7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are Christians the least seflish people on the planet?

They are all about having kids, sacrificing their own 'fun' to raise and nurture children

Thoughts?
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    They are all about having kids, sacrificing their own 'fun' to raise and nurture children

Thoughts?
    Many Religious people do it to inflate their own egos, which is selfish. Some do not and that is admirable but at the end of the day: People are individuals and not to be held up to some standard based on some group or even ideology they are part of.

You can be a Christian and also be a chitstain. You can be an atheist and be selfless and giving.

I do think the tenants of Christianity are selfless and worthy. Many other Religions have some or many positive goals as well.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Theyre the most cucked people on the planet.

BRB - You cant go to heave if you're rich, be content being poor.

BRB - Let people slap you in the face.

BRB - Worship a Jew

BRB - Give up your land, resources, etc in exchange for "rewards in heaven"

BRB - "Obey your master, if you're a slave its okay, just be a good slave for your master"

BRB - "Just have faith you'll be rewarded after you die"

BRB - Dont leave ANYTHING for your children, grandchildren, etc. no legacy. Its all about YOU "going to heaven" for being a good wage slave for massa'

Christianity is a religion for the peasant class. It keeps you docile and content being poor. Notice all the rich people in society are JEWISH and not CHRISTIAN. If you want to be a peasant brokie with no chance of ever accomplishing anything in your life - then dedicate your life to being Christian. If you want fukk over your blood line and leave no familial legacy, never build a familial empire, then go read the bible and pray - go work at some dead end job and be a loser, you'll be "rewarded after you die bro, i swear!! just donate all your stuff to my church bro, you'll be a billionaire after you die!"

Fukk that chit. Christianity is shackles for the mind. Its mental castration.

Look at the natives of Africa and Latin America (and further back, pagan europe) - They gave up all their land and resources and allowed the church to dictate their lives - in exchange for what? a bible and promises of "rewards in heaven"?

Also, every author of the bible was ethnically what? Think about it, fukk heads. Escape the matrix.
    Last edited by S0Jack3d; 04-26-2024 at 12:15 PM.
    Disclaimer: All of my posts are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. All opinions expressed by the the poster known as "s0jack3d" are the fictional opinions of a fictional character. All opinions expressed by "s0jack3d" are pure hyperbole & satire. My posts should not be misconstrued to be the personal beleifs of any individual in any way, shape, or form. These posts are not meant to be taken literally. s0jack3d is a fictional character created for the purpose of writing a future novel.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Many Religious people do it to inflate their own egos, which is selfish. Some do not and that is admirable but at the end of the day: People are individuals and not to be held up to some standard based on some group or even ideology they are part of.

You can be a Christian and also be a chitstain. You can be an atheist and be selfless and giving.

I do think the tenants of Christianity are selfless and worthy. Many other Religions have some or many positive goals as well.
    based as always

Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    Theyre the most cucked people on the planet.

BRB - You cant go to heave if you're rich, be content being poor.

BRB - Let people slap you in the face.

BRB - Worship a Jew

BRB - Give up your land, resources, etc in exchange for "rewards in heaven"

BRB - "Obey your master, if you're a slave its okay, just be a good slave for your master"

BRB - "Just have faith you'll be rewarded after you die"

BRB - Dont leave ANYTHING for your children, grandchildren, etc. no legacy. Its all about YOU "going to heaven" for being a good wage slave for massa'

Christianity is a religion for the peasant class. It keeps you docile and content being poor. Notice all the rich people in society are JEWISH and not CHRISTIAN. If you want to be a peasant brokie with no chance of ever accomplishing anything in your life - then dedicate your life to being Christian. If you want fukk over your blood line and leave no familial legacy, never build a familial empire, then go read the bible and pray - go work at some dead end job and be a loser, you'll be "rewarded after you die bro, i swear!! just donate all your stuff to my church bro, you'll be a billionaire after you die!"

Fukk that chit. Christianity is shackles for the mind. Its mental castration.

Look at the natives of Africa and Latin America (and further back, pagan europe) - They gave up all their land and resources and allowed the church to dictate their lives - in exchange for what? a bible and promises of "rewards in heaven"?

Also, every author of the bible was ethnically what? Think about it, fukk heads. Escape the matrix.
    Man, you really dont know how weird you come off. Christians are peasants? You cant become successful based on your identity? Lmao, ok Alexandria Ocasio SoJacked

Have you ever heard of muslims oil tycoons, christian bank ceo's, etc? Just really starting to sound like some poorcel cope.

Originally Posted by Reserrection View Post
    Jews do a lot of charitable works but there's usually some benefit for them on the backend

Christians usually give in situations in which they're able to but not necessarily going to benefit from themselves
    All humans in general, IMO, are selfish. Trying to equate that to an identity is circumstantial evidence of a lower than average IQ or thought process. Srs.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jews do a lot of charitable works but there's usually some benefit for them on the backend

Christians usually give in situations in which they're able to but not necessarily going to benefit from themselves

Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    based as always

Man, you really dont know how weird you come off. Christians are peasants? You cant become successful based on your identity? Lmao, ok Alexandria Ocasio SoJacked

Have you ever heard of muslims oil tycoons, christian bank ceo's, etc? Just really starting to sound like some poorcel cope.

All humans in general, IMO, are selfish. Trying to equate that to an identity is circumstantial evidence of a lower than average IQ or thought process. Srs.
    Lol. I never said humans aren't inherently selfish. However you can make the argument that any act is self-serving ie if i give a homeless person money, it's because it made me feel better. It's dependent on your definition of egoism and selfishness

I'm just saying that groups of jews tend to more obviously benefit from their organized acts of "charity". But maybe that's just a function of being clever and isn't inherently malevolent

I guess Rockefeller was Episcopalian, And he has the most notable social/charitable organizations in America which were most beneficial to the elite. So it's by no means exclusive to the jews
    Last edited by Reserrection; 04-26-2024 at 02:07 PM.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unlike most non believers, I actually understand Christianity..I mean how can you possibly say you don't believe in something you don't understand? My issue with it (no offense to my Christian brothers) is that the only thing keeping you decent is a promise of Devin reward...Also, I do agree that they are not selfish but to assume your God is the creator of all is a bit outside of my grasp (again, no offense as I understand the concept of having faith in your beliefs). I have a difficult time believing in a Devin being that is so great that we cannot possibly understand his ways yet feels the need to require absolute belief from his creation in order to receive eternal glory. There's nothing wrong with that as it's the basis of the religion (ie having faith). It's just something I have a difficult time understanding because I really only believe in absolutes and inevitables.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well, the televangelists are selfish af.
    I consider myself a christian.
    probably not a good christian.
    i don't go to church.
    i don't pray.
    but i also don't try to screw people over for my own benefit.

i'm the guy people call when they need a hand because i'm always willing to help out without asking for anything in return.
    but i don't let myself get taken advantage of.

my kids came first.
    i caught my ex cheating when my youngest was 6 months old and my oldest was 2 1/2 yrs and i was working two jobs because kids are expensive.
    i ended up with primary custody with sunday, wed, and thursday being my only nights without the kids for about 7 yrs then she took me back to court and i was given the option of every other weekend or every weekend.
    i took every. now they are teens and can stay home without me....i still rarely go out when i have them.
    because i feel i need to spend time with them still.

is it christian or is it not being raised to be pos by good parents?
    they did attend church regularly.

i think the commandments about false idols and such are silly and just used as a means to keep people under one religion.
    As for the other commandments.
    they sound like good advice to me and a good way to live your life.
    killing stealing, banging someone else wife? how are those bad rules to live by whether you identify as christian or not.

Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The muslim bucket would have the girl's severed head in it.

srs

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cragen12 View Post
    The muslim bucket would have the girl's severed head in it.

srs
    and the jewish bowl wouldn't just be empty, a jew would've walked by and taken the bowl too

S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    based as always

Looks like theyre going to hell. Better give up all them riches and follow Jesus

Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

The biggest swindle of all time was when they took all the natives resources and gave them a bible in return. Jews spin webs of lies to make you accept your own subjugation. Just look at all those news articles in Jewish newspapers telling people why things that are obviously bad for them are actually good for them (mental gymnastics)
    Last edited by S0Jack3d; 04-26-2024 at 02:50 PM.
    Disclaimer: All of my posts are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. All opinions expressed by the the poster known as "s0jack3d" are the fictional opinions of a fictional character. All opinions expressed by "s0jack3d" are pure hyperbole & satire. My posts should not be misconstrued to be the personal beleifs of any individual in any way, shape, or form. These posts are not meant to be taken literally. s0jack3d is a fictional character created for the purpose of writing a future novel.

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zelensky View Post
    and the jewish bowl wouldn't just be empty, a jew would've walked by and taken the bowl too
    nah i've never known a religious thief personally but maybe it happens. seems like thievery would be too obvious a sin

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's like the special olympics. Even if you have the best religion, you're still retarded. I also think Buddhism is probably the least bad of all the major religions. Hinduism is up there too, but only because nobody takes it literally. Christianity can be really good or really terrible, depending on how it is interpreted. It's usually terrible, but there are dudes like Mr Rogers that are based. Islam is too restrictive, and Judaism is basically a supremacist religion at this point.

All religions are basically dogshyt obsolete ways of thinking about ethics. They also all seek to individualize and internalize collective problems, and all of them seek to preserve a kind of status quo of power. There are good and shytty people of all religions, IMO.

Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    It's like the special olympics. Even if you have the best religion, you're still retarded. I also think Buddhism is probably the least bad of all the major religions. Hinduism is up there too, but only because nobody takes it literally. Christianity can be really good or really terrible, depending on how it is interpreted. It's usually terrible, but there are dudes like Mr Rogers that are based. Islam is too restrictive, and Judaism is basically a supremacist religion at this point.

All religions are basically dogshyt obsolete ways of thinking about ethics. They also all seek to individualize and internalize collective problems, and all of them seek to preserve a kind of status quo of power. There are good and shytty people of all religions, IMO.
    give an example of this please so I can understand that

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    give an example of this please so I can understand that
    Religion is very concerned with telling YOU what YOU need to do to live a good life. Most religions promise you something in return for doing so. Such philosophies are built around the idea of there being a "just world". In some sense, bad things happen to bad people and good things happen to good people, or that justice is made by the universe and/or God(s) and is not a human construction. Whether it is an Eastern religion or a Western one, that theme is consistent. All religions put the emphasis on individuals to change their behavior. We are to judge people for their individual actions as if they are autonomous players in a videogame, with full agency.

In reality, we are all part of a unified system. The social structures and even concepts of law and justice are manmade. Ethics is also manmade. People are largely products of their environment, and the other aspect, which is genetic determinism, ultimately dictates how they would respond to environments in the first place. Nowhere in there is any place for agency. Your own mind operates based on genetic determinism and on its history of exposure to stimuli. In short, we think we make choices, but we really do not. We just compute outputs from inputs. As a result, the emphasis on agency is a self serving lie. Thinking more about social systems and structures is a better way to promote a more just and prosperous civilization because it takes into account how we are shaped by environments. It is less about individual blame and more about collective policy.

The types of changes need to promote justice and prosperity on this planet demand more than preserving any prior status quos from feudalism. Religion represents opposition to these changes because it developed out of such civilizations that explicitly relied on that status quo to exist.

You can take everything about ethics and rewind it down to first principles of trying to prevent conflict and promote the common survival of humanity.
    Last edited by Xtermin8fascist; 04-27-2024 at 01:13 AM.