Dukeydooks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please Rate My Unusual Full Body Workout Program

Hey Everyone,

I been trying things for almost a year and I'd love some feedback my on my routine.

My general goals are losing a couple more pounds of fat while maintaining or slightly increasing my cardio, pull ups and general strength. Some might say my workout is too much or to separate cardio and lifting days but I don’t feel overloaded I enjoy doing both same day. I keep cardio, pull ups and abs in the front because I feel it helps me warm up before weights and get use to moving my own body weight. One day I hope to do as many pulls up as I do dips.
    Pull Ups - 12
    Dips - 25
    In between sets I usually rest 90-120 seconds. I usually try to do 10,8,8,6 reps while increasing weight.

Day 1

Either
    Indoor Rock Climbing session (2-3 hours)
    And/Or
    Advanced Yoga Class (1 hour)
    Or
    Running indoor or outdoor session(30-40min) 4-5 miles
    Pull Ups till failure - 3x sets
    Push ups or Dips till failure - 4x sets

Day 2

Treadmill Warm Up 1-1.5 miles(empty stomach/coffee)
    Walk - 5 mins
    Jog - 6-8 mins
    Walk - 3-5 mins

Coffee + Electrolyte Drink + mini Snack

Stretch
    15 mins

Workout

Pull ups - 5-8 reps - 3x sets
    (Super Sets)
    Dips - 6 reps - 3x sets

Weighted Dips - 6-8 reps - 3x sets

Lat Pull Down Cables - 8-10 reps - 3x sets

Sit ups/abs (variation)8-12 reps - 4x sets

Incline Barbell Press - 6-10 reps - 3x sets

Barbell Military Press) - 8-10 reps - 3x sets
    Flat Cable or Machine Flys for Chest(optional) 8-10 reps - 3x sets

Squats - 6-10 reps - 4x sets

Calf Raises Machine - 8-10 reps - 3x sets

(optional)
    Dumbbell Shoulder Raises - 8-10 reps - 3x sets
    Jump Rope - 10-15 mins
    With
    Climbing finger holds on pull up bar to improve finger strength for climbing (10-15 mins)

Day 3

REST

DAY 4

Treadmill Warm Up 1-1.5 miles (empty stomach/ black coffee)
    Walk - 5 mins
    Jog - 6-8 mins
    Walk - 3-5 mins

Coffee + Electrolyte Drink + mini snack

Stretch
    15 mins

Workout

(Super Sets)
    Dips - 6-8 reps - 3x sets

Sit ups/abs(variation) - 8-12 reps - 4-6x sets

Bent over dumbbell Rows - 8-10 reps - 3x sets

Dumbbell Military Press - 6-10 reps - 3x sets

Incline Press Machine - 6-10 reps - 3x sets

Quad Press Machine - 6-10 reps -3x sets
    Hamstring curl machine(optional) - 10 reps - 3x sets

Dumbbell overhead triceps extension(optional) - 8-10 reps - 3x sets

Cable tricep extension with rope - 8 reps - 3x sets
    (Super set)
    Cable ab crunches - 10-12 - 3x sets

Cable tricep extensions (single hand)(optional)- 8 reps - 3x sets

(Optional)
    Dips till failure (20+) - 2x sets
    Ab Roller Wheel - 8-10 reps - 4x sets
    Treadmill - 10 mins
    With
    Climbing finger holds on pull up bar to improve finger strength for climbing - 10-25 mins

DAY 5

Treadmill Warm Up 1-1.5 miles(empty stomach/black coffee)
    Walk - 5 mins
    Jog - 6-8 mins
    Walk - 3-5 mins

Coffee + Electrolyte Drink + mini snack

Stretch
    15 mins

Workout

(Super Sets)
    Dips - 6-8 reps - 3x sets

Supported pulls up - 5-6 reps - 3x - sets

Sit ups/abs (variation)8-12 reps - 4-6x sets

Flat Dumbell Press - 6-10 reps - 3-4x sets

Shoulder Machine(variation) - 8-10 reps - 3x sets

Deadlift or Hexagon Bar - 6-10 reps - 3-4x

Bicep Curls - 6-8 reps - 3x sets
    Bicep Machine (optional)- 6-8 reps - 3x sets

(Optional)
    Pull ups till Failure (10+)- 3x sets
    Dips till Failure (20+) - 3x sets
    Climbing finger holds on pull up bar to improve finger strength for climbing (10-15 mins)

DAY 6

REST

DAY 7

REST(optional)

Or

climb or run or yoga

I have a “Optional” section at the end of each workout because some days I can keep going and don’t wanna stop so I do stuff till failure.
    Last edited by Dukeydooks; 04-17-2024 at 11:45 PM.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dukeydooks View Post
    My general goals are losing a couple more pounds of fat while maintaining or slightly increasing my cardio, pull ups and general strength. Some might say my workout is too much or to separate cardio and lifting days but I don’t feel overloaded I enjoy doing both same day. I keep cardio, pull ups and abs in the front because I feel it helps me warm up before weights and get use to moving my own body weight.
    If you feel your workout suits your goals & preferences, have reasons for doing things the way you're doing them - and are happy with the results, then you don't need anyone's rating or opinions. Keep doing what you're doing until you're not happy with how it's working.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your goals with climbing? Seems weird to choose between that and yoga.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The first 5 letters of your screen name sums it up. There are no dog lifts, neck bridges or kegels.
    Furnishe renal houses in Cofeville Kasas. Washe/drye, full kitcen, cale/wif, all bills paid. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians, inspectors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plant, pipline and anmal food plant conractors.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These are all disparate activities so you can't really call what you do a program and you can't assess it as a "whole".
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16