T-REX1122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do people feel this way?

Why is everyone so set against Muscle-Tech products. I really hate getting on these sites and see so many haters againsts this product, for no good reason. Cell-tech is by far the best creatine on the market today. Ive heard many reasons such as it costs to much. IF you want good results you HAVE you pay alittle money. Like cars for example who wants a car for $4,000 dollars that is a piece of **** or would you like to put up alittle more money and get a decent automobile. You get what you pay for. So all im asking is some GOOD reasons why you all hate muscle tech products so much especially Cell-tech. Maybe you know something i don't so please inform. Peace

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Think you should post this one in the supplements forum. You'll get a good response there. I haven't used muscle tech products so i can't comment.

Sorry seen that u did post this under a different title in the supp section

EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because you could make a homebrew of celltech for about 25% less. its creatine, ALA and sugar. put your 5 grams in grape/orange juice and pop a couple ALA pills much cheaper.

Elite

Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nightflier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IMO

Thats like saying anything that costs alot is good. I've never tried cell-Tech so i cant put in an opinion about that, but listen to what your saying, i can hike up the price on my car i have for sale but that doesnt make it any better of a car, it just makes it worse of a deal for you, the buyer, and better for me. thats what they are doing.

but lets assume it is a good product. if you spent as much on that one tup of cell tech as you did on creatine and grape juice(or whatever flavor you like) you will have alot more creatine than you would cell tech. and if you used up all that cell tech and all that creatine, you would be bigger from the creatine than you would from the cell tech by the time you run out of each.

Ive never tried cell-tech becuase creatine and juice works well enough. i dont want to pay 50 bucks more for something thats going to work just a little bit better.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: IMO

Originally posted by Nightflier
    Thats like saying anything that costs alot is good. I've never tried cell-Tech so i cant put in an opinion about that, but listen to what your saying, i can hike up the price on my car i have for sale but that doesnt make it any better of a car, it just makes it worse of a deal for you, the buyer, and better for me. thats what they are doing.

but lets assume it is a good product. if you spent as much on that one tup of cell tech as you did on creatine and grape juice(or whatever flavor you like) you will have alot more creatine than you would cell tech. and if you used up all that cell tech and all that creatine, you would be bigger from the creatine than you would from the cell tech by the time you run out of each.

Ive never tried cell-tech becuase creatine and juice works well enough. i dont want to pay 50 bucks more for something thats going to work just a little bit better.
    if at all..

AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AUTIGR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen this same post in 3 or 4 different sections. What gives?