bricabrack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Identifying elbow pain while doing biceps curls

My anterior elbow hurts when doing biceps curls. Probably because of the Pull exercises i do when training my back and biceps. It hurts somewhere around the area where the doctor put the needle to take you blood when needed for analyses. But it’s not right in the middle of the elbow but slightly to the exterior of the elbow. Any ideeas of exercises or techniques to detect the muscle or tendon that is affected?
    I ask because it can be the biceps tendon, it can be the brachioradialis etc

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's golfer elbow, an overuse injury. Stop doing endless curls and adjust your overall volume/intensity/exercise selection/grip.

Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It could be bicep tendonitis or irritation in the brachioradialis. Ease back on pull exercises & focus on hammer curls (neutral grip) to isolate the bicep. Rest & see a doctor if pain persists

bricabrack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    It's golfer elbow, an overuse injury. Stop doing endless curls and adjust your overall volume/intensity/exercise selection/grip.
    As far as i have read it might be tennis elbow, not golf elbow. I reduced the exercises and will train using lighter weights for a while.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tennis elbow occurs on the lateral side and tends to flare with elbow extension while golfer's elbow is the opposite on both counts. You have some odd hybrid but it sounds like overuse. I would modify what I do so that it does not get worse. Me being me, I wouldn't reduce what I do unless absolutely necessary. But again, that's just me.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My dad is a doctor and I showed him your post. He said "you are going to die".

My mom is a doctor too. She said "you will be fine".

They are both correct.
    Furnishe renal hoses in Cofeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitcen, cale/wif, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakes, electicians, inpectors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal fod plant conractors.