alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help - Squat Form Check

Hi guys! I wanted to ask for your help in checking my squat form and letting me know if there is any issues with it.

I'm a beginner who got back to the gym after a few years, and I am starting with a full-body routine. I weigh about 70kg/155lbs. I'm adding 5kg/11lbs every week to my squats, and I have started at (35kg/75lbs). Today, I tried to squat 55kg/~120lbs, but as I was performing the exercise, I felt a small tingling sensation or some pinching feeling in the lower left side of my back as I was trying to get up on my 8th rep of the third set. It didn't hurt, and I was able to complete the rep, but I'm worried if this is due due to poor form and that I may be putting unnecessary strain to my lower back. I attached the link so you can see how i am performing it. This is from my last session with 50kg/110lbs.
    This is not the first time happening to me during squats. In the past, I have had this same issue where at some point during the weight increase, I felt this pinching sensation, so I have not generally increased weights in squats even in the past due to fear of something worse happening to my back.

Video:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/5LH_nJ4ao_w

I would appreciate your opinion and any suggestions you may have!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Learn how to brace/breathe properly, stop being a pu$$y and gradually put weight on the bar to the point that it's actually challenging, then re-post a form video. (srs)

Right now you're just dancing around with a bar on your back... and I don't even need to see the cut off portion of the video to know you have a sloppy unrack and re-rack of the bar.

And game some weight unless you're really short. If you snap your back squatting 110 lbs, then you're not a man.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're rushing the lift a bit. Unrack, let the bar settle, deep breath and BRACE, squat, repeat. Additonally, lose the pad. It'll give you trouble down the road. Also, how you filmed is difficult to judge everything. Take a more horizontal view or have someone film from various angles.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree you don't appear to be breathing properly and bracing. Here's a thread from the stickies to reference:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...43&pagenumber=
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) alboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys! I'll pay more attention to everything you mentioned, especially breathing and bracing during the exercise, and I'll post again once I take a new video.