Thread: Extra skin\fat

gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Extra skin\fat

it has been months since i lost about 50lbs and i have always hated the extra skin i had on my abs and now im gaining some fat back so its even more annoying, but my main problem is my chest, i dont know if its extra skin or fat left over from my weight loss, how can i get rid of it? or can i even do so?

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have (well had) the same problem.

I used to weight 225 pounds ( i was fat not built ) and started to workout and diet. I did 3 sets of 12-15 reps, 30 mins of cardio each day, and i ate pretty much NOTHING. That was the bad part of my plan. I didn't know **** about what to do : i was so pissed ot being fat that i refused to eat... i was eating like around 1000 calories per day...
    Anyways, i lost like 55 pounds in 5 months...55 pounds of muscles and fat of course. So i was at 170 pounds. I didn't look "soft" as they say, but i wasn't lean either.

So i did something pretty damn cool. I decided to gain some weight and do my diet the right way now. I started eating lots of good food, and gained around 25 pounds (water, fat and muscle) in about 1.5 month. To do that I did some strength workout (3 sets of 10-8-6 (reps)) Now im on a diet to lose all the fat i gained from the past 2 months and keep the muscles.. Im currently at 182 pounds, trying to lose an extra 10 pounds. My pecs aren't soft anymore, they almost look badass

Well good luck, i suggest you start building up some muscles (low reps and fat weights) and diet at the same time.
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

is loosing 5 pounds a week ok? i am also worried about having loose skin. but i want to get this weight off ASAP.

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CyberGod was on the right track. The cardio and his rep scheme were perfect for losing fat (12-15 reps, 4+ sets). But his diet was not up to par, if you eat right (60% Protein, 25% Carbs, 15% Fats or whatever percentages work for you)) your going to drop the fat easily. So clean up your diet and apply the cardio plus high reps and you'll see results while retaining most of your gains!
    Hope I helped!
    -Andrew

muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A reply to Buddy:
    2 lbs a week is what you should shoot for on a diet cycle any more than that and you will be losing muscle and you will more than likely gain the weight back. It is somewhat normal, depending on what your diet has been like that during the first week or two to lose more "weight" usually this inital loss is water and the adjustments your body is making to a new cleaner diet that has less salt and sugar.

Keep up the good work guys.

ballaforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u need a lot of cardio. if u want to lose fat but not muscle do 9-10 speed sprint on treadmill for half a lap and like 3-4 for the other half.

Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stefnic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u do realize that this is a 9 year old thread right? :P