admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ATDOnline - Controlling Diabetes With Supplements

Take control of Diabetes. Learn what you can do to decrease the effects of this disease. Nutritional supplements formulated specifically for people with diabetes can give back some of that control.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/atd6.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Very good article.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good article. Would like some specifics on brands (vit) that one can use. Also, little more info on taking this in conjuction with a regular multi vit.

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

While this is another very good article on Diabetes, I was a little disappointed in that I have been searching for advice on the effects of Bodybuilding supplements on diabetes.

For example - Can creatine supps be effectively used.? Pros Cons.
    the advantages of Chromium, Alpha -Nitrox etc etc.

After reading almost everything I can get my hands on, information is scant.
    Most research seems to be for the advantages of resistence training for the 60+ groups etc. And this is ALL good but-

What about those that have moved beyond this and have been bodybuilding for some time. How can we minimise lean muscle loss which is more prominate in diabetics while taking advantage of supplementation which does not have harmful consequences for diabetics.

Given the lack of scientific information often leads to a little experimentation,
    which is less than desirable.

With the increasing number of diagnosis and the number of men and women taking on serious reistance training, we are in need of more information.

Once again - thanks for the information from the good Doc and thanks for the opportunity to express our thoughts which this forum allows.
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-