7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

would we be living like savages in 2024 if is wasn't for religion in your opinion?

a lot of people think without religion we'd be a bunch of savages, but would this be true in your opinion if we could play the last say....2000 years, but have no religion as a 'thing'.

so ofc thoughts about god exist and maybe people discuss it but it's not a thing where you go to a place to worship etc
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my opinon religion has been a way to explain morality, culture etc. People have a hard tine articulating why murder is wrong, for example, so they make up a story about a god. There are some basic moral principles we all agree on so its easy to accept a supernatural explanation

From basic moral principles you start to get more nuanced cultural ethics.

You dont necessarily have to have religion for these things but religion has been the root of culture for essentially all of history. Usually people seeking to attack it do so because they want to reolace that culture. Like the communists in china and russia

If you want to remove religion and keep your culture you have to make sure you have some binding ethos to replace it first
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The majority of people are dumb impulsive ****s who literally want to be told what to/not to do. No surprise the further society has gotten from it the worse behavior has become.

Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah Judeo-Christianity laid the moral foundations which laid the groundwork for the legal and constitutional decrees of Western civilization which has had a net positive impact globally that probably couldn't have been achieved by any other manner

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. 100%. As a Nhilist, I'll be the first person who can honestly say that without Christianity, this country would be a lawless debauchery. I have no issue with religion as a whole...I just see it as chemotherapy...poison on its own but when there's a cancer that's prevelant, then it's a means to an end. The cancer being the evil nature of man (I don't believe in good and evil but you know what I mean).
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Yes. 100%. As a Nhilist, I'll be the first person who can honestly say that without Christianity, this country would be a lawless debauchery. I have no issue with religion as a whole...I just see it as chemotherapy...poison on its own but when there's a cancer that's prevelant, then it's a means to an end. The cancer being the evil nature of man (I don't believe in good and evil but you know what I mean).
    I can agree to this, the countries foundation was built off of community of Christianity.. once we started to evolve and separated Church and State is where I think going full religious started to lose on diminishing returns. When populations start to get that big you cant rely on the Church to help people. To caveat, most things in humanity- when it gets too big- becomes corrupt.. All large religious entities are evidence of this, aka any megachurches/synoguges/mosque's. To dumb it down, they basically just start to take advantage of the non-tax status of a 501c3 or misappropriate funds.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I can agree to this, the countries foundation was built off of community of Christianity.. once we started to evolve and separated Church and State is where I think going full religious started to lose on diminishing returns. When populations start to get that big you cant rely on the Church to help people. To caveat, most things in humanity- when it gets too big- becomes corrupt.. All large religious entities are evidence of this, aka any megachurches/synoguges/mosque's. To dumb it down, they basically just start to take advantage of the non-tax status of a 501c3 or misappropriate funds.
    Yes sir..we are a nation built on Christian principles, upheld by Christian law...unfortunately, imo...the biggest threat and problem with Christianity is certain Christians..I guess you can equate that towards any faith...there will always be a select few who pervert the teachings for personal gains.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Yes. 100%. As a Nhilist, I'll be the first person who can honestly say that without Christianity, this country would be a lawless debauchery.
    dont u think that after thousands of years that an equilibrium would be reached, similar to an 'armed society is a polite society' theory?
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    dont u think that after thousands of years that an equilibrium would be reached, similar to an 'armed society is a polite society' theory?
    Hmm...that's actually a really interesting perspective..Im familiar with what you are referring to but just didn't take it into consideration. I actually do however...I think the time frame is a bit too much for something that might happen...also, I think we will be the bane of our own existence before that.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3