XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How many sets are best for Hamstrings????

Lately I have been doing 3 exercises with 9-12 sets of hamstrings exercises on my leg day.....I was thinking today that this might be too much after working quads ( squats, leg extensions, hack squats , leg sled)...Just wanted some input on how many are best for blasting my Hams............
    Last edited by XEastCoastHateX; 11-30-2003 at 08:46 PM.
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 5 or 6

Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try different amounts and see what works best for you.

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just do 3 sets of sldl of 4 reps each....with heavy weight....just see what works for u...though the amt ur doin rite now does seem a bit too much.

awesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah you have to find it out. id say between 1 and 6
    My only desire is to be the best !

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do 6 sets for hams 3-SLDL and 3-Leg Curls. My hamstrings have been blowing up.

I used to do about 5 sets on leg curls but you know.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSupaKorean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I switch between 3 sets of Leg curls or 3 sets of SLDL

RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RezNor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SLDL?

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by RezNor
    SLDL?
    Stiff Legged Dead Lifts
    Maple Leafs - Chelsea FC - Toronto FC

Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poppa Pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i prefer low volume for hamstrings, since they get worked well by the quad movements i perform prior. After squats and hack squats, a few sets of leg curls usually works fine...but i workout with much less volume than most people anyway. Just follow your body and do what works best. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD