SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000)

Anyone else no longer have time to game with old friends?

As we are we all fall into new routines and preferences.

The days of nightly call of duty like I used to do in high school are long gone and if we ever try to organize a night of cod or any game it has to be so far in advance and even then most people bail.

Life, family, adult responsibilities always come first before gaming.

You don't know what you had until it's gone. The days of halo 2 split screen lan parties will sadly never be relived
    Low test and proud crew
    Alpha gamer crew
    Subscription gamer crew
    Not a Jay alt
    20 beers deep and still posting crew

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This happened around my mid-late 20's. Everyone was getting settled into their careers or starting families and stopped giving a chit about online gaming or getting together with old buddies.

The older I get, the more gaming has become a solo activity. Now it's like an alternative to watching TV/movies for home entertainment.

SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000) SubGamer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    This happened around my mid-late 20's. Everyone was getting settled into their careers or starting families and stopped giving a chit about online gaming or getting together with old buddies.

The older I get, the more gaming has become a solo activity. Now it's like an alternative to watching TV/movies for home entertainment.
    That's right, it makes me wonder what sort of lives people have where they are still regularly playing multiplayer games like apex legends with their friends like they are still high schoolers with lack of career, responsibilities, families and other things going on in their lives
    Low test and proud crew
    Alpha gamer crew
    Subscription gamer crew
    Not a Jay alt

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SubGamer View Post
    That's right, it makes me wonder what sort of lives people have where they are still regularly playing multiplayer games like apex legends with their friends like they are still high schoolers with lack of career, responsibilities, families and other things going on in their lives
    People like that tend to generally fall into the "terminally online" category.

Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manglet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post

Being able to actually pause the game is such a convenience when playing solo too. When I played MP a lot I would have to let my lobby know ahead of time to wait for me to pee or do whatever before they start another match lmao. It's a shame that some games like Back4Blood don't let you pause even when playing "offline" solo.
    America is the number one clown show

India > China

Stay home, save lives.....UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Come for the sloot threads, stay for the riveting social commentary

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean as you get older and your responsibility increases you lose free time??

Namek lands on Goku.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Originally Posted by Manglet View Post
    Being able to actually pause the game is such a convenience when playing solo too. When I played MP a lot I would have to let my lobby know ahead of time to wait for me to pee or do whatever before they start another match lmao. It's a shame that some games like Back4Blood don't let you pause even when playing "offline" solo.
    The lack of being able to pause is why online gaming just doesn't work for me as an adult most of the time. Never know when I will need to stop gaming for a bit and address something, it's an issue you never really have as a teenager.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not that I don't have time, because I'm loaded and I can do whatever I want most days, but rather, it's that most games are complete garbage. Halo is what brought us together, but it's been a dead franchise since 2012. In addition to that, there are some games here and there that some of the people in our old group like, but some like this game, some hate it, while others like that game, others hate it. More than anything, we just drifted apart because there was nothing to bring us together anymore.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    It's not that I don't have time, because I'm loaded and I can do whatever I want most days, but rather, it's that most games are complete garbage. Halo is what brought us together, but it's been a dead franchise since 2012. In addition to that, there are some games here and there that some of the people in our old group like, but some like this game, some hate it, while others like that game, others hate it. More than anything, we just drifted apart because there was nothing to bring us together anymore.
    True I definitely noticed that, how popular video games have become far more niche or cultish these days when it comes to the people who are into them. Like everyone played Halo back in the day and enjoyed it, meanwhile you will only find so many people who have an interest in whatever the popular online games of today are, even if they have huge online populations.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly I find it odd when people say they had more free time during an age that is peak socialization and a time in life to invest in building a career. I have more free time, and more free time I see fit for allocating to gaming now than I did at 15-30 years old. I was never participating in LAN parties or up all night gaming when I was younger, definitely didn't seem like a good investment of my time or what was appealing to me.
    12-5-23

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you guys tried finding gaming groups online through FB or some such?

My current friends are real queers when it comes to gaming nights. They say they are keen to play stuff, but never commit to any thing and always wind up making an excuse or being busy so it's kind of pointless to organize with them (fair enough, too, most are married and busy work schedules).

I found a tabletop gaming group on FB and found they have gaming nights at a nearby locale every week, and can even organize subgroups at someone's house for particular games which are longer and more involved, like Twilight Imperium and stuff. Also a good way to test out games you haven't played without having to buy them.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some weeks I will play 2-3 nights with the homies

Some weeks we won't play at all

We just get it in when we can. The group I play apex with all share a common day off, Sunday, so we will usually play Sunday nights, and if it's ****ty out or winter time, all day on Sundays. I make sure to do the things I need to do so my Sundays are totally free aside from doing my meal prep. Sunday to me is cheat day, game day, and "I don't have to do chit today" day.

We have a group chat and it's as simple as just hitting up the chat to see if anyone wants to play. Since we are adults we just make planned times. If I know I will have time to play at night, I'll text the group chat early in the day so people can plan ahead to play. Sometimes it's spur of the moment and I just hit the chat and say I'm on if anyone wants to get on.

Alot of my mp gaming comes at the cost of staying up late. I work from home a few days per week so I don't mind being a little extra tired on those days.

My friends with children are obviously the hardest to get some game time with. One of my buddies had kids when we were 18, so, now his kids are old enough and we play fortnite squads together with his sons who are like 15 now. Makes me feel old as fuk.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Have you guys tried finding gaming groups online through FB or some such?

My current friends are real queers when it comes to gaming nights. They say they are keen to play stuff, but never commit to any thing and always wind up making an excuse or being busy so it's kind of pointless to organize with them (fair enough, too, most are married and busy work schedules).

I found a tabletop gaming group on FB and found they have gaming nights at a nearby locale every week, and can even organize subgroups at someone's house for particular games which are longer and more involved, like Twilight Imperium and stuff. Also a good way to test out games you haven't played without having to buy them.
    When Warzone 2019 was in it's prime I used nickmercs discord and hit up the looking for group channel and found some randoms to play with. I still play with almost all of them, when Warzone got stale we went to apex. I'm going to link up with a few this summer I think in person, three of us are planning a Vegas trip.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Some weeks I will play 2-3 nights with the homies

Some weeks we won't play at all

We just get it in when we can. The group I play apex with all share a common day off, Sunday, so we will usually play Sunday nights, and if it's ****ty out or winter time, all day on Sundays. I make sure to do the things I need to do so my Sundays are totally free aside from doing my meal prep. Sunday to me is cheat day, game day, and "I don't have to do chit today" day.

We have a group chat and it's as simple as just hitting up the chat to see if anyone wants to play. Since we are adults we just make planned times. If I know I will have time to play at night, I'll text the group chat early in the day so people can plan ahead to play. Sometimes it's spur of the moment and I just hit the chat and say I'm on if anyone wants to get on.

Alot of my mp gaming comes at the cost of staying up late. I work from home a few days per week so I don't mind being a little extra tired on those days.

My friends with children are obviously the hardest to get some game time with. One of my buddies had kids when we were 18, so, now his kids are old enough and we play fortnite squads together with his sons who are like 15 now. Makes me feel old as fuk.

When Warzone 2019 was in it's prime I used nickmercs discord and hit up the looking for group channel and found some randoms to play with. I still play with almost all of them, when Warzone got stale we went to apex. I'm going to link up with a few this summer I think in person, three of us are planning a Vegas trip.
    I'll say a prayer for your kidneys now. Enjoy waking up in the ice bath.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    I'll say a prayer for your kidneys now. Enjoy waking up in the ice bath.
    Lol I've met up with a few randoms from online and have formed some lifelong friendships dead srs

I met randoms in modern warfare on Xbox 360 and they were a group of friends who lived like an hour north of me. After a few months I went up there with my Xbox and TV so we could set up a big Lan. I was weary af tho and I made them let me come inside and scope it out before I actually busted out my Xbox and and stuff lol. Still friends with a few of them and we lanned a fuk ton after that.

Met another dude in mw2 on Xbox when I was like 18, I was in his wedding party a few years ago. I babysit his kids sometimes. he ended up randomly moving into his grandma's house that he inherited and it happened to be about 5 minutes from my house. From random Xbox bros to lifelong friends to neighbors. Crazy how small the world can be sometimes.

The dudes I'm meeting in Vegas I know fairly well and it's a couples trip. They are bringing their gfs and I'm bringing mine. The girls know eachother a little bit from when we would all play among us and fall guys but obv this is a trip for us homies mainly.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Honestly I find it odd when people say they had more free time during an age that is peak socialization and a time in life to invest in building a career. I have more free time, and more free time I see fit for allocating to gaming now than I did at 15-30 years old. I was never participating in LAN parties or up all night gaming when I was younger, definitely didn't seem like a good investment of my time or what was appealing to me.
    this is a blatant lie and we all know it, with the amount of time you spend each day taking unimaginable amounts of cock in every orifice, you barely have time for sleep, now as for you never participating in LAN parties or gaming all night, we believe you on that, because you never had any friends, because you're a complete sh!t head loser ph@gg0t twink weasel.

p.s. you're welcome

p.s.s. bitch
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, back in my NEET days I'd be in the group chats on discord in my clan on runescape for like 14 hours a day.

What's crazy is during covid lockdown how quickly and easily I slipped back into it, it was like the previous 3 years never happened.

My job exhausts me to the point I don't want to be social when gaming now, and I can't keep up on MMO's with all the NEETS who are putting 14 hours a day into grinding them.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same. I game most every night and sometimes in the afternoons when I don't have work that day. But I have only 1 friend who is still on regularly. I mean one guy works and lives in California so the timeframes don't line up so that's understandable. Another guy lives nearby though and barely gets on. I mean he works but he could still get on after that like I do. He's married but they don't even have kids. I imagine once they do I'll never hear from him. Another guy doesn't work but he just plays older games and mods them while watching porn so he's rarely in the party any more.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just play single player campaigns now . Love COD and have been enjoying COD 2007.
    Make Misc great again

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gaming was socialization. I remember in HS and college hopping on teamspeak to play an MMO or an Xbox live party to hit up COD. It was a standard thing on the weekends, during the week it was just whoever was available and not busy. I mean yeah there was schoolwork, sports, band, whatever, but when those weren't in season there was a lot of gaming time. Now people work 8 hour days without summer break or winter break and have to do stuff that was taken care of for them by parents (or at least shared) during those earlier years like cleaning, cooking, maintaining. I guess I can see your side of it if a person played a sport or something, but like for me it was get home, spend an hour practicing trumpet, do homework (plus scholarship stuff junior & senior years) and all of that was usually done by dinner, leaving a few hours every night to game with the boys.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Gaming was socialization. I remember in HS and college hopping on teamspeak to play an MMO or an Xbox live party to hit up COD. It was a standard thing on the weekends, during the week it was just whoever was available and not busy. I mean yeah there was schoolwork, sports, band, whatever, but when those weren't in season there was a lot of gaming time. Now people work 8 hour days without summer break or winter break and have to do stuff that was taken care of for them by parents (or at least shared) during those earlier years like cleaning, cooking, maintaining. I guess I can see your side of it if a person played a sport or something, but like for me it was get home, spend an hour practicing trumpet, do homework (plus scholarship stuff junior & senior years) and all of that was usually done by dinner, leaving a few hours every night to game with the boys.
    Correct. CoD was socialization.

We'd jump into party chats with all our friends every night and play for hours... I had over 30 days played of mw2, all while chatting with friends
    Low test and proud crew
    Alpha gamer crew
    Subscription gamer crew
    Not a Jay alt

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I can see some of what you are saying when a child, like under 16, but surely not beyond that. We have lived much different lives as young adults, and probably live much different lives as adults as well.
    12-5-23

Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sequet111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mostly I have a time to olay 1-2 dota games late in the evening with my hommies

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had the best damn childhood and teenage years compared to most yet Even with school, dating, music, football practice, basketball practice, basketball on the side, I still had time to collect comics, collect wrestling tapes, and play video games. I was happy af had it all figured out. I had a part time job my junior year and after graduation I was going to focus on lifting, heavy cardio, and save up to go to wrestling school, be a pro wrestler. Great times. We played goldeneye 007, smash, MK, and twisted metal. I have more time now that I could use to game more. But squandering it.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

I can see some of what you are saying when a child, like under 16, but surely not beyond that. We have lived much different lives as young adults, and probably live much different lives as adults as well.
    Yes, I agree, most of us don't suck dick nearly 24/7, but you do, while also taking it in the ass as part of your twink holes spit roast service. A lot of us are dignified and not twinks as adults as well, whereas you have no dignity and limited intelligence while being a twink fuk piece.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back in HS we would skate all day then play video games all night, it was the best. We'd have Xbox parties on the weekend where we would have huge house parties as most all my friends were sponsored through skating then it would turn into a game fest till morning. Time seems to go by so fast now, mainly play a bit here and there alone and when we all still hang it's mostly to take a break from the wives and grab a drink or play disc golf on a weekend.