stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did they sort of give up on the women's "push" from a few years ago.

Remember when they would have them main event raw, then a B PPV, then the big PPV's and every time the women would be crying after and the crowd would chant "you deserve it" and all of that.

It seemed to just go away, you can't tell me the women's stuff is taken as seriously or represented at the main level as the men anymore, nobody cared about Rhea vs Becky at mania.

Granted there's no bra and panties matches now but it seems like they gave up a bit on the women's revolution, I remember at one stage they talked about the PPV's being 50/50 on men or women headlining them and they'd take turns and stuff.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it was forced. If the story warrants it or the talent is there I'm fine with it. But even last year everyone was raving about Rhea vs Charlotte. I mean I thought it was a good match, people were talking about it being best women's match all time and I could name 10 better quickly, and probably more if I thought about it. Like that match, and Sasha vs Bianca, and the Becky/Charlotte/Ronda match all seemed forced into that spot just to give the impression that the current thing is the best thing and they're on the cutting edge and all that stuff. On the other hand, Bayley vs Sasha at Takeover, that actually seemed organic.
    See Krackerjacked's sig