Thread: nolva alone

bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nolva alone

Because testosterone levels decrease in males over 30 (and I'm 33) what do you guys think about doing a cycle of Nolva only? I read a study on Ergopharm's site that 6-OXO can boost testosterone significantly by itself.

I have tried 1-AD and stopped due to acne and a perceived increase in hair loss, so I'm a little wary of prohormones. I may try a 4-Ad/Nordiol stack in the future. But for now, would it be worthwhile to try a Nolva cycle by itself? The reports of increased hardness and vascularity are appealing. Any advice?

Thanks!
    Grow, dammit. Grow!

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nolva is an anti-e and it reduces estrogen in the body...and it raises testosterone in the body post cycle because of the extreme amount of estrogen in the body...and by taking nolva you decrease the amount of estrogen causing a steroid deficiency thus forcing the body to produce natural testosterone again...I dont know how it would work just taking it to try to increase testosterone.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

MJSbossman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Ginobili
    Nolva is an anti-e and it reduces estrogen in the body...and it raises testosterone in the body post cycle because of the extreme amount of estrogen in the body...and by taking nolva you decrease the amount of estrogen causing a steroid deficiency thus forcing the body to produce natural testosterone again...I dont know how it would work just taking it to try to increase testosterone.
    Nolva doesn't reduce estrogen...it simply stops the side effects of estrogen, it blocks the receptors so you can't grow boobies, etc.
    19 years old, 6', 210lbs (11%bf)

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    According to Big Cat's profile he says:

Nolvadex will reduce the post-cycle estrogen, so that a steroid deficiency is constated and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate natural testosterone production in the body.

So thats where I got my info from.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you are concerned with age declines in T and increases in E then Arimidex is a much better option.
    If Fitness were that simple, we'd all wear Best Form Tank Tops!

bestforminc.com

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz

Re: nolva alone

Originally posted by bdj428
    Because testosterone levels decrease in males over 30 (and I'm 33) what do you guys think about doing a cycle of Nolva only? I read a study on Ergopharm's site that 6-OXO can boost testosterone significantly by itself.

I have tried 1-AD and stopped due to acne and a perceived increase in hair loss, so I'm a little wary of prohormones. I may try a 4-Ad/Nordiol stack in the future. But for now, would it be worthwhile to try a Nolva cycle by itself? The reports of increased hardness and vascularity are appealing. Any advice?

Thanks!
    Go to a doctor and get a blood test to see if your test levels are dropped. They will legally prescribe you testosterone if you are deficient. Using SERMs or AIs to increase testosterone is really not a viable long term option, and can lead to problems of reduced estrogen such as removing calcium from the bone.
    Last edited by pogue; 12-14-2003 at 10:46 AM.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: https://bit.ly/EmailPogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdj428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info. I really appreciate the good advice received here on the BB boards.

I may go ahead and opt for the 4-AD/Nordiol stack. From mr research here and elsewhere, it looks like Nordiol is pretty good to take orally. I'll stack it with some transdermal and see what happens.

Again, thanks for your input.
    Grow, dammit. Grow!

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: nolva alone

Originally posted by pogue
    Go to a doctor and get a blood test to see if your test levels are dropped. They will legally prescribe you testosterone if you are deficient. Using SERMs or AIs to increase testosterone is really not a viable long term option, and can lead to problems of reduced estrogen such as removing calcium from the bone.
    if you have low test, wouldn't you want to raise your own production somehow thru nutrition, exercise, supplements, holistic medicine? that would be the best long term solution as taking in exogenous test will further downregulate and worsen the problem. after all, you don't want to have to be on prescription test your whole life , do you?

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz

Re: Re: Re: nolva alone

Originally posted by lancelot
    if you have low test, wouldn't you want to raise your own production somehow thru nutrition, exercise, supplements, holistic medicine? that would be the best long term solution as taking in exogenous test will further downregulate and worsen the problem. after all, you don't want to have to be on prescription test your whole life , do you?
    If your test is low you really can't do much naturally to raise it, your body just slowly stops making testosterone as you age.

Either way, for a bodybuilder, using exogenous testosterone is the best thing that can happen to you in terms of increasing gains. All the supplements, excercise and nutrition in the world can't match it.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: https://bit.ly/EmailPogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️