lizimayi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation which one is better workout split? what you guys think? P.S. Mike Mentzer Philosophy

hello guys so i just created two workout routine splits, also Philosophy of Mike Mentzer, and to train momentary muscular failure...
    i want to know just which one is better and which one will you choose if it was you? and also why? thanks!d
    P.S.
    I Train very high intensity absolute muscular failure also good form and no momentum...i train every 48 hours between workouts, i doing 1-2 sets to failure and no more than 3-5 sets per bodypart per week... i train everything once a week.. no more that 4 times per weekThank you! H.I.T

THE SPLIT 1 :
    Legs, Calves - Day 1
    ===================
    Chest, Rear Delts - Day 3
    ===================
    Back, Biceps - Day 5
    ===================
    Shoulders, Traps, Triceps - Day 7
    =================
    Day 9 - REPEAT 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

THE SPLIT 2 :
    Chest, Biceps - Day 1
    =================
    Legs, Calves - Day 3
    =================
    Shoulders, Traps, Triceps - Day 5
    =================
    Back, Rear Delts - Day 7
    =================
    Day - 9 REPEAT

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Split 1 is basically my split now with a lower frequency. I like hitting rear delts after chest as it really seems to stop a lot of post-press heavy shoulder pain. On your shoulder day, I'd also make sure to make rear delts a focus as this will really keep that shoulder joint healthy if you are using good technique, proper exercise choice, and logic.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The one you prefer and yields satisfactory results IYO is the one that's better for you.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lizimayi View Post
    i just created two workout routine splits
    Shouldn't you know which is "better"?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Split 1 is basically my split now with a lower frequency. I like hitting rear delts after chest as it really seems to stop a lot of post-press heavy shoulder pain. On your shoulder day, I'd also make sure to make rear delts a focus as this will really keep that shoulder joint healthy if you are using good technique, proper exercise choice, and logic.
    i want to know which one is better in recovery and will it be enough if i go absolute muscular failure with proper form and very high intesnsity just 2 sets and no more than 3-5 sets per bodypart per week

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i want to know which one is better in recovery and will it be enough if i go absolute muscular failure with proper form and very high intesnsity just 2 sets and no more than 3-5 sets per bodypart per week
    Dude they're your splits, run them to answer your own questions. No one here knows anything about you, your development, your lifts, your training history, or even the exact exercises you're doing in your split... other than it sounds like you started working out in Apr 2024.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Where are your Kegels and neck day?
    Furnishe renal houses in Cofeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitcen, cale/wif, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians, inspectors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal food plant conractors.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Split 1 is basically my split now with a lower frequency
    Bumping you up to a falcon.
    Furnishe renal houses in Cofeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitcen, cale/wif, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians, inspectors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal food plant conractors.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 sets of high intensity to failure sets in 9 days will most likely not stimulate enough growth for a natty sadly. I would argue if you are going to do a split like that, you should aim for 6-9 sets to positive failure (your set stops as soon as your rep form breaks down) as a natty and even then, I'd just do a modified Max-OT split with higher reps.

A routine like that hits none of the major methods for growth effectively for a natty (IE mechanical tension, metabolic stress, or muscle damage). The split is fine, but I don't know any natty personally who had strong success on a program like this and I've been on this forum and training in gyms for awhile.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trains HIT
    Worries about recovery
    Seriously?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I messed around with this recently and didn't find it particularly effective. It was fun at first but then the novelty wore off and got pretty miserable. I went back to three sets approaching failure with some intensifying techniques thrown in and I'm making more gains and enjoying my workouts again. YMMV

Keep in mind that not only was Mike a juicer but he also used stimulants to achieve intensity levels beyond what must people can muster.

There is plenty of commentary on Mike Mentzer out there but I think this video is pretty good:

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I messed around with this recently and didn't find it particularly effective. It was fun at first but then the novelty wore off and got pretty miserable. I went back to three sets approaching failure with some intensifying techniques thrown in and I'm making more gains and enjoying my workouts again. YMMV

Keep in mind that not only was Mike a juicer but he also used stimulants to achieve intensity levels beyond what must people can muster.

There is plenty of commentary on Mike Mentzer out there but I think this video is pretty good:

before i was high volume training, i didn`t had progress on anything like increasing weights or any muscle mass very little and very slow... after i take step into mike mentzer training philosophy i got amazing results in very small time... i am increasing in strenght so i am getting bigger...
    i think mentzer know what he is talking about... also what you mention that mentzer was juicer of course did you ever see mr olympia competitor and prof bodybuilder don`t using roids? i think that intensity is most important factor...
    also i don`t think anything changed in human body after mikes periods... we all are same physical if we have different phisiology medical science do not exist doctor should study each individual as a muscle phisiology...
    mike also trained many natty and many people in gym and made them really great progress... i also reading his book that is absolute best without a doubt... this is my opinion Thanks! let me know what you think... )

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    before i was high volume training, i didn`t had progress on anything like increasing weights or any muscle mass very little and very slow... after i take step into mike mentzer training philosophy i got amazing results in very small time... i am increasing in strenght so i am getting bigger...
    i think mentzer know what he is talking about... also what you mention that mentzer was juicer of course did you ever see mr olympia competitor and prof bodybuilder don`t using roids? i think that intensity is most important factor...
    also i don`t think anything changed in human body after mikes periods... we all are same physical if we have different phisiology medical science do not exist doctor should study each individual as a muscle phisiology...
    mike also trained many natty and many people in gym and made them really great progress... i also reading his book that is absolute best without a doubt... this is my opinion Thanks! let me know what you think... )
    Do whatever you like. Everyone is different hence YMMV in my reply.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪