Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

RFK Jr's Children's Health Defense: At Least 17 Million Global COVID Vaccine Deaths

The number fits nicely with roughly 20 million global non-covid excess deaths in 2021 and 2022.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...use-mortality/

‘Definite Causal Link’ Between COVID Vaccine Rollouts and Peaks in All-Cause Mortality, New Study Finds

Researchers estimated the COVID-19 vaccines led to approximately 17 million deaths worldwide, with the most deaths occurring among the elderly.

By
    Brenda Baletti, Ph.D.

A new study of 17 countries found a “definite causal link” between peaks in all-cause mortality and the rapid rollouts of the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters.

Researchers with Canada-based Correlation Research in the Public Interest found more than half of the countries analyzed had no detectable rise in all-cause mortality after the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic on March 11, 2020 — until after the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters.

They also found that all 17 countries, which make up 10.3% of the global population, had an unprecedented rise in all-cause mortality that corresponded directly to vaccine and booster rollouts.

Through a statistical analysis of mortality data, the authors calculated the fatal toxicity risk-per-injection increased significantly with age, but averaged 1 death per 800 injections across all ages and countries.

By that calculation, with 13.5 billion injections given up to Sept. 2, 2023, the researchers estimated there were 17 million COVID-19 vaccination deaths (± 500,000) globally following the vaccine roll-out.

“This would correspond to a mass iatrogenic event that killed 0.213 (± 0.006) % of the world population and did not measurably prevent any deaths,” the authors wrote.

This number, they noted, is 1,000 times higher than previously reported in data from clinical trials, adverse event monitoring and cause-of-death statistics gleaned from death certificates.

In other words, “The COVID-19 vaccines did not save lives and appear to be lethal toxic agents,” they wrote.

The shots were the most toxic for the most elderly across all 17 countries analyzed.

The authors concluded governments should “immediately end the baseless public health policy of prioritizing elderly residents for injection with COVID-19 vaccines, until valid risk-benefit analyses are made.”

The 180-page paper, by Denis Rancourt, Ph.D. former physics professor and lead scientist for 23 years at the University of Ottawa, Marine Baudin, Ph.D., Joseph Hickey, Ph.D. and Jérémie Mercier, Ph.D. was published Sept. 17....
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 04-26-2024 at 04:21 PM.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People are so cowardly and apathetic, the govt. could pass a law stating that govt agents would be coming to your house to mandatorily rape your entire family in front of you, and MOST WOULD COMPLY BECAUSE: "AT LEAST I WON'T GET KILLED OR GO TO PRISON FOR FIGHTING BACK."
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    People are so cowardly and apathetic, the govt. could pass a law stating that govt agents would be coming to your house to mandatorily rape your entire family in front of you, and MOST WOULD COMPLY BECAUSE: "AT LEAST I WON'T GET KILLED OR GO TO PRISON FOR FIGHTING BACK."
    We have come a long way from this. Reps to whoever digs up the meme of this painting where the Patriot is holding an AR-15

Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cowardly and apathetic? People were fighting over toilet paper in 2020.

Originally Posted by chicagopizzaboy View Post
    We have come a long way from this. Reps to whoever digs up the meme of this painting where the Patriot is holding an AR-15

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, how do you account that all cause deaths were just as high prior to the vaccine rollouts?

Although, there certainly is a weird spike in ACD and it has remained at that higher level ever since, I believe.

I am open to the idea vaccines are contributing, that they were not properly tested and can cause some harm, but something else was hitting people prior. If it was a combination of covid and the horrible lockdowns -- I can see that, it's odd the levels remained static, though. That, once covid was over and the lockdowns ended the numbers are still high and still the same.

While I'm sure the effects of the lockdowns would have longer detriment than just during the lockdowns (hits to people's mental health, physical health, putting on weight, neglecting exercise or doctor's visits) but still?

I think this is a good discussion and an important one, but at the same time, not in the jumping-to-conclusion way the OP is doing it, also given he simply will not answer: Why was the all cause death rate also higher PRIOR to vaccine rollouts?

I've asked him this in good faith a few times, sometimes I try to engage with people who are not willing or able to do the same. His response is to always attack me and put up graphs that have nothing to do with the question. I do not consider myself an anti-vaxxer, but I sure as chit question them, the way they were forced on society and the lack of testing behind them and the propaganda used to coerce them on society -- so I am very open to someone like the OP, but he has shown over and over he is not here to actually prove any points.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    OP, how do you account that all cause deaths were just as high prior to the vaccine rollouts?

Although, there certainly is a weird spike in ACD and it has remained at that higher level ever since, I believe.

I am open to the idea vaccines are contributing, that they were not properly tested and can cause some harm, but something else was hitting people prior. If it was a combination of covid and the horrible lockdowns -- I can see that, it's odd the levels remained static, though. That, once covid was over and the lockdowns ended the numbers are still high and still the same.

While I'm sure the effects of the lockdowns would have longer detriment than just during the lockdowns (hits to people's mental health, physical health, putting on weight, neglecting exercise or doctor's visits) but still?

I think this is a good discussion and an important one, but at the same time, not in the jumping-to-conclusion way the OP is doing it, also given he simply will not answer: Why was the all cause death rate also higher PRIOR to vaccine rollouts?

I've asked him this in good faith a few times, sometimes I try to engage with people who are not willing or able to do the same. His response is to always attack me and put up graphs that have nothing to do with the question. I do not consider myself an anti-vaxxer, but I sure as chit question them, the way they were forced on society and the lack of testing behind them and the propaganda used to coerce them on society -- so I am very open to someone like the OP, but he has shown over and over he is not here to actually prove any points.
    If you think a little you can answer your own question.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jusa View Post
    op, how do you account that all cause deaths were just as high prior to the vaccine rollouts?

I think this is a good discussion and an important one, but at the same time, not in the jumping-to-conclusion way the op is doing it, also given he simply will not answer: why was the all cause death rate also higher prior to vaccine rollouts?
    Originally Posted by chicagopizzaboy View Post
    if you think a little you can answer your own question.
    bingo, jusa.

the answer is, as ususal:

along with a good helping of derpology.

"I know the answer, but I'm not telling you, you'll have to work it out for yourself" says every single dimwit who doesn't know the answer, but wants to try and seem knowledgeable. This tactic only works if you're the smartest dimwit in the room.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lol @ RFK Jr

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Just lol @ RFK Jr
    Why?
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Why?
    Because he's been lying to champion the anti vaccine movement for decades.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Lying" how? Does he have a habit of moving decimals around?

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    17 million sounds a little high. 10 million? Yeah I can believe that worldwide.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I’ve said it before but we should be seeing a HUGE spike in deaths regardless of Covid or vaccines at this time ...though I think both have caused an uptick.

Death numbers SHOULD be going up at this time, with a 78 year average life expectancy and considering the world wide crash and then the huge boom in the 40's. The demographics alone would have given us higher deaths these last years ..& with an expectation of it rising over the next three or four years based solely on the fact that those born at the height of the post-war boom (1946-1952) are now reaching the statistical probability of death.

We would see a natural jump right now if only due to this fact of demographics. If this is fraud they timed it perfectly.

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The FDA, Monsanto, CDC, WHO have been lying to champion the anti herbal, mineral, supplement movement for decades. BRB FDA freaks the f*ck out and tries to BAN the sale of potent natural anti-coronavirus supplement N-Acetyl Cysteine. "Hey lets push to ban NAC because people are taking it (and staying out of the deathcamp cash cow called "hospitals") instead of the Department of Defense/ DARPA's slow-kill bioweapon injections."
    Last edited by LizzieTish; 04-28-2024 at 11:25 AM.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The FDA, Monsanto, CDC, WHO have been lying to champion the anti herbal, mineral, supplement movement for decades. BRB FDA freaks the f*ck out and tries to BAN the sale of potent natural anti-coronavirus supplement N-Acetyl Cysteine. "Hey lets push to ban NAC because people are taking it (and staying out of the deathcamp cash cow called "hospitals") instead of the Department of Defense/ DARPA's slow-kill bioweapon injections."

Neat.

That doesn't change the fact that RFK Jr. lies

Neat.

That doesn't change the fact that RFK Jr. lies
    At least believing RFK's lies won't get you permanently disabled or killed like listening to the FDA/CDC's "truths".

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He can't. The data and statistics completely disprove his irrational claim that vaccines solely (primarily? largely?) caused excess deaths... deaths which started a year before vaccines were rolled out.

But he'll believe and peddle a "Definite Causal Link" for results that started one year before the claimed cause

Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    He can't. The data and statistics completely disprove his irrational claim that vaccines solely (primarily? largely?) caused excess deaths... deaths which started a year before vaccines were rolled out.

But he'll believe and peddle a "Definite Causal Link" for results that started one year before the claimed cause

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My buddy who is pharmacist told me to take nac along with other vitamins the first time I had OG covid in Jan 21.
    I have taken it every time since, never had symptoms more than 12 hours.

And thy most I had for symptoms was a cough

Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    My buddy who is pharmacist told me to take nac along with other vitamins the first time I had OG covid in Jan 21.
    I have taken it every time since, never had symptoms more than 12 hours.

And thy most I had for symptoms was a cough
    Also quercetin, vit d, dandelion root, and pepsid.

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Woof woof. As a dog, I am proudly vaccinated and regularly see the vet. Woof woof.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    {Chart of flu cases}
    What point are you trying to make? That an easily spread respiratory disease saw much less spread when the planet was isolated, separated, wearing masks, and practicing endless sanitization? What does that have to do with the thread topic, or the post you responded to?

What point are you trying to make? That an easily spread respiratory disease saw much less spread when the planet was isolated, separated, wearing masks, and practicing endless sanitization? What does that have to do with the thread topic, or the post you responded to?
    Covid WaS jUsT ReBraNDed fLu!

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Finally a sensible post from nutsy for once.