HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Optimum Nutrition 100% whey

is this good? WHat flavor is best

i just ordered a 10lb bag

ive never taken any supplemts before and im new to body building

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Yes, it's a good cheap product. Different people like different flavors, so just try whatever sounds most appealing to you.

American As Apple Pie theHULK9281's Avatar
    theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Optimum Nutrition 100% whey

Originally posted by HoboWithaRolex

Very good. A quality product for the price. I prefer vanilla because the chocolate got to me after a while . And, the strawberry is horrible.

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats cool, i ordered vanilla

Eggeman13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eggeman13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm just about ready to order the 5 lbs vanilla ON 100% whey probably sometime tonight. I also a saw a product from ON called "After Max". What's everyone's take on this? It's fairly inexpensive and it's actually got creatine and glutimine in it. Sounds really interesting. It sounds like it'd make a really good postworkout shake. What do you guys think?

Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I must say I'm a fan of vanilla myself. I also like it because it mixes well and it doesn't make your shake so thick you need to chew like some other brands. I also like the fact it's inexpensive. Lots of protein for buck!!

mr. bubbles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah man after max is the **** it taste good and it has 40 grams of whey 5 creatine 5 glutamine

IronAddiction86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you made a great choice... I'd have to say it's the best out there.. too bad I didnt realize it when I first started bodybuilding

[Mr_T] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer vanilla because the chocolate got to me after a while
    That's exactly what happened to me. I've been using chocolate for a while now and am just burnt out on it so I ordered a 10lb of vanilla. I also heard that strawberry is nasty.

IronAddiction86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea I'm taking strawberry right now.. I have to hold my nose while I drink it or else I'll throw up
    Shut Up and Train.

benderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, i take strawberry, worst tasting **** ive ever had, but i suck it up, im not lettin it go to waste. plus it works great.

blazinred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try the chocalate mint, i got burnt out on the chocalate also, and dont trust most vanilla's except for protein customizer, it taste good even with some gplenish in it, that is a godsend!

tai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strawberry is nasty....should have gotten mint chocolate instead. I tried to mix it with chocolate soy milk, taste a bit better hahaa
    weight: 165lbs
    height: 5'4

SUPERWIMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUPERWIMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUPERWIMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUPERWIMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUPERWIMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUPERWIMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love there protein, have been using irontek lately only cause vitamin shoppes aren't around here and I didn't feel like ordering when there's a health store right next door to gym. I get 86 servings for 30 dollars so it's a good deal for the amount I use, but still prefer ON, best one out there imo

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Re: Optimum Nutrition 100% whey

I really like how your new and you hit it on the money regarding a supplement. Starting off with a question like that shows that you've done your research, now if the other newbies(especially the one's under 21) would stop asking about PH's this would be a better board.

Everybody give HoboWithaRolex a big clap.
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

thanks stever

well it came today, it was fast, i only ordered it yesterday and it was standard ground shipping, go it at thevitamenbin.com

they had free shipping for first time shoppers too

60$ is hard to get for a 15 year old so i hope its worth it

as far as the taste goes (vanilla) i like it, it tastes like vanilla milk but less sweet

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks stever

well it came today, it was fast, i only ordered it yesterday and it was standard ground shipping, go it at thevitamenbin.com

they had free shipping for first time shoppers too

Big no no on this board, please dont post competitors webistes. Just an FYI
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

Eggeman13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eggeman13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks guys. I ordered my first ON product (5lbs vanillia 100% whey) today. Only 4 days left on the GNC stuff. I can't wait to order some After Max if this works our good. Once again, thanks so much for the help. I love these boards!!!

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The strawberry is horrible.
    Try mixing a scoop of strawberry with a scoop of chocolate, it's pretty good.

KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished a tub of ON Pro Complex
    and started on ON 100% Whey.(both chocolate)

I can attest that the Pro Complex tastes much better
    but 100% Whey offers much better value.

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am wondering why so many ppl dis the strawberry i think it tastes just like nestle quik made with water, yes i've actually done this. Could just be i have a higher tolerance for bad tasting stuff.

I wish I had tried Optimum a long time ago would have saved me lots of $. Definitely good protien.

My first post even though i've read this forum for a whole year.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strawberry I'm not a fan of, but I do like the vanilla.