Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheParish View Post
    This. If you don't mind sharing your woman with every guy she's ever been with, more power to you.
    A women belongs to the man who first penetrates her and cums inside of her - she wants to be his property (unless she's just crazy or her first is a rapist).
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See sig bruv
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    If I was a Christian from the start, I would be happily married with kids right now - instead I chose to live like a dog and in the end i became aa christian anyway.
    One of the problems with Christian pastors, parents; etc is that they just say “this is bad” without giving any reasoning or justification for why xyz is bad. They have no real life experience OR they have done a bunch of “unholy” stuff and then act like it never happened.

It happened with me. I was forced to go to Mennonite school and church for most of my youth and no one ever explained why I shouldn’t try drugs, have sex with beautiful women; etc…they would just say “because it’s a sin/read your Bible”.

It’s a real disservice to Christianity because these leaders are unrelatable and then curious people will go try a bunch of dumb **** to try to find the answers on their own.

Someone like you is a better candidate to spread Christianity because you’ve gone through hell and can actually explain why xyz is bad and give personal and more importantly RELATABLE anecdotes.

So who cares where you could be if you’d acted differently. What matters is where you’re going and how you can teach others through your personal experiences and how they relate to biblical teachings
    Self-Proclaimed comedian on the quest for knowledge, currency, and aesthetics.

St Jude donation thread. PM me with donation link for reps...
    http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=2218992&pg=personal&fr_id=18020

~Calisthenics Only Crew~
    OllllllO JeepBrah Crew OlllllllO
    Instagram @blayde_a I follow back :D

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CodeMajic View Post
    One of the problems with Christian pastors, parents; etc is that they just say “this is bad” without giving any reasoning or justification for why xyz is bad. They have no real life experience OR they have done a bunch of “unholy” stuff and then act like it never happened.

It happened with me. I was forced to go to Mennonite school and church for most of my youth and no one ever explained why I shouldn’t try drugs, have sex with beautiful women; etc…they would just say “because it’s a sin/read your Bible”.

It’s a real disservice to Christianity because these leaders are unrelatable and they basically force curious people to go try a bunch of dumb **** to try to find the answers on their own.

Someone like you is a better candidate to spread Christianity because you’ve gone through hell and can actually explain why xyz is bad and give personal and more importantly RELATABLE anecdotes.

So who cares where you could be if you’d acted differently. What matters is where you’re going and how you can teach others through your personal experiences and how they relate to biblical teachings
    Well I'll tell you from experience that taking drugs, partying, and going to raves can open your psyche up to the influence of spirits that are not of God - that's in addition to it not being the healthiest thing for your brain (which science can prove).

These spirits affect your perception and decision making and you don't even realise what's going on and you end up falling further and further into depravity - from there you can expect the unexpected.

As for why not to bang multiple women, there are many reasons, but the a good one is that you have a higher chance of forming strong emotional attachments to people called soul ties and many things can go wrong if you have a soul tie with somebody who is not relationship material. You can waste years of your life in an unproductive and toxic relationship. That's in addition to pregnancies, stds, false rape accusations, etc.

Everything that went wrong in my life is because I wasn't a christian and because I done all the stupid live fast die young stuff - and in the end it caught up with me in spiritual ways.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In this case generally ignorance (or denial) is bliss and most people don't dwell on it. Why do people have these conversations if they can't handle the truth?
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

Originally Posted by MrQuint View Post
    In this case generally ignorance (or denial) is bliss and most people don't dwell on it. Why do people have these conversations if they can't handle the truth?
    I dunno I got triggered by something I read online (unrelated to slootiness).

dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife was a virgin until we got married. Couldn't marry a used up slag.
    no crew crew

Originally Posted by dingler View Post
    My wife was a virgin until we got married. Couldn't marry a used up slag.
    I thought that everybody was equal though?

CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I'll tell you from experience that taking drugs, partying, and going to raves can open your psyche up to the influence of spirits that are not of God - that's in addition to it not being the healthiest thing for your brain (which science can prove).

These spirits affect your perception and decision making and you don't even realise what's going on and you end up falling further and further into depravity - from there you can expect the unexpected.

As for why not to bang multiple women, there are many reasons, but the a good one is that you have a higher chance of forming strong emotional attachments to people called soul ties and many things can go wrong if you have a soul tie with somebody who is not relationship material. You can waste years of your life in an unproductive and toxic relationship. That's in addition to pregnancies, stds, false rape accusations, etc.

Everything that went wrong in my life is because I wasn't a christian and because I done all the stupid live fast die young stuff - and in the end it caught up with me in spiritual ways.
    Im in the same boat as you in a way. But instead of basing my decisions around the teachings of Christianity I just think “****. How much time, energy, and money have I spent on these wh0res? If I’d used all of my resources to build a business I’d have all of the material things I want and be the type of guy that a father would allow to marry his young virgin daughter”.

And viola, I’m moving in that direction instead of chasing whores and doing lsd at nightclubs lol

http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=2218992&pg=personal&fr_id=18020

~Calisthenics Only Crew~

Im in the same boat as you in a way. But instead of basing my decisions around the teachings of Christianity I just think “****. How much time, energy, and money have I spent on these wh0res? If I’d used all of my resources to build a business I’d have all of the material things I want and be the type of guy that a father would allow to marry his young virgin daughter”.

And viola, I’m moving in that direction instead of chasing whores and doing lsd at nightclubs lol
    Like I said, in life you should expect the unexpected. If I knew then what I know now, I would be a lot more careful about what I did. Spiritual warfare is real and you can't protect your self without Jesus' protection.

dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought that everybody was equal though?
    who said that?

Sounds like something a 30's something cat lady would say after she's been riding the cawk carousel for the last 15 years and is now complaining that there are no "real men" out there.
    no crew crew

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Started dating my girl in high school and we've been married 25 years. She was a virgin when we married

...but lets be real just because she started as a virgin doesnt mean she is all your girl. I bartended for about a decade in a well known bachelorette and girls night out bar. The amount of married "good girls" that were grinding on some random dude and or going home with them was off the charts. I was also in a job that had me traveling globally about 1/4 of the year. The amount of women cheating on their husbands was as bad if not worse than the men.

...and lets be clear, one of the most common deathbed confessions of women in hospice are undiscovered affairs. I would imagine the amount of women that make it to the end with a single body count is below 5% these days. You can take all of the stats that show men cheat slightly more than men and throw them out the door. Women have the opportunity to smash whenever they want, most men dont. At any given point she can step out for a night and succeed at getting strange without putting in any effort.

My girl is the "goodest" of girls but make no doubt, I know the odds are extremely low I cross the finish line being her only dude. She has never given me reason to distrust her but that means nothing. The odds are not in my favor.
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 04-25-2024 at 07:56 AM.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why even bother thinking about it? What difference will it make? Girl could be a virgin but sucked hundreds of dicks; or perhaps scissored with another girl; or perhaps took it in the ass etc. Heck a vast majority of miscers moms were with other guys before ending up with their current dads. Does that mean you have no respect for your moms?
    What if your girl gets raped or molested...are you going to throw her out? Abandon her?

Just don't think about it and move on.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Started dating my girl in high school and we've been married 25 years. She was a virgin when we married

...but lets be real just because she started as a virgin doesnt mean she is all your girl. I bartended for about a decade in a well known bachelorette and girls night out bar. The amount of married "good girls" that were grinding on some random dude and or going home with them was off the charts. I was also in a job that had me traveling globally about 1/4 of the year. The amount of women cheating on their husbands was as bad if not worse than the men.

...and lets be clear, one of the most common deathbed confessions of women in hospice are undiscovered affairs. I would imagine the amount of women that make it to the end with a single body count is below 5% these days.

My girl is the "goodest" of girls but make no doubt, I know the odds are extremely low I cross the finish line being her only dude. She has never given me reason to distrust her but that means nothing. The odds are not in my favor.
    Reasonable take.

Misc is full of delusional retards who think they're "alpha" or a "good man", therefore their girl would never cheat, LOL.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    This incel cope thread again?

That said, my wife was a virgin, so can't help out with the original question.
    This. Sorry OP.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I married a virgin..but that was 18 yrs ago (married young). I imagine you can still find a Godly, virtuous woman, but you are going to need to dedicate your life to God yourself if you really want the same.

When I stopped looking & started praying, & seeking Jesus with my whole heart is exactly when God started to do miracles in my life, including bringing me the woman of my prayers.

Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    Just don't think about it and move on.
    why not bend over and let some ****g0t creampie your ass?

Just don’t think about it and move on!

~Calisthenics Only Crew~

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, the real question is, how do you cope with your BF not being a virgin?

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meh... its not like I was even close to bringing a clean record into the relationship so being focused on her doing so would be ignorant.

And lezbehoness... in todays sloots for pay world and kids being exposed to sex younger and younger.. you would be single for ever. Which may be up some of these incels alley... idk.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    99% of people, men and women, who are over the age of 18 are likely not virgins.

Best of luck to you OP.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -mod repped crew
    -Conservative crew
    -DeSantis/Trump 2024 crew

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See sig brah
    Eat My Shortz

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fact that she took some other man's jizz and probably swallowed it - probably 15-20 different men before you.

She probably gave it up to an alpha in a much shorter period of time than she did for you - she let him breed her all night long, whilst she made you wait three months, because you're the cute 'boyfriend type'.

Whilst she would have ignored you on tinder before she decided to settle down, she swiped right for the chad that's banged 100+ hotties.

How do you cope? Do you just avoid thinking about it?

Dont forget she was younger when she banged all of those guys before you so you are getting a less prime version of her, not only did they bang her they banged her closer to her prime and youre the left overs guy. its like buying an old used honda civic that took dozens of cocks but is still good for dozens more along its 300,000 mile journey.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monty097 View Post
    99% of people, men and women, who are over the age of 18 are likely not virgins.

Best of luck to you OP.

Thats not true for zoomer guys anymore. All the 18 year old girls the top end are chasing pro athletes so then the chads their age who are broke are settling with the 7-4s so then the mid tier timmies are getting the left overs 3 and 2s and then the average guys are fighting over the 1's, the below average guys are all virgins.

before apps and instagram the girls didnt have access to rich or famous men. So they were looks matched 20 years ago.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Thats not true for zoomer guys anymore. All the 18 year old girls the top end are chasing pro athletes so then the chads their age who are broke are settling with the 7-4s so then the mid tier timmies are getting the left overs 3 and 2s and then the average guys are fighting over the 1's, the below average guys are all virgins.

before apps and instagram the girls didnt have access to rich or famous men. So they were looks matched 20 years ago.
    These young girls are selling Bobs, Vagene and feet pics now. It is over.

They calling over top level CEO chads to blow out their holes like a sailor.
    Eat My Shortz

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She was though.

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jokes on u kid, mine is.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why not bend over and let some ****g0t creampie your ass?

Just don’t think about it and move on!
    Hey, whatever floats your boat buddy, I'm not judging. I'm just saying that OP's worries are irrational because what could be a great relationship/connection could be marred by the girl's sexual history. Likewise, a girl who is a virgin could be a complete prude who will make your life miserable.
    Now I'm not saying that you should be with someone who enjoyed whoring themselves around for the thrill of it (and it's not hard to discern women who did that kind of stuff); but if they had previous relationships that went sour then what's the problem?
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell me youre a kissless virgin living in mom's basement without telling me youre a kissless virgin living in mom's basement.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If she’s used the poophole loophole, is she still a virgin?
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah I doubt I'd ever had made it with a virgin because she wouldn't have given it up with me within the first 3+ months either and there's no way I'm waiting that long.