weightloser11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whats the next step?

Currently I'm 88 kilos and 180 cm tall. I'm 30.
    In American system 5.9' and 194 pounds.

I mean... I really do not know what to do? because I cannot lose weight any more. It's really difficult and I crave for chocolate and deserts. Also, when I go to bars and clubs with friends, I drink beers as well. Is it possible to lose weight without stopping drinking?
    Also, I try to lose weight but I dont know if i should muscle a bit first. I was 117 kg and dropped to 88. So, there is hanging/sagging skin. I dont know the correct term but I guess it's hanging skin.

Also, If you have any estimates on my body fat, please share. Also, until when should I keep losing weight instead of building muscles. I want to transform but keep the beauty during the process. What should I do?

a note: I dont try to reach ''perfect body'' but a eastetically pleasing one. It mustnt be perfect, though.
    Attached Images

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alright, so your post is probably the most accurate description of most people...

Your body type is what I'd describe as skinny fat (no offense intended).

If you are a beer hound, you can pretty much say no to getting a 6 pack (but I think you made your peace with that).

Realistically, I would like to see you pack on muscle. You need to get on a realistic diet plan that works for you (and understand that your lifestyle will not make it optimal but still doable).

Get on a basic program like Bill Starr's 5x5 or Starting Strength or Fierce-5. From there, you don't seem like a bro who can track, so make some rules for yourself.

Eat 3 times a day. Each meal needs protein and veg or fruit (nothing fried). Carbs should be included in each meal but nothing bigger than a fist (a cup of rice, a baked potato, 2 wheatbix, don't be an idiot and go for poptarts, granola or pasta). All of this should fit on a standard plate roughly 12 inches and not stacked like a glutton. For dessert, buy protein cookies like Quest or make protein sludge and have every other day after dinner.

A little fat on a guy is overlooked when he carries around a muscular frame.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Alright, so your post is probably the most accurate description of most people...

Your body type is what I'd describe as skinny fat (no offense intended).

If you are a beer hound, you can pretty much say no to getting a 6 pack (but I think you made your peace with that).

Realistically, I would like to see you pack on muscle. You need to get on a realistic diet plan that works for you (and understand that your lifestyle will not make it optimal but still doable).

Get on a basic program like Bill Starr's 5x5 or Starting Strength or Fierce-5. From there, you don't seem like a bro who can track, so make some rules for yourself.

Eat 3 times a day. Each meal needs protein and veg or fruit (nothing fried). Carbs should be included in each meal but nothing bigger than a fist (a cup of rice, a baked potato, 2 wheatbix, don't be an idiot and go for poptarts, granola or pasta). All of this should fit on a standard plate roughly 12 inches and not stacked like a glutton. For dessert, buy protein cookies like Quest or make protein sludge and have every other day after dinner.

A little fat on a guy is overlooked when he carries around a muscular frame.
    Thanks for the reply, it helped me a lot.

Yess, i dont want to have 6 packs if i have to sacrifice much like a huge a change in life.i go to gym regularly but i dont push myself much. I thought having rotein powder but a guy at thee gym said it wouldnt work well with me because its for professionals, my body cannot use all protein in the powder because i dont work hard. Also, should i aim to gain more muscles now by increasing caloric intake or shpuld i keep losing weight?

Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on the weight loss! To lose more & keep cravings at bay, try portion control & focus on protein/complex carbs. Beer = empty calories, so limit it for faster results. Muscle building can help tighten skin & boost metabolism. Also take a look on this article https://betterme.world/articles/do-w...-build-muscle/ . Aim for a recomp (building muscle while losing fat) to minimize loose skin. Body fat % is tough to estimate online, but a trainer can help. Focus on feeling good & building strength - aesthetics will follow!
    Last edited by Sequet111; 04-29-2024 at 06:36 AM.

How can i recomp? I dont know how its done.is it poossible to gain muscle while losing weight?

SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry about losing weight. That will throw you into a yoyo world of spinning your wheels and not doing much of anything. Concentrate on building muscle. You'll be a hefty lad sure but I'd rather be the bloke in the pub with a belly and arms than the skinny fat guy who never makes gains.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Don't worry about losing weight. That will throw you into a yoyo world of spinning your wheels and not doing much of anything. Concentrate on building muscle. You'll be a hefty lad sure but I'd rather be the bloke in the pub with a belly and arms than the skinny fat guy who never makes gains.

I also think that what if i gain too much fat instead of muscles. Because as you mentioned before, im not a person to track calories. Aalso, i know that i need to increase my caloric intake
    I bought protein powder and drink 1 shake every day. And i wonder what happens if i eat some deserts and stay hungry? Is it different than eating whole grain bread if they both are the same calories? I really need a guidance at this point of my process

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by weightloser11 View Post
    I also think that what if i gain too much fat instead of muscles. Because as you mentioned before, im not a person to track calories. Aalso, i know that i need to increase my caloric intake
    I bought protein powder and drink 1 shake every day. And i wonder what happens if i eat some deserts and stay hungry? Is it different than eating whole grain bread if they both are the same calories? I really need a guidance at this point of my process
    You need to understand nutrition, specifically calories in and calories out. My advice to you would be to take some time to read & understand the stickies in the Nutrition area of this forum.

You will gain fat. It is an inevitability regardless of your physique, you cannot gain pure muscle. The point they were making to you is that you are in the unfortunate position of being "Skinny fat". You don't have the base underneath to cut to so you need to pack on some size. Lift heavy, eat a good amount of protein daily & then reassess in 6-12 months. You need a surplus of calories daily in order to pack on that size. The bigger the surplus = the more fat you will gain. This is why tracking your calories is important but you don't seem to want to so you will gain excess fat (as well as your much needed muscle).
    Currently cutting.

Originally Posted by Sequet111 View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss! To lose more & keep cravings at bay, try portion control & focus on protein/complex carbs. Beer = empty calories, so limit it for faster results. Muscle building can help tighten skin & boost metabolism. Also take a look on this article.Aim for a recomp (building muscle while losing fat) to minimize loose skin. Body fat % is tough to estimate online, but a trainer can help. Focus on feeling good & building strength - aesthetics will follow!
    Thanks for the article and reply but I honestly couldn't relate to it. It says like wall-sit activates the muscles but there are better alternatives like deadlift etc... I guess I should start doing things like deaflift etc... to work with bigger muscle groups. I bought some protein powder today and I plan to use it regularly to see the effect. Still, I honestly don't think i can stop drinking beers. Maybe I can reduce it down to 3-4 beers a week.

Originally Posted by weightloser11 View Post
    Mate, follow my directions. No offense, but you are overthinking and making excuses for yourself. Don't eat desserts unless they are planned protein desserts, don't eat fiberless carbs that won't keep you full...

Realistically, someone like you should just pay for an Athlean-X program and follow it to a T because you half-listen to advice and then start getting in your own head (and a lot of people are like this).

Ready... Here's the plan....

Morning.... 3 hard-boiled eggs, 1 piece of fruit, 1 cup of coffee with collagen mixed in, multivitamin.
    Lunch.... Chicken or Beef (6oz), 1 cup white rice, 1 vegetable steamed or grilled
    Post-Workout... 1 scoop whey in water, 1 banana or fruit of your choice
    Dinner.... Chicken, Beef, or Fish (6oz), 1 cup white rice, 1 vegetable steamed or grilled

Protein can be grilled, boiled, whatever, just no deep frying and no heavy oils or sauces. Season your meat, not drown it in sauce. Now, just do this... and don't over think it.
    New Shanghai Log!