Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Another ex-State Department official alleges Israeli military gets 'special treatment

What does BullitEV think of this? Billions and billions of our tax dollars and they don’t even have to listen to us or follow our rules!

Didn’t America bomb Iraq/Syria/Libya for human rights violations?

A former senior U.S. official who until recently helped oversee human-rights compliance by foreign militaries receiving American military assistance said Wednesday that he repeatedly observed Israel receiving “special treatment” from U.S. officials when it came to scrutiny of allegations of Israeli military abuses of Palestinian civilians.

In my experience, Israel gets special treatment that no other country gets,” Blaha said. “And there is undue deference, in many cases, given” to Israeli officials’ side of things when the U.S. asks questions about allegations of Israeli wrongdoing against Palestinians, he added.

He spoke to reporters at an event where he and other members of an unofficial, self-formed panel of former senior U.S. civilian and military officials released a report pointing to civilian deaths in specific airstrikes in Gaza. They said there was “compelling and credible” evidence that Israeli forces had acted illegally.

Blaha's comments echoed those of another State Department official and panel member, Josh Paul. Paul resigned as a director overseeing arms transfers to other countries' militaries in October in protest of the U.S. rushing arms to Israel amid its war in Gaza.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-e...214408812.html
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I advocate for cutting aid to Israel, which I know that you know. I can speculate as to why the relationship is different than most other countries- I'm happy to do so if you ask.

Was it because I made fun of your erectile dysfunction that you mention me in every post? Alright, maybe not every post, more like 30-40% of them? Youre actually thinking of me outside the misc which means I am right on a lot of what I say. ooof.

edit: wait, I know, it was the latest simplistic logic of making you look foolish of leeching off of my country while complaining about it. Just move, man. You know you dont belong here in your heart. Dont you actually want to be happy instead of living your life like this?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No shyt, water is wet.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I advocate for cutting aid to Israel, which I know that you know. I can speculate as to why the relationship is different than most other countries- I'm happy to do so if you ask.

Was it because I made fun of your erectile dysfunction that you mention me in every post? Alright, maybe not every post, more like 30-40% of them? Youre actually thinking of me outside the misc which means I am right on a lot of what I say. ooof.

edit: wait, I know, it was the latest simplistic logic of making you look foolish of leeching off of my country while complaining about it. Just move, man. You know you dont belong here in your heart. Dont you actually want to be happy instead of living your life like this?
    Why did the USA bomb Syria for human rights violations, but sends Israel arms and dollars when they do the same?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    Why did the USA bomb Syria for human rights violations, but sends Israel arms and dollars when they do the same?
    Why are you creepily framing the question like Israel used gas or Hamas didnt commit the same "human rights violation" ?

If you cant be objective then your MO becomes clear. You just dont like joos, and that's fine, but cot dayum man up and say it. For everything you complain about how jews are deceptive, etc.. you are literally the same. Does that not bother you?
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Why are you creepily framing the question like Israel used gas or Hamas didnt commit the same "human rights violation" ?

If you cant be objective then your MO becomes clear. You just dont like joos, and that's fine, but cot dayum man up and say it. For everything you complain about how jews are deceptive, etc.. you are literally the same. Does that not bother you?
    Israel uses banned weapons as well, against civilian targets….. and even if we assume the Syrian chemical weapons attacks were legit , does it matter whether they use gas or 2,000 pound bombs on civilians?

Or are you saying Israel is fine to kill civilians aslong as they don’t use gas?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The issue with Israel is 2 fold. Actually 3 fold.

One...many of the power elite globalists are Jews. And yes I fully realize that the mutants like BLM and tranny's...that the globalists have super powered the past 5 years....are turning against them. That is called eating their own.

Two....Because of the Holocaust, whether you believe it happened to the extent it is told or not (I personally do not)....Jews get a perennial get out of jail free card.

And three....because Israel is an American friend in the middle of the Middle East? It gets preferential treatment. I get that and makes the most sense from an American pov.

The real story is Jews and Muslims and even Christians have been fighting over that land for 1000s of years. Which is ridiculous since there is no god that is more powerful than the other that they believe in since none even really exist....but that in a nutshell is what this is all about.

R E L I G I O N.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    Israel uses banned weapons as well, against civilian targets….. and even if we assume the Syrian chemical weapons attacks were legit , does it matter whether they use gas or 2,000 pound bombs on civilians?

Or are you saying Israel is fine to kill civilians aslong as they don’t use gas?
    Exactly, why does it matter if Israel or Hamas kill each other in the thousands whether its gas, bombs, guns or knives?

Please address the issue of why youre being deceptive about the issue.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, RabbiEV landing haymakers on IslandBeaner.

Brutal.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Israel is out here committing literal genocide, while our politicians are mad because some protesters as Columbia said some mean things.

Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    Israel is out here committing literal genocide, while our politicians are mad because some protesters as Columbia said some mean things.
    The way R&P miscers change up little narratives here and there is embarrassing. You already know thats simply not what people are being arrested for.

People in this country need to stop being so one sided, you retards have basically just brought the Middle East nonsense to the United States. If anything, I wish what you said were happening was true, for both sides. That way people realize if youre going to live in the US, you better assimilate and stop waving around other countries' flags.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OP's special forces call sign was cialis.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Israel special treatment? Really?

MAN_LANDS_ON_MOON.jpeg