Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doberman Dan - 31 Days To Bigger Arms!

Iím sure if you follow this program and constantly strive to increase your training weights, while eating plenty of good food, you canít help but make gains.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dober3.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people love to close their mind to higher frequency training. see the mindless zombie protest above.
    complete muscle recovery is not needed before you can train again, infact it is a good idea to add extra stimulus before. It is the CNS that requires lots of time to recover and since he has stressed that most of the exercises should not be taken to complete failure, CNS recovery is not much of an issue.

Nice article, its a welcome change. Use it as an outline and adapt it to your own needs.

Plop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    didn't like that article.......i don't think everyone has the genetics to gain 1 inch in a month for a start.

Reminds me of all the gym magazines out these days, they give out ridicliuos headline grabbing you can get this much results stuff.

That article reminded me of those magazines....not a good thing.

zia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so da bottom line is this training sucks?????????

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Crappy article in my opinion.........
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by alpha
    people love to close their mind to higher frequency training. see the mindless zombie protest above.
    complete muscle recovery is not needed before you can train again, infact it is a good idea to add extra stimulus before. It is the CNS that requires lots of time to recover and since he has stressed that most of the exercises should not be taken to complete failure, CNS recovery is not much of an issue.

Nice article, its a welcome change. Use it as an outline and adapt it to your own needs.
    quite true

however I'm tired of all these articles... "such and such time to bigger 'insert bodypart' "

spend more time writing the damned article and less time working on the freaking slogan

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Guest_Reviewer
    A true masterpiece, Dan is a genius!
    The IP Address is: 66.65.1.127. The host name is: 66-65-1-127.nyc.rr.com.

Originally posted by Unregistered
    **** you bitch!

Dan if this is you that is pretty ****ty to spam you're own article. If it's not then whoever this is you had best stop acting this way or I'll report your IP.

Location: I couldn't help but notice your pain [My pain?] It runs deep Share it with me!
    Mutulu Shakur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol
    Trust Nobody

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."-Napoleon Bonaparte

"The best way to keep one's word is not to give it."-Napoleon Bonaparte

"What's down in the darkness, will come to light".- Tupac Shakur

Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creator_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by str8flexed

Dan if this is you that is pretty ****ty to spam you're own article. If it's not then whoever this is you had best stop acting this way or I'll report your IP.
    And what if the user spoofed there ip address, then what are you gonna do, just curious

Originally posted by Creator_11
    And what if the user spoofed there ip address, then what are you gonna do, just curious
    give me a break man, i'm just trying to keep people honest here

Train Hard and be Safe The Big Daddy's Avatar
    The Big Daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Be real you cant trace the IP Address unless you have access to the server
    ???????????

Train Hard and be Safe The Big Daddy's Avatar
    The Big Daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Also the IP Address and the host name never are the same. Layne you might know about nutrition, I know about computer, that is my job

this thread is months old, why are you bringing this up? notice I said "if" it is dan, b/c I don't know that much about computers.

Are you going head hunting for me or something? chill out

Andyturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

I gained half an inch on my arms, but now ive finished the programme and training my arms once a week like before im loosing it all again

candyappleass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great routine/very helpful information!

I'm presently doing this workout, I like the fact that it also incorporates more or less a full body workout, I have noticed my arms are growing a wee bit as I loathe doing arms. Thanks alot I really appreciate it...

TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBodyGenie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

A good workout. I believe nobody can get it in 30 days ...... But stick to it and you will get it it in 2-3 months... Good to know some are using the method and getting the results of it.
    Keep Up the good work.......
    Thanks for taking time to writing the article and giving a routine that works.

G33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick question: So do I do it for 31 days as an M,W,F counting as 3 days, meaning working out for 31 days? or workout 3 times a week for a month? Hope its not confusing.

Thanks!

Binnsy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Great article

I have just completed this program (or will be tomorrow) and found it to be amazing. I am not a pro, nor is my mate who did it with me. That said we stuck to the program and the gains we saw were truly noticable.
    I didnt read any of the feedback before trying it on, but all i can say is "Wow". I dont know the exact gains as i didnt measure before, but the sleeves on my workshirt now pull tight, and even my girlfreind noticed the difference.
    This program may not be everybody's idea of perfect, but for me it was ace!

Cheers Dan,

Binnsy (and Woody)

Bluedam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I liked the routine but really don't like the genetics introduction. I don't buy genetics and easy gainer etc. Personally I think it can be a cop out blaming genetics. That said I do like the routine and think it gives potential for growth. I am going to try it!!
    You dont win silver, you lose gold!

HadbaGodibe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Devis site internet

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

LewisDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mmmm, 1" in 31 days??? Not sure about that, especially if you're an average gainer!

Nice article though, I like the workout and plan to try it. If I gain an inch I'll gladly eat my words!

yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100)
    enough

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post

Mind is full of Phuck ATM

Why would he do such a thing :S lol
    Are you a personal trainer?

Want to learn to train clients professionally online?

Make more money, work from anywhere, choose your clients.

Becomethe5percent.com

Ptprophet.com

ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)