dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Most of you are fkn dumbass losers who know nothing about BBing

The disrespect from little 170lbs fukkers and wheelspinners with extremely unimpressive physiques and keyboard warriors trying to knock people who actually have lifting experience and knowledge on this forum is out of control.

Yall want to disrespect one of the last knowledgeable lifters on here because you thinkg everying is about peds and drugs you can get royally fukked the whole lot of you.

Seriously misc is descending into **** faster and faster every day.

The amount of dumbass ****ty lifters who think they deserve to have a voice with people who actually take lifting seriously is disgusting.

shut your fukking mouth if you don't know what you are talking about.

I am seriously blown away that people think they can tell me how lifting and nutrition works FFS

so by arguing with me this implies you think you know more about lifting than me, interesting.

What makes you think you are in any place to argue with me about biomechanics and hypertrophy training?

Seriously, I have so many fukking twats who I try and give advice to to be helpful and they do this chit/

how about turn down your fukking ego for a second and be open to listening to people 3x your size and spent 100x more time learning this stuff.

when someone more knowledgeable than you takes time to offer you advice, you say thank you ill give that a try/thought. You dont argue and get defensive and claim your way is correct.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JestBrah copypasta if I could guess.

Anyway...

Spoiler!
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TKDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i saw some bald manlet walking his dogs in a black bb.com earlier today and it inspired me to rejoin the misc

manlets. when will they learn

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
    Stern Crew

dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingerberrryy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    JestBrah copypasta if I could guess.

Anyway...
    A reminder this is you:

A nonlifting dork who got mogged by a 5'4" fat Indian

Originally Posted by TKDbrah View Post
    i saw some bald manlet walking his dogs in a black bb.com earlier today and it inspired me to rejoin the misc

manlets. when will they learn
    Must've been sword_

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
    Who did you rep trade with to get that 600k reps phaqqot