Thread: 3 for arms

flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100) flappybumcakes is not very well liked. (-100)

3 for arms

If you were going to do a 3-exercise bicep workout, what would it be? Currently I go:

1) barbell curls
    2) incline hammers
    3) preacher

And if I have time, some close-grip chinups. I'm steadily progressing with heavier weights and seeing progress. But I'm only a year in and wondered what more experienced folks thought. If there something I should sub out? Or should I switch up the routine instead of sticking with the same thing?

For each, I do four sets of six and one drop set. If that's off-base, lmk. And this isn't the only thing I do to get in shape, just one part I wonder about.

Thanks!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many of us don’t have something we call a “biceps workout” and nevertheless, don’t scrutinize steady progress for curls to the extent that you do.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kiss my biceps every night before bed. Don't ask me what I do for glutes.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just do chest and biceps. There's no need for shoulders, back or legs.
    Furnishe renal houses in Coffeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitchen, cable/wifi, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians, inspectors for the refiery, soybea plant, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal food plant conractors.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flappybumcakes View Post
    If you were going to do a 3-exercise bicep workout, what would it be? Currently I go:

1) barbell curls
    2) incline hammers
    3) preacher

And if I have time, some close-grip chinups. I'm steadily progressing with heavier weights and seeing progress. But I'm only a year in and wondered what more experienced folks thought. If there something I should sub out? Or should I switch up the routine instead of sticking with the same thing?

For each, I do four sets of six and one drop set. If that's off-base, lmk. And this isn't the only thing I do to get in shape, just one part I wonder about.

Thanks!

I often do the three you have there. Sometimes I’ll toss in concentration curls or spider curls swapping out a db movement.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're doing a bro split (which many would argue against for natties but I often run), I'd make a bicep workout like follows...

Hammer Curls for the brachiallis 2-3x8-12, Preacher Curls with EZ Curl Bar 2-3x12-15, Incline DB Curls 2-3x12-15 for the stretch. That usually leaves me feeling pretty good on a lower frequency split. At the same time, you could probably get away with just hitting one-two exercises twice per week.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel