DaveB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Blood Pressure Threshold for starting an ECA?

I don't think this has been asked before (and apologies if it has)...

What would be a good "upper limit" for Blood pressure before starting on an ECA and/or Clen? Ever since an issue-filled cycle of 1-AD I've gained a bit of fat and my blood pressure has gone up from low to 140/90. I want to knock this down, along with the fat (I suspect the two are correlated, though the cycle helped boost it too), but am a bit worried about using supplements that will kick the BP up another notch.

How much of an effect numbers-wise do ECAs have? Does anyone know if Clen has the same effects? (and of the same magnitude?)

I've never really had to cut before so this is new to me - I've always gained easily and suspect that it'll be a bit tough to shed the fat without any help... I'm sort of hoping I'm not ineligible for fat burners... but hey, really fat people use them all the time, right? They must have higher blood pressures...

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personal experience with EC's (recommend ec's, instead of eca's btw.. aspirin isn't really helpful at all, IMO), I would suggest that if you have a history of high blood pressure, or currently have it, not to take an EC.. because yes, it does elevate your BP, an can cause RHB (rapid heart beat).

Regarding fat/obese people, yes they generally have higher BP anyway, however being obese is more of a health issue then temporarily raising your BP; In order to shed the excess weight, which is more of a health concern in the first place.

I've been on an EC, for almost a month now, results are.. a little sketchy at best. I'm currently taking 25mg/200mg of E/C twice a day.. I'm actually upping the dosage to 3 times daily over the next month until after christmas, If I don't notice substantial results by then I'll be off for good..

Oh, and be forewarned.. Personally, in the morning, I am SUPER tired until I take my EC stack, I'm guessing when I get off this stuff in december, I'm going to have a solid week of tiredness, so be very very careful when taking it, I'm not sure if everyone reacts like this, but it's my experience.

EC's aren't everything they are cracked up to be, unless your 20 or more lbs overweight, they really don't offer the results I was expecting.

Not to say i'm not shedding fat.. but I'm doing alot of cardio 45 minutes a day at 75% MHR, but hey.. is it really the EC?? Dunno.. I'll be able to tell you post-december.

Hope that helps somewhat bro, good luck.
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000) mnctech is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had mid140s/90's and took ecas without any issues. The best I can say is try it and judge for yourself. Personally I didn't have a problem but I know people with low blood pressure that stopped because of lightheadedness and other high bp symptoms while on it.
    Why so serious?

DaveB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't have any issues with it when I took it right after my cycle, aside from the prostate irritation side effect (which doesn't worry me - temporary and avoidable anyway with beta sitosterol) but back then I didn't know my BP was up. I am pretty sure I had been off it for over a week when I made my first doctor visit and found the BP was up. I suppose I should just get something I can use to test myself more often so I could monitor myself. Mainly I was just looking for an idea of what kind of jump would be expected.

The other concern is that I'd probably be doing HIIT, and that stuff makes my heart race as it is without ECA, so while I generally think that the ECA is safe, I am slightly worried that ECA + HIIT + high BP could be a bit more taxing than I want.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would recommend lowering your blood pressure to at least 120/80 before purchasing an EC.