Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    Some of the biggest whores I have ever seen came from decent families lmao. This is a fail argument.
    Define "decent family". Nobody knows behind closed doors what was taught and instilled at a foundational level but the people involved. These things takes years and years to formulate. Not just a few hours every 5 days or so of telling someone how things should be. Its actually spending real time, having real conversations, doing hard things and failing and getting back up that instills the right stuff that ALL people need to gain real confidence and a high standard.

Most people are average at best. Most parents are average at best as well. And average in today's society = your daughter will probably be a sloot no matter if you live in a nice house or not.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    So what are your thoughts on the current political climate as it pertains to women's sexuality in contemporary society?
    I give zero facks about the current political climate. I only pay close focus and attention on things that I can control and impact directly.

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Females are basically a disease like covid. They are annoying and could be bad for my health and permanently lower my IQ. Social distancing is how I keep myself safe lmao.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Females are basically a disease like covid. They are annoying and could be bad for my health and permanently lower my IQ. Social distancing is how I keep myself safe lmao.
    par for the course
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    Define "decent family". Nobody knows behind closed doors what was taught and instilled at a foundational level but the people involved. These things takes years and years to formulate. Not just a few hours every 5 days or so of telling someone how things should be. Its actually spending real time, having real conversations, doing hard things and failing and getting back up that instills the right stuff that ALL people need to gain real confidence and a high standard.

Most people are average at best. Most parents are average at best as well. And average in today's society = your daughter will probably be a sloot no matter if you live in a nice house or not.
    True. It is what it is. Pretty much rollin the dice since you can never really know. Anyway love is a feeling, and feelings can change easily.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I give zero facks about the current political climate. I only pay close focus and attention on things that I can control and impact directly.
    It's good that you don't let things get to you
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

True. It is what it is. Pretty much rollin the dice since you can never really know. Anyway love is a feeling, and feelings can change easily.
    No I dont believe you are just "rolling the dice". When I dated my now wife.....you can easily tell what was what if you just pay attention to the fine details. When you meet the family and talk with people.....the truth will eventually come out. The detail in the stories correlated to decisions you see the person make. Its really really hard for people to keep the truth away once you are embedded inside the family and are paying attention to the details.

Unfortunately most people have no clue on this. They just worry about "does she have a big butt and large boobs.....ok we are good to go." Then they scratch their heads as to why their GF or wife is a raging sloot.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I dont believe you are just "rolling the dice". When I dated my now wife.....you can easily tell what was what if you just pay attention to the fine details. When you meet the family and talk with people.....the truth will eventually come out. The detail in the stories correlated to decisions you see the person make. Its really really hard for people to keep the truth away once you are embedded inside the family and are paying attention to the details.

Unfortunately most people have no clue on this. They just worry about "does she have a big butt and large boobs.....ok we are good to go." Then they scratch their heads as to why their GF or wife is a raging sloot.
    So you're claiming to have made the right life decisions?

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

It's good that you don't let things get to you
    Some people call that ignorance is bliss but I see it slightly different. There are only so many seconds in a day and only so many cycles of brain time. I try to close in on things that I can impact directly vs worry about things that I cannot. That is one of the number one things I talk to my kids about EVERY DAY. Effort and attitude are things are we focusing on in life (school, sports, friendships, etc) Forget all the noise. That stuff makes you unproductive.

Some people call that ignorance is bliss but I see it slightly different. There are only so many seconds in a day and only so many cycles of brain time. I try to close in on things that I can impact directly vs worry about things that I cannot. That is one of the number one things I talk to my kids about EVERY DAY. Effort and attitude are things are we focusing on in life (school, sports, friendships, etc) Forget all the noise. That stuff makes you unproductive.
    What would you do if something went wrong in your life that you couldn't control, but threatened how everything operates? I'm not saying you have not struggled, but perhaps you have not been unlucky in ways that some others have?

So you're claiming to have made the right life decisions?
    Im still living so I am constantly learning and growing. From a marital stand point, I believe I have used very detailed data to make the best decision I can make. Now being 10 years into marriage (5 years dating before marriage) it is working out well (relative to my experiences and expectations).........

Is it perfect? Of course not. But the things I feel my wife is deficient at is quite insignificant when compared against the things she is good at.

As far as other life decisions. Of course I have made some good ones and some bad ones. But for the most part.....foundationally......I believe I have put myself in a position based on a good foundation. And i have my parents to thank for that.

Ok but if your wife leaves u or cheats in 5 to 8 years, don't say you weren't warned lol. Love is a feeling. Feelings are seldom permanent.

What would you do if something went wrong in your life that you couldn't control, but threatened how everything operates? I'm not saying you have not struggled, but perhaps you have not been unlucky in ways that some others have?
    Give me an example?

Like being born into a family that had to leave their war torn country and growing up in poverty? Or finding out my father had pancreatic cancer with months to live while I was making the most money I ever had and leaving my project in an instant to sleep in the hospital room with him until he passed? Or something different? I actually find this conversation super interesting and super open to discussion.

Ok but if your wife leaves u in 5 to 8 years, don't say you weren't warned lol.
    A lot can go wrong in life - in my experience things can happen that nobody expects and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

If your life is going good, then good on you

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok but if your wife leaves u or cheats in 5 to 8 years, don't say you weren't warned lol. Love is a feeling. Feelings are seldom permanent.
    you realize your life is ruled by fear, right?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

A lot can go wrong in life - in my experience things can happen that nobody expects and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

If your life is going good, then good on you
    Yep. But it is impossible to be rational about it in the moment. The feels take over. What is unthinkable today could be reality tomorrow. Look at Ukraine, lmao. Relationships work the same way.

If that time comes....then I will assess the situation at hand and play the hand that is dealt at that time with the data and resources I have. I cant live life concerned with that as I have made my decision based on many detailed data points and the likely hood of that happening from my assessment is small....but still available yes.

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    you realize your life is ruled by fear, right?
    Fear is an emotion. My life is ruled by cold logic and rationalism, dawg.

Fear is an emotion. My life is ruled by cold logic and rationalism, dawg.
    the above was neither logical nor rational
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

If that time comes....then I will assess the situation at hand and play the hand that is dealt at that time with the data and resources I have. I cant live life concerned with that as I have made my decision based on many detailed data points and the likely hood of that happening from my assessment is small....but still available yes.
    That's the best attitude to have.

Yep. But it is impossible to be rational about it in the moment. The feels take over. What is unthinkable today could be reality tomorrow. Look at Ukraine, lmao. Relationships work the same way.
    If you have a strong foundation....you can recognize that your feelings are taking over and you can try to control what your actions are. You cannot necessarily control how you feel, what you are thinking, or if you feel like crying or if you are sad. But you can certainly control other actions that might make the situation better or worse.

the above was neither logical nor rational
    What part? Feelings are seldom permanent. That's a fact.

That actually kinda proves my point - there is no need to be afraid of feelings if they are seldom permanent
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Cleveland is alluding to the fact that the question you posed to me about my wife leaving exposes some of your thinking in which is fear based. You can argue that it is fact based since you can spout a statistic that XX percentages of marriages fail.....but you have to look at the details. I gave you my circumstance and I have also been on the misc for some time so there are other details you can look at for my particular situation.

A lot of businesses also fail. That doesn't mean you shouldnt try to start one. You just have to be diligent about the variables.

Don, it's just that you came in here saying that you have special methods of vetting people and we're concerned that you might just have not had the 'right' things go wrong in life, hence why you're not angsty about relationships like the rest of us.

Don, it's just that you came in here saying that you have special methods of vetting people and we're concerned that you might just have not had the 'right' things go wrong in life, hence why you're not angsty about relationships like the rest of us.
    I have dated many women before I got married. I have experienced failure many times in all aspects of life. I do believe I ahve acquired through those failures a great ability to vette people yes.
    As stated....give me an example of the "right things in life going wrong" that you cant come back from?

The one I can think of is being born into a trash family. Thats probably the hardest one to come back from since you wont know it until its probably too late.

Cleveland is alluding to the fact that the question you posed to me about my wife leaving exposes some of your thinking in which is fear based. You can argue that it is fact based since you can spout a statistic that XX percentages of marriages fail.....but you have to look at the details. I gave you my circumstance and I have also been on the misc for some time so there are other details you can look at for my particular situation.

A lot of businesses also fail. That doesn't mean you shouldnt try to start one. You just have to be diligent about the variables.
    Sure, and like businesses, everyone starts out expecting theirs to work. I'm not just concerned about harmed feelings. When the marriage fails, a man stands to lose basically everything he has. To me, the point is to have a family and raise children. Since I am no longer convinced my child or humanity in general has a future, it renders the entire process pointless and an unacceptable risk for me to bother with it anymore. If society appears to be on the right track again, one day, I will pay for a surrogate to help me spawn. I can't really speak to your situation, and you seem to have a good attitude about the reality. Most people refuse to even consider the possibility of failure of a relationship.

the other aspect is - even if a marriage fails, so what? You pick yourself up and move on - the feelings aren't permanent there either.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

I have dated many women before I got married. I have experienced failure many times in all aspects of life. I do believe I ahve acquired through those failures a great ability to vette people yes.
    As stated....give me an example of the "right things in life going wrong" that you cant come back from?

The one I can think of is being born into a trash family. Thats probably the hardest one to come back from since you wont know it until its probably too late.
    I would not use the word trash, but many people come from what are called disadvantaged backgrounds and struggle with depression, mental health, spiritual issues, etc - it's actually quite common for people like this to really try in life and keep having things go wrong for them.

I would say that I am wiser now than I was before, but I am having certain issues that I have no control over that are affecting my ability to perform and succeed.

Hence my question, are you sure that you just have not had the right things go wrong?

the other aspect is - even if a marriage fails, so what? You pick yourself up and move on - the feelings aren't permanent there either.
    You never get your time back, and you probably won't get most of that money back. A bad marriage can literally ruin your life.