stangtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uni-liver & Animal pack

My friend told that me the best supplements to take at a great price is Uni-liver and Animal pak.

Is this true? Can you take both or take one or the other? What exactly is Uni-liver and has anyone made any gains by using either product?

Or is their any other supplements that would be better. I am new to the bodybuilding world please help!

Thank You

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You get what you pay for. Uni-Liver is an okay product from Universal, but you're better off getting Ultra 40 from Beverly Int'l.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/beef.html

Beverly is a stand up company. Everyone will have their opinions on liver tabs. Some say they are useful, some say they are crap. They are cheap in price, though. I have them and use them. Is it working for me? I really can't say. It has a nice amino acid profile to them, which is nice in proper muscle development

Animal-Pak:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=animal+pogue

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two great products and a staple in my supplement regimen.

candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have been taking the Uniliver for a few weeks and I am getting incredible gains. Of course I take so many sups, so I can't say from what. The Uniliver is pretty cheap for a large supply. The pills being so big is my only complaint.