Closed Thread
    Chris333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking into protein

Hey i was thinking of a starting to cycle some protein into my day and i was wounderign if you know of any that work well? i was thinking of a few such as SciTec's myomax or Nuclear Nutrition Ultra-Pro 7 have anyone used these at all? thanks

Spnkthru_AST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ast research VP2

never used the ones u mentioned

edreason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah optimums good ,prolabs decent and it doesnt make me feel full.its cheap but strawberry is kinda gross but who cares right !if it works!
    THOSE BORN INTO THE STORM FIND THE CALM TO BE BORING.............

irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000)

EAS

I suggest simply protein by EAS, pretty good taste and economically efficient at 25$ for 72 or so servings, not sure on the number, don't feel like going downstairs to check it out^^

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

advice

If your going to be working out for a long time your going to be using whey protein almost everyday, and your going to have lots of experience with different companies. As long as you don't buy anything from muscletech you should be fine.

Prolab, optimum, sci-fit, GNC, you should sample them all.

I didn't like eas, they use aspartame in all thier stuff and leaves a diet pop aftertaste.

Nuclear nutrition is supposedly really good, but the serving are like 75 grams and 20 is glutamine. Its really expensive stuff.

Just start with the cheap stuff if your gonna be using it everyday.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

iguanascorpion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

**************.com

good prices, good quality, you get to decised the blend, flavoring, and sweetner

check out the website

furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    iguanascorpion has the right idea with **************,
    why would anyone want to pay more when pf.com allows you create a custom blend of PURE ingredients and still save money/

Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bump the last two posts

pf.com ROCKS! You can customize damn near any combination you can think of and they're the only place I know that you can get straight casein for pre-bedtime shakes.

furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    roger that, while there are general guidelines, nutrition is something specific to the individual. I used to hunt all day long for supplements that met my specific needs, and still I could only get close at best. Thank you pf.com for liberating bodybuilders from the oppression of pre-designed formulas.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give NITRO-TECH a try OP

It's delicious and you can't go wrong with MuscleTech products