LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

One Arm Fat Grip Dumbbell Curls

I’m not saying Fat Gripz, I just mean thick handle bar. This could be a Fat Gripz or PVC pipe, whatever ya got.

Alternate, no I’m not talking about holding another dumbbell in your other hand and alternating 1rep.

I’m talking about just holding one dumbbell with a thick handle and doing sets of 10, alternating each arm. This is like “you go, I go” method for your individual arms.

Not holding the bell in your free hand, gives your arm a little rest to bang out another 10. Each set of 10 gets a tad harder and harder.

Using only one dumbbell hits your core way better than holding two bells because you’re not balanced in resistance. It’s like a one arm press, which is the best core exercise. My dead lift is stronger from one arm pressing. Obliques = CORE that’s where the majority of core strength is supported, not abs like the masses think.

Build up on these for like 5-10sets and your arms will grow instantly and stay that way for a while, like into the next day at least probably longer.

Golden Tip!!!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    ... ...Not holding the bell in your free hand, gives your arm a little rest to bang out another 10. Each set of 10 gets a tad harder and harder.... ...
    You know the level of these forums, I think you should reword that because people will just reply on that and miss the unilateral advice you're discussing (one sided strengthens core and more too)