wanttogetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question whats the best to eat for losing fat and gaining muscle

I just starting to build muscle and I need some advice. what kind of stuff should I eat i'm 14 ,not that fat but I want to loose it .I'm also trying to gain mass is there any pills that will help with my workout?

MrLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need food my friend, and plenty of it. Keep your protein intake high, 1 ½ to 2 grams per pound of body weight. Remember supplements are just that they should supplement what you can’t get from food! Hard work and plenty of good food and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish. Good luck!
    Taking my genetic potential to the next level!

edreason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

It takes dedication! To build mass you have got to eat. alot of Eggs,tuna,chicken,turkey,whole grain breads,oatmeals. Protein foods a must.1 -1.5 gr of protein per lbs. of bodyweight 5-6 small meals a day.I supplement my diet with optimums whey protein,uni-liver tabs,vanadyl sulfate, vitamin, and prolabs creatine and i have noticed great results, but a sound meal plan must be your foundation before fooling with supplements. many people get hooked by adds in magazines promising results, do your research and learn.bye
    THOSE BORN INTO THE STORM FIND THE CALM TO BE BORING.............

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are only 14 !? Your body hasn't even matured yet. In the meantime just make sure you properly fuel your body with 5-6 small meals a day. take in plenty of protein and focus on complex carbs. Stay away from sugars and saturated fats, drink lots of water and train hard but smart.
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !