MJSbossman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AST-SS 4-AD is bad? (i searched)

I have 3 bottles of AST-SS 4-ad sitting here for a PH cycle I'm ready to take, and I've got 4 bottles of ergopharm 1-AD. I've been told that AST-SS's 4-AD has had some bad feedback. I searched, and didn't find anything. So what is so bad about it?

6 week cycle
    600mg 1-AD 1-6
    1000mg 4-AD 1-3, 1250mg weeks 4-6 (AST's is 250mg per cap)

Would it be worth it to dump it and get a better 4-AD?
    19 years old, 6', 210lbs (11%bf)

NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There has been some negative user feedback on ast's 4diol product. I would like to see some label claims testing on it. Since you already have it i think its fine to use. Next time I would stick to Ergopharms 4ad. Best of luck.

Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think anyone has issues with their 4-ad in particular, but rather their overall line of prohormone products, which is outdated. They push 5-diol, the original androstendione, 19-nor-dione and other products which most knowledgable prohormone users know are useless. I think you would be ok if you just stick to their 4-ad, but I'd avoid any of their other prohormones.
    "It ain't where ya' from, it's where ya' at." - Eric B & Rakim

NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NO MERCY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Baby Huey
    I don't think anyone has issues with their 4-ad in particular, but rather their overall line of prohormone products, which is outdated. They push 5-diol, the original androstendione, 19-nor-dione and other products which most knowledgable prohormone users know are useless. I think you would be ok if you just stick to their 4-ad, but I'd avoid any of their other prohormones.
    I agree that they still push crappy Ph's. However, I have heard of some people who have had issues with their 4ad product also.

Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by NO MERCY
    I agree that they still push crappy Ph's. However, I have heard of some people who have had issues with their 4ad product also.
    I stand corrected
    "It ain't where ya' from, it's where ya' at." - Eric B & Rakim

Originally posted by Baby Huey
    I stand corrected