Thread: Jamba Juice

Becks77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jamba Juice

I dont know if anyone here has talked about this or not yet but i wondering if anyone drinks Jamba Juices and also if they even have a real benifit to BB's or if it is just a whole bunch of carbs and calories blended together? Also does anyone know if they use real fruit? or is it frozen or canned or in some other form?

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Jamba Juice

Originally posted by Becks77
    I dont know if anyone here has talked about this or not yet but i wondering if anyone drinks Jamba Juices and also if they even have a real benifit to BB's or if it is just a whole bunch of carbs and calories blended together? Also does anyone know if they use real fruit? or is it frozen or canned or in some other form?

Well at jamba juice you obviously see the REAL FRUITS going into the blender...so i dont really know whats up with that question.

But yea i drink Jamba Juice, i usually drink the Peenya Colada..thats my favorite. With a Protein boost..(too bad its soy)

Jamba Juice

Well at jamba juice you obviously see the REAL FRUITS going into the blender...so i dont really know whats up with that question.

I only see them put in fresh oranges and stuff. That is why i asked that question. I think ill have to try the Pina Colada. The other day i was in there (i usually get an orange dream machine with one protein boost) and this big guy comes in, who didnt really look that buff but more kind of chubby, gets five protein boosts and two vita boosts in his drink. I was suprised when i heard that

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, well i only get the protein boost cause its free

I wish it was whey instead of soy though

Well I dont know about the jamba in your area, but the one where i live is quite open inside, so i can see them putting Bananas, oranges, apples you name it in peoples drinks

Peenya consists of banana, coconut, and somethin else i forget

but anyways I dont like coconut, but i never taste it in the drink, so i'm cool with it.

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jamba juice will make you blow up like puff the marshmellow man if used on a daily basis.
    check the calories and carbs. there's so many simple carbs and many calories you'll be round like a beach ball.
    Henry Rollins
    It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron... I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can't be as bad as that workout.

Sensei Creese:Cobra KAi founder
    Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here, a man faces you, he is the enemy, the enemy deserves no mercy...

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by peregrine
    jamba juice will make you blow up like puff the marshmellow man if used on a daily basis.
    check the calories and carbs. there's so many simple carbs and many calories you'll be round like a beach ball.
    bump..its amazing how much sugar is in those drinks...they have nutrition facts on all there drinks inside the store.....although fruits are good for you...blending a bunch of fruit and different fruitjuices...is basically like drinking sugar with vitamins....although you do get vitamins out of it, doesn't really make a difference if your already taking a multivitamin. id steer clear from jamba juice...unless you drink it around the time you workout.

Jamba

Thanks for the tip. I never thought about all the simple sugars and carbs.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Jamba

Originally posted by Becks77
    Thanks for the tip. I never thought about all the simple sugars and carbs.
    no problem....if you have a blender at home...just throw in some Orange Juice (no more than a cup) into a blender....add frozen raspberries or frozen strawberries(a handfull or 2. make sure they're frozen)..and throw in a scoop or two of vanilla protien powder....and blend it...if its TOO thick, add more juice... thats Jamba Juice on steroids for ya.... its a lot cheaper..and its A LOT better for you....just experiement with different berries and juices...your bound to find the perfect combo.

aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jamba juice has SO much fructose
    17 years
    200 lbs
    5' 11"
    Well, I am massive...

Here is a picture of me:

__________oO {} Oo_____________
    _______ (/) \[ ][ ]/ (\)____________
    _________(\) |88| (/)____________
    __[[[[[[[==0======0===]]]]]]]]___