Yasser87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a suggested workout routine, designed by experts

Hello folks

I got tired from searching online platforms and websites for a well workout routine, that designed by experts, for myself (male 36 years old), intermediate, split muscles, 4 -5 days, for budling muscles & strength, burning calories, and getting in shape.

So if you think you had such a routine, please share it with me along with the routine details and references.

One last thing, I'm looking to start a modern and updated exercises, all listed free workouts on BodyBuilding.com are minimum 5 years old.

Thank you alll

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is your height, weight, and bench/squat/deadlift?

Assumung you are at an intermediate level and wouldn't benefit from running a novice program, Fierce 5 Upper Lower or Lyle McDonald GBR would be my recommendations.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=162916931

https://liftvault.com/programs/bodyb...e-spreadsheet/

Believe it or not, people still get strong using the same programs and techniques that worked 5, 10, and 50 years ago. Human physiology hasn't changed, and despite what the various fitness influencers would have you think, there haven't been any breakthroughs yielding new programming techniques that are more effective than what has always worked for most people.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yasser87 View Post
    I got tired from searching online platforms and websites for a well workout routine, that designed by experts, for myself (male 36 years old), intermediate, split muscles, 4 -5 days, for budling muscles & strength, burning calories, and getting in shape.
    Judging by this laundry list, I think a novice program is in order. The more advanced you get, the more focused your goals will have to be.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

hello and thank you for the suggested routines, i definitely will look into them and will adopt it by beg. of next week.

My height is 1.68cm, weight 75kg, bench 90kg, squat 100kg, deadlift 90kg

what made me looking for modern routines, is that for example, like 5-6 years back there was no face pulls exercise, recently I'm seeing it in the gym! also i would love focusing on the techniques and form rather than just the weight, such as negative / positive, tempo, etc...

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Judging by this laundry list, I think a novice program is in order. The more advanced you get, the more focused your goals will have to be.
    thank you

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yasser87 View Post
    what made me looking for modern routines, is that for example, like 5-6 years back there was no face pulls exercise, recently I'm seeing it in the gym! also i would love focusing on the techniques and form rather than just the weight, such as negative / positive, tempo, etc...
    These old techniques are new all of a sudden...
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16