Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    It's like watching the supervillain fighting it's own creation.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...56023820665137
    It’s funny to watch the hard left rabid SJW students that openly show their love for trannies yet support a religion that throws them off rooftops

I just wish both side would leave America with a one ticket. Both are vile
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I always see interviews at these protests and they pull someone aside and they're just disgusting, saying how they plan to invade the country, Islamic law and very frightening. On the other, I have more than a few Muslim friends and acquaintances and they are all orders of magnitude less extreme than this.

Makes me think, most people who go to these protests are the extreme types. I also wonder if some of these more blatant interviews with random Muslims are not staged. While I'm sure some extremists might have views about coming over and ushering in laws from their own lands, that's a thing, but at least some of the ones I'm recollecting -- it's just done so over the top and in a way that the only outcome would be pushing people to get afraid about it. Why do that?

I've even bumped elbows with a couple radical people in my time, they're never so stupid as to just give a random person a filmed interview and saying this stuff. They are smarter, read the room better and only press the ideology in a more ideal setting. Many times you might go weeks or months not even knowing their true thoughts.

To the thread: Not really enjoying it. Israel/Gaza, as horrific and terrible as what is going on is, but it's bringing this issue to a head.

I personally despise Zionism and radical Islam. I do feel for victims in Gaza and I also feel for the average Israeli citizen. Of the two threats there, Israel (Government) is the greater by far to my way of life, as awful as Hamas has been (and who funded their creation, again?). I am tired of Israel having such control over my country's politicians, making my country serve them. I respect Israel's right to exist but I am tired of whatever blackmail methods they've used to ensnare the cheap whore politicians in Washington.

This is all just exposing that slowly. Who knows, maybe some positive change can come from it. If so, I side with the protesters if I had to pick anyone.

Most of these are in fact staged & paid for

There are companies that hire " protestors" and pay them to protest on whatever behalf the paying customer wants

Take a look at these

https://crowdsondemand.com/
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/2017/...ters-are-paid/
    https://www.latimes.com/business/la-...021-story.html
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Did you know the Biden admin is basically allowing anti-jew protestors to block jews from entering colleges in NY? Srs.
    Lol.

Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    Trump and Biden are both one and the same - Jewish puppets.
    Stfu faDg(the D is silent lol).

Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    This.

They have the blacks fired up about the illegals too.

Whoopsies.
    Man I been tryin to fire these mfers up about illegals for a while now lol but they were too focused on the flavor of the day(Trump) instead of what matters.
    Last edited by Abzu; 04-23-2024 at 12:52 PM.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally get more intellectually satisfied listing to a couple of 10 year olds argue.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is the Powers that Be globalists, many of whom are Jews, own Frankenstein creation.

They were/are so hellbent on reducing traditional white American values and culture to nothing, that the people they empowered to do that (mutant nerd loser people-most of whom are either minorities, LGTQXCSR, fat, ugly etc etc) have now turned on their masters because they feel emboldened to do so. Same reason why BLM got so powerful 3 years ago. Because the Govt and the MSM-led by globalists, told them they can do no wrong. And so they went on a anti white witch hunt campaign that is still going on today.

Now you have all these college students, who used to be just mainly hippies and druggies who hated the govt but were mainly peaceful, rally for a cause like Hummus. Not because they really care about Hummus. But because it gives them a purpose and something to do in life. Because otherwise they have to deal with that they are......losers.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a shock, this thing goes right back into professional victim mode after openly calling for the deaths of political opponents.

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    What a shock, this thing goes right back into professional victim mode after openly calling for the deaths of political opponents.

Zionists and white supremacists huh...little bit of a difference between the two lol but hey...the enemy of my enemy...
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sooo, who are the white supremacists according to him?
    all the whites?

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    sooo, who are the white supremacists according to him?
    all the whites?
    Speaking of White supremacists - Isn't it weird how one of the biggest groups of these sh*t heads and their leader openly embrace the left & Joe Biden.

4:08 ^
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500) harrykur is not very helpful. (-500)
    No war but class war

ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you reading what I'm writing? Srs question.

There are anti-jew protests all over college campuses that the Biden admin is sitting by, watching. Your response is that there are jews in his admin? Ok. Not sure how that negates what the administration is doing.

I think a jew got stabbed in his eye at Harvard, too... lmao

That was fake news you absolute retard lol

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ColdandChilly View Post
    [/B]

That was fake news you absolute retard lol
    whats this, then?

Jewish Yale student journalist stabbed in the eye with Palestinian flag during protest
    https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-new...uring-protest/
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero, I don’t even watch the news anymore, ded srs.
    I love eggs.

ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats this, then?

Jewish Yale student journalist stabbed in the eye with Palestinian flag during protest
    https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-new...uring-protest/

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll give you that, thats pathetic if thats what she considered stabbed in the eye.

Also, relax, whenever I debunk your nonsense you dont see me acting like I've never scored a goal in my life. I wasnt being deceptive, either, it was the news falsely reporting it. Also a bit different from you knowingly changing narratives without a care in the world for truth.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

I'll give you that, thats pathetic if thats what she considered stabbed in the eye.

Also, relax, whenever I debunk your nonsense you dont see me acting like I've never scored a goal in my life. I wasnt being deceptive, either, it was the news falsely reporting it. Also a bit different from you knowingly changing narratives without a care in the world for truth.
    Nothing I post gets debunked lol

Nothing I post gets debunked lol
    Lots of high IQ folks say this.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BullitEV is our resident, i'm on the fence - but I always take one side guy.

I wodner if he really think we're stupid enough to fall for his obvious shylock tactics.

Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    BullitEV is our resident, i'm on the fence - but I always take one side guy.

I wodner if he really think we're stupid enough to fall for his obvious shylock tactics.
    I just said he was right and I conceded.

Are you not reading what I'm writing?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We're witnessing the start of the American spring, when ordinary Americans fighting back against corrupt Israeli owned politicians and government supporting thugs.

I just said he was right and I conceded.

Are you not reading what I'm writing?
    Bro, why won't you just admit you support Israel? No one believes your little story about America first.

Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cragen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hate em both, let the violence continue!

Bro, why won't you just admit you support Israel? No one believes your little story about America first.
    Show me any posts that would indicate Israel>America, achmed.

The desperation reeks off of you through text, now thats sad.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Show me any posts that would indicate Israel>America, achmed.

The desperation reeks off of you through text, now thats sad.
    Lol ok Billy bob, I can read you like an open book... Btw that's one of those things that's rectangular with pages in them and writing...

You just put on your 'merica back to back world war champion t shirt and ride off in your chit tier f,150 lol

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mock them, but everyone in that picture has principles while you defend genocide.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Globalists create woke.
    Woke creates Oppression Olympics.
    Oppression Olympics creates wokes for Hamas.

Hamas finds out wokes are LGHDTV+ fhaggits and throws them off the rooftops.

I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Globalists create woke.

Idiot American swallows Israeli propaganda.

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Globalists create woke.

ISIS threw gay people off roof tops - ISIS were Israeli agents. Not sure why you try and associate Hamas with ISIS.

ISIS threw gay people off roof tops - ISIS were Israeli agents. Not sure why you try and associate Hamas with ISIS.
    We know why.