of you will remember the 'need protien' advice thread a couple weeks ago, right before my megabol/anabol stack arrived. Well, it arrived (real fast, too!), and now Im at the end of my third week (1st week with the anabol-x). I must say, I am VERY impressed with the results.
    Here's some background info:

Height: 6'
    Weight before stack: 208
    Current weight: 223 (3 weeks!!)

Before Current
    Arms 17" 17.75"
    Neck 16" 16.75"
    Thighs 25.25" 26.5 "
    Calves 16" 16.5"
    Waist 33" 33"

Ill post up the chest and shoulders tomorrow - havent measured them yet this week!

Maintaining a 4500 calorie diet and 250 - 300g of protien per day. Supplements: Dessicated Liver(15 pills/day), VitaminC(3g/day).
    Also using NLarge2 and Optimum Whey.

Side effects: mild acne, slight (real slight) testicular shrinkage. Aggression. All side effects are definately on the mild side,though.
    Havent noticed any change in sex drive at all.

Strenght is steadily increasing, seemed to take off this week (assuming thats the 5AA at work)

Working out on a 4 or 5 day split, depending on how much time I have. Sleeping 7 - 8 hours a day.

Just wanted to let you guys know how things were going, and yell out a big thanks to Big Cat for his prohormone article, and the design of this stack. For those of you who are doubting - IT WORKS, AND IT WORKS REAL WELL!!

Also, thanks to everyone on this site who has provided all the awesome info on lifting and getting huge!! Started working out seriously last May, at 175 lbs! I could barely bench my weight 10 times. Discovered bb.com at the end of august (when I had just barely managed to get up to 180), and now I am where I am and Im still growing! All my friends think Im a freak! (and Im lovin it!)

Well - just wanted to keep my progress posted!

Thanks for listening...

Awake204

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for posting results. Keep it up!!
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey all. I'm just into my first week so not sure if results are from eating big but I do feel stronger and BIGGER! Background - age 51/training steady for 1 year/started (1 year ago at 215# 5'8"/fat) trained down to 167#. 1 week before megabol/174# and upped cals from 3500 to 4000. Tomorrow will be day 6 - weight at 182# (current waist size 32.5"). Enthusiasm is high, and have a very positive feeling. Don't know if its from the megabol but I LIKE IT. Anxious to start on the anabol.

Hey!

MotorcityAl-
    The best way I can describe the Megabol/Anabol:
    Its like when you first start training and eating right, and everything just takes right off! That's what I feel like in the gym all the time now. I havent gained any weight in the past couple of days, I had a personal dilemma and I havent been eating right in the past couple of days...But anyways:
    Strength seems to take right off with the anabol-x. I legpressed 700lbs yesterday, something I definately couldnt do before I started the stack. I just hope I dont lose much strength when I come off the prohormones! (from what Ive read, most of it is retained)

Good luck!!
    Awake204

MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alright Awake. Way to go. Just finished wk 1. Tomorrow wk 2 (of megabol) begins. Although I havn't taken any measurements, everyone at work says I am "BUSTIN OUT". (wearing tight T-shirts - I'm allowed being over 50). Still at 182# but finding it easier to ingest my 4000 cals (all clean) per day. Strength up some, but reps/energy/enthusiasm up tons. (although my motivation has been high for over a year - figure at 51 I can't afford to have any off time. I already used up my off time!) GO FOR IT and keep up your good stuff.

Nearly the end of the 4th week...

And Im still going strong...Had to up my calories to 4700/day. Trying to go for 5000 but its very difficult to eat that much. Im chugging NLarge2 like its water A couple extra peanut butter sandwiches a day should do it...
    So now Im solid at 225, with half the stack left to go. Im hoping to put on about 10 more lbs, hopefully stay in the upper 220's after Im off the stuff. Going to bulk for about 3 more months, try to hit 235 or so before I cut down. Im hoping for a lean 215 or so. This transformation has been totally phenomenal! Friend's say I look like I went out and bought a new body! Its amazing how fast you gain when you do things right...
    Good luck MotorcityAl! My hats off to you for hitting the gym at your age - I wish my Dad would get into fitness Im a little worried about his health.

-w- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey guys!

i just thought that i'd post along w/ you.. i've been on the stack for a week and already feel great. yeah, it's probably the placebo effect but i'll ride along w/ it. i'm eating about 4,000 calories, 2g of protein per lb of bw. milk and peanut butter have become my new best friends. i'm also getting plenty of ground turkey, cottage cheese, and cereals. the only supplement i'm using is labrada' pro v 60 along w/ milk (400cal & 70 grams of protein) and a few protein bars here and there. on week 5 i'm gonna load up on creatine (like big cat said). and 8 weeks later i'll be one big bad ass mother trucker! hopefully. good luck guys. stay with it!
    lets turn them calves into cattle!

Alright partners, way to go. This AM (hit gym at 5:30 AM) worked bi's - tri-s - and calves. Initially I thought I would do a easy day. WRONG - strength and energy wouldn't let me. BB curls (straight bar) B/4 80# 6-8 reps this AM 90# 10 reps (probably could've done more because I did three sets and was able to get 10 reps each set/usually my bi's wear out quicker) Even stronger on my tricep exersises. Sunday will be thighs/hams/shoulders & abs. Anxious to see what I can squat with (last week 295# 3 sets of 8-10). Will let you know. This is absolutely great stuff.

End of 4th week....

Well, its the end of the 4th week for me only gained a pound - but my diet was off for a few days and my stress level went through the roof. Got fired (that'll do it) for a bs reason at work, and went totally ballistic for like 3 days. Androgenics and stress are NOT a good combination!! Actually had to drag myself to the gym - was a little depressed to say the least.
    Strength was up this week, however. Deadlifted 425, benched 315, squatted 325, military press 155, barbell curl 135 for 6. These are poundages that I couldnt even touch a few months ago. Im sure the anabol-x is part of it...starting creatine this week as well. (also following big cats advice)
    Feel kind of bad, I think I wasted a week of the stack, messing up my diet for a few days and moping around. Whatareyagonna do when life bites you in the ass though, right?
    Ive got half the stack left to go, Im confident I can hit 230lbs at least. Starting to notice a little more side-effects, however. Nipples are a tad bit tender, more test. shrinkage. Just giving a heads up to you guys in the next couple of weeks...its mild, definately not something to worry about.
    Ive got to eat more, but its killing me. Even with the megabol-x its hard to get the appetite up to pound 5000 cals/day. Peanut butter sandwhiches and optimum whey...peanut butter sandwiches and optimum whey...
    Looking foward to the next 10 lbs...

Good luck guys! Keep it up!!

Awake204

Sorry about the job. Hope everything works out for you. It seems like you have everything in perspective, however. Life steers us in many directions, and most of the time it's for the better. Keep up the good work, keep eating and working out hard. You're doing great. Me too.

fyi

i was talking to big cat on another thread and asked him if there was anything to take along w/ the stack to prevent any nasty side effects (gyno-like), and he said it would be a good idea to take viratase along w/ it. now he also said that most people wont need it unless they are overly sensetive. (i once got a small case of gyno from a product called dermagain, so i know that i am probably sensetive to this stuff.) the reason why i'm telling you this is because if your nips are already sensetive, well i'd probably be a little cautious. anyways, viratase is provided by molecular nutriton if you feel like you need it. i'm about to order some, myself. hmmnnn, peanut butter sandwiches... mmmmm...

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey all! You guys are getting great results on the mega/ana stack... -w-, thanks for the viratase info -- i was looking for something to counteract estrogen sensitivity once i start.
    I have a question -- any libido change (loss/gain) while on stack? ANd during which week of the cycle did the libido change take place? You guys are doing great -- keep pimpin'..... and eating!!

Back at full force...

Hey again guys...
    Thanks for the info on the viratase, -w-. Strangely enough, the nipple tenderness has really subsided. Seemed to peak at the beginning of last week when I had all that stress/personal trouble. I dont see any puffiness or anything gyno-related, just a little sensitiviy. I remember big cat saying this was normal, I think...some estrogenic conversion is desireable when bulking, maybe the tenderness is result of that. I think if I were overly sensitive I would have noticed it a lot earlier than this...(now on my 5th week)
    I dont really like the test. shrinkage, but I guess it comes with the territory, I know they'll be back to normal in a few weeks
    The good news, starting gaining weight again! Up to a solid 226 now, arms a full 18"!! Ive got measurements from when I first started the stack, they're up a full inch from a month ago! Im going to try an add another 1" this month, Im confident I can hit 19" before I start cutting (at least 3 mos away) I think I can pack on another 10lbs in the next 4 weeks, that 5000 calories a day is getting easier to handle (peanut butter and Nlarge 2 are gifts from above..)
    yklyachkin - as far as libido goes, I did notice a slight dip, during the middle of the 3rd week right after I started the anabol-x. Probably before it kicked in. It was a little troubling, being the stallion that I am, and having a vivacious sex demon of a girlfriend, but drive returned to normal in about a week. Id say its really nothing to worry about.
    MotorcityAl- thanks for the kind words...found a new job already, and the week or so off gives me more time to rest, eat, and lift, so Im not complaining!
    This stack freakin' rules! I cant believe the progress we've all made (and others - check out the huge 'megabol-x' thread!), and Im confident most of it will be retained! Awesome!

Awake204

thedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    End of week 4 for me. Up 13.5 lbs. I haven't had any side effects whatsoever. No libido loss. Matter of fact, I havent had any significant strength increases with the anabol and the recovery time hasn't decreased. I'm very impressed with the megabol and the increased appetite but so far not very impressed with the anabol. I seem to be one of the few that haven't had great success with the anabol But overall I would recommend the stack, especially as a first time ph stack.

for thedon

thedon,
    How much did you weigh when you started the stack? Did your balls shrink at all? How old are you? Just curious...
    Awake204

thedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awake204,

I'm 36 yrs old, I started this stack at 204.5lbs and up to 218. Also, 5'10" if wondering No nad shrinkage or any side effects! I believe most of the weight is lean. I'm still wearing 36" pants, although they are a little more snug which is to be expected. So I'm happy overall with the stack!

I'm into wk 2 of the stack. Start the anabol on Fri. So far, no adverse effect on libido (and at age 51 - my libido is OFF THE CHARTS) Good thing my wife is working out also so she can "try" to keep up with me in that dept. (LOL) Here are my vitals as we speak - 183# 5'8" waist 32" chest 43" arms 16" thighs 23" calves 16" neck 17" male appendage 12" (wow, I must have been using longitude) (I have to exagerate something). Currently eating around 4000 clean calories/day Protein and Carbs each around 350 grams. I like Opti-Pro meal (bulk container) twice a day w/skim milk and a tbsp of flax oil and one serving before bed with water. Also use a multi anti-oxident and glucosamine & chondroiten for the joints (working well). Working large muscles once/week (thighs/hams/shoulders/back) and bi's/tri's/calves/abs twice/week. Workouts last approx 1 hour. (I'm a morning guy - 5:30 AM to avoid the crowds). That's about it. I've made pretty good progess with the steady "clean eating" and working out for 1 year now, and feel the extra boost from the stack. If I could only afford Muscle-Tech supps, I would probably make 748% more progress. (I hope you know I'm not serious) GO FOR IT

Wk 3 of the stack starts tomorrow (Fri) and day #1 of the Anabol. Anxious to take it up another notch. At 184# (total of about 8# in 2 weeks). Notice most of it in shoulders, chest, and arms. Feel F***ing Huge. Will let you know tomorrow how workout went. How's everyone else doing?

hey, guys!

hey, i'm doing awesome over here! i've been having some really good workouts. i also notice it most in my chest and shoulders. my chest sucks so bad, so i'm glad to see it pop out a little more. i'm also noticing more of a v to my back which is great beacause all of my life i have had huge hips. finally things are looking pretty damn good. oh my god, and i'm getting aggressive. i'm a pretty laid back guy and not very confronting.. but this one guy working at blockbuster was trying to give me a hard time and i just went off on the guy...! my fiance was like, "uh, wade, please, it's not worth it..!" btw, i'm not a violent guy, and i would never get into a fight about something as trivial as a movie.. still, it was kind of cool for me. usually my girl is the confrontational one. i start on the anabol on sunday. can't wait for that. take care! -w-

Alright W. You're gonna love the anabol. (Wow, only first day on it and I'm telling you already. Used it before my workout this AM. Felt totally energized.) Be careful the first time you use the syringe. At the end of my first squirt, the last little bit kinda blew out. Thank God for my beard. Also started a new cycle of creatine (and I really seem to react well to it as well) so look out baby. Working out in my "SIZE MATTERS" T-shirt from BB.com, and I do seem to get a lot of attention from the "newbies" at the gym. Hopefully "the old guy" can be an inspiration for the new people. Seriously, I feel bigger and stronger (and look bigger) since I started the stack. Of course, I do have very good eating habits. Eating right absoulutely is a very large part (more than 50% I think) in improving one's physique. I use the Parrillo manual as my "guide". Can't wait to get in the gym in the morning. Incidentally I will be a Grampa in August (1st one) and intend on looking awsome at that time. (My wife also works out, so we spend some bucks on supps). Keep it up guys.

New report - last week of anabol-x

Hey again fellow cyclers!
    Well, this is it, my last week on Anabol-X and then the final 'come down' off the stack. Last week, I started creatine and oh my god did it kick my ass. Maybe its the water retention from the megabolx and dessicated liver, but I started the loading phase on creatine and I felt so bloated I could hardly move! At least, for the first couple of days. I feel like a damn locamotive right now! I went to my girlfriend's family's place over the weekend (happy easter to all of you, btw), and as soon as I walked in, everyone's jaw hit the floor!! The last time I saw them was in January, and I was at 189lbs, kind of flaccid from two months off from working out and eating right. Needless to say, it was quite an ego booster. Her mom's boyfriend pulled me aside and asked if I was on steroids!
    Well, I must say that Im way more impressed with my progress than I ever thought I would be. I get comments from everyone I see, my girlfriend is absolutely amazed, my friends cant believe it, and Im finally approaching the size/strength that Ive dreamed of being since I was a teenager.
    You know, I know the megabol/anabol has helped out quite a bit, but Ive got to agree with MotorcityAl that eating is at LEAST 50% of getting huge. I mean, I went from 175 to 209 with just proper lifting/rest, and dieting. The past 5 weeks Ive gone from 209 to 233, and all my major lifts went through the roof. Its hard to say where id be if it werent for the prohormones, but I bet Id be somewhere in the 220's, maybe not quite as strong

Hey again!

Hey there fellow cyclers!
    Well, im on my last week of the anabol-x. I only worked out for 2 days last week, and took 5 days off. Everyone seems to be comming down with the flu, and I think I caught the tail end of it - after leg day I felt like I'd been hit by a bus! So, I thought it wise to rest/recuperate. Just did situps/pushups everynight. And you know, I still gained 4 lbs this week!
    Hung out with my girlfriend's family over the weekend (happy easter to all of you, BTW). When I walked in everyone's jaw hit the floor! They hadnt seen me since the beginning of january, when I had just started lifting/eating again after two months of slacking off (personal crisis - you know how it is...) I weight 189 then, and here I come three months later at 233! Her mom's boyfriend pulled me aside and asked if I was on steroids! Needless to say, it was quite an ego booster.
    Ive got to agree with motorcityAl about diet - you can take all the supps/PH's you want - if youre not meeting your calorie requirement, your gains are going to come very slowly. Ive lifted on and off since I was 16, that was 10 years ago, and ive barely gained 5lbs a year. As soon as I started doing it right (last august), I went from 175 to my present 233 (and that's with 2 months of slackitude inbetween).
    Its hard to say where Id be right now with out the megabol/anabol...I started the stack 5 weeks ago at 209lbs and have gained 24lbs since then. I know Im probably going to hit 240 before the stack is over, and Im psyched as all hell. My bodyfat's gone up a little bit (all that friggin' peanut butter), but I must say most of these gains are lean, I can feel it. I think that If I hadnt gone on the cycle, Id be in the low 220's by now, and maybe not quite as strong.
    Well, glad to see that everyone is doing great! Maybe we can all get some pics up later on? Im so pleased with the results of this stack, I may bulk for about 6 more months and try a cycle of Trenabol-X for cutting. Anyone heard about results from the trenabol yet?
    Oh yeah ,-w-, those gyno worries I had are gone, the swelling pretty much dissipated, no more tenderness - seems to happen to some on this stack. One cool thing - NO HAIR LOSS! That was my primary concern and I havent noticed any thinning whatsoever. Woohoo!

Good luck, keep liftin'!!

Awake204

Outstanding AWAKE! Today was day #4 of week 3 of the cycle (and first week of anabol). Up to 187# (from 174# to start). Bulging everywhere, and feeling huge and strong. Great reaction from everyone. The main thing is to be consistant, and persistent. I'm also anxious to try one of the test products, either Trenabol, or if I can afford it, the Avant labs products. I have some studying to do also. Keep up the great work!

hey, congrats on being a grand-dad, motorcity! you'll be one of those buff grandpas! well, the bodybuilding show kicked my butt into gear... i'm thinking next year i'll try on a pair of those posing trunks and give it a shot. i'm w/ you on the eating being 50% of it, if not more. i kind of ate some crap over the week end and really paid for it today in the gym.. it was the worst chest day ever, but the best bicep day in a long time. i just bought another tub of nlarge. man, those things are manna from heaven. keep it up fellas.

FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy crap where do I ge this stack you all are talking about it sounds to good to be true. I am 23 and jsut started a norandrospray 1ad and 4ad stack but I would love to switch it to this can you all point me in the right direction?

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey all -- the results seem to be UNREAL for all of you. Especially Awake... Congrats, man, hard work pays off!
    How about some 'before the stack' and 'after the stack pictures'????
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flyboy...Just go to higher power in the sales area. You'll find the stack there. If you are taking the right kinds of dosages with the stack that you are on, you can get similar results I would expect.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz

FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thanks man. I am taking 600mg 1ad 9004ad and 10 sprays norandrospray twice a day. Is this competitive with the stack you are all on?

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by FlyboyUSMC
    ok thanks man. I am taking 600mg 1ad 9004ad and 10 sprays norandrospray twice a day. Is this competitive with the stack you are all on?
    That is a pretty good stack but you may be over doing the diols. i think that we can only use about 900mg (or was it 1800) of diols a day but that may be wrong.

Big Cat, Dante, K, Par?????

Any way I used ana/mega plus 1-ad and gaind 11Ibs of muscle in 8 weeks while loseing 15 pound of fat if my math is right.
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

Your stack sounds perfectly fine. And no, you are not overdoing the diols. You should have just as good gains if not more if you are eating right.