YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down What happened to the Search functionality of this site?

It's been a while since I've searched for anything on this site, but wow....it's gone downhill! Not sure if the Admin is using a new platform or what, but this site's functionality has gone to poop! I wanted to do a search on "Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro" reviews....nothing shows up.

I do a Search on Google : "๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ" + ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐ .๐ œ๐จ๐ฆ + ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ & I get results. And who is DASBUNKER? That Username shows up in the Username field. I've tried searching with that name there, and without the name in that field. I'm just not getting any results. I've included some screenshots to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Was there an update to the site that I missed? What happened to this site?
    Maybe if we start telling people their brain is an app, theyโ€™ll want to use it.