The One, The Only MiscerLonely3's Avatar
    MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscerLonely3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You’re not going to meet a girl to date at a laundromat

I’ve read this multiple times on reddit and on other forums. If you want to meet a girl to date then go to a laundromat and do your laundry and if you see a girl you like ask her out…lmao does not work like that irl little buddy, little bud, little slugger, little pal.

Life doesn’t work like that, you don’t go about separating your whites and colors and suddenly find a girl to date bucko. You’re not going to be adding your fabric softener and lock eyes with a girl and fall in love.

Girls go to laundromats to??? Yep you guessed it…TO DO THEIR LAUNDRY! Not get awkwardly asked out by Miscer/Redditor types. You’re not going to meet a girl to date this way, none of the people who suggested it have met a girl this way and never will.

Now, now now. I know…I know that at least 14 miscers here have met either an 18yo 10/10 virgin that they married that they met doing laundry or banged some hot married MILF on top of the dryer while her cuck husband watched and video tapes….I do not care, I just straight up don’t care about your fake make believe fairy tale stories that you write to try fraud you do the sex bro. Don’t write to me, write to penthouse forum.

Now maybe you could meet a girl at the zoo, get monkey feces thrown at you by a chimp and take your new zoo girlfriend to the laundromat to wash you chit stained monkey stool covered shirts.
    My Anthem- Lonely by Akon

wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watch me
    Modern Day Miscer

Registered User Fuggettabowteet's Avatar
    Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wash me

Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what if you happen to stumble upon a girl whose stuck in the dryer and calling out for help?

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscerLonely3 View Post
    I’ve read this multiple times on reddit and on other forums. If you want to meet a girl to date then go to a laundromat and do your laundry and if you see a girl you like ask her out…lmao does not work like that irl little buddy, little bud, little slugger, little pal.

Life doesn’t work like that, you don’t go about separating your whites and colors and suddenly find a girl to date bucko. You’re not going to be adding your fabric softener and lock eyes with a girl and fall in love.

Girls go to laundromats to??? Yep you guessed it…TO DO THEIR LAUNDRY! Not get awkwardly asked out by Miscer/Redditor types. You’re not going to meet a girl to date this way, none of the people who suggested it have met a girl this way and never will.

Now, now now. I know…I know that at least 14 miscers here have met either an 18yo 10/10 virgin that they married that they met doing laundry or banged some hot married MILF on top of the dryer while her cuck husband watched and video tapes….I do not care, I just straight up don’t care about your fake make believe fairy tale stories that you write to try fraud you do the sex bro. Don’t write to me, write to penthouse forum.

Now maybe you could meet a girl at the zoo, get monkey feces thrown at you by a chimp and take your new zoo girlfriend to the laundromat to wash you chit stained monkey stool covered shirts.
    I just ring Sadayo Kawakami to do my laundry at the laundromat saves time for other activities like studying especially if it’s raining.