Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 275
  1. #61
    Registered User PimpinisEasy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,181
    Rep Power: 4268
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PimpinisEasy is offline
    So proud to be Iranian after last night... The only nation who stood up the Israeli terrorist regime.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #62
    Podunks Alt Account LtGoose's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
    Age: 32
    Posts: 24,830
    Rep Power: 256505
    LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LtGoose is offline
    Turn Israel into glass
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #63
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    So proud to be Iranian after last night... The only nation who stood up the Israeli terrorist regime.
    Iraq stood up to them back in the day. That's why Satanyahu wanted to get rid of them.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #64
    Registered User Muscle2021's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2021
    Age: 54
    Posts: 6,863
    Rep Power: 67837
    Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscle2021 is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    So proud to be Iranian after last night... The only nation who stood up the Israeli terrorist regime.
    It appears not a single person was injured in the attack
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™
    Reply With Quote

  5. #65
    Registered User PimpinisEasy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,181
    Rep Power: 4268
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PimpinisEasy is offline
    My analysis is that the scale of Iran’s attack, the diversity of locations it targeted, and weapons it used, forced Israel to uncover the majority of anti-missile technologies the US and it have across the region.

    The Iranians did not use any weapons Israel didn’t know it had, it just used a lot of them. But the Iranians likely now have almost a full map of what Israel’s missile defence system looks like, as well as where in Jordan and the Gulf the US has installations. It also knows how long it takes to prepare them, how Israeli society responds…etc

    This is a huge strategic cost to Israel, while Arab regimes now are being blasted by their peoples, particularly the Jordanian monarchy, for not doing anything to protect Gazans but then going all out to protect Israel.

    Crucially, Iran can now reverse engineer all the intel gathered from this attack to make a much more deadly one credible. While the US and Israel will have to re-design away from their current model which has been compromised. Its success in stopping this choreographed attack is thus still very costly.

    Moreover, with the threat of a regional war that neither the US nor the Arab regimes want feeling nearer, it’s likely their pressure on Israel to back down will increase, making a ceasefire more feasible.

    Anyone assuming this is just theatrics is missing the context of how militaries assess strategy versus tactics. Theatre is an important factor, but gathering intelligence of the “enemy’s” posture is more valuable, especially if one believes they’re in a long war of attrition.

    Netanyahu and the Israel government prefer a quick hot and urgent war where they can pull in America. The Iranians prefer a longer war of attrition that bleeds Israel of its deterrence capabilities and makes it an ally for Arabs and the US that’s too costly to have.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #66
    Registered User PimpinisEasy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,181
    Rep Power: 4268
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PimpinisEasy is offline
    Originally Posted by Muscle2021 View Post
    It appears not a single person was injured in the attack
    Good, we're just knocking the door.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #67
    "Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: United States
    Posts: 23,870
    Rep Power: 157147
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shortfuze is offline
    Check out the stats:

    UPDATE: IRAN MISSLE HIT/MISS RATE

    331 missiles and drones launched by Iran at Israel:

    - 185 out of 185 Kamikaze Drones were shot down

    - 103 out of 110 Ballistic Missiles were shot down

    - 36 out of 36 Cruise Missiles were shot down

    - 7 Ballistic Missile impacts have been recorded on Israeli territory

    Source: visegrad24


    So this means Israel's air defense/missile intercept/jamming systems are stupendously amazing or Iran's missile/drone technology is sorely lacking.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

    Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

    I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    Reply With Quote

  8. #68
    "Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: United States
    Posts: 23,870
    Rep Power: 157147
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shortfuze is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    My analysis is that the scale of Iran’s attack, the diversity of locations it targeted, and weapons it used, forced Israel to uncover the majority of anti-missile technologies the US and it have across the region.

    The Iranians did not use any weapons Israel didn’t know it had, it just used a lot of them. But the Iranians likely now have almost a full map of what Israel’s missile defence system looks like, as well as where in Jordan and the Gulf the US has installations. It also knows how long it takes to prepare them, how Israeli society responds…etc

    This is a huge strategic cost to Israel, while Arab regimes now are being blasted by their peoples, particularly the Jordanian monarchy, for not doing anything to protect Gazans but then going all out to protect Israel.

    Crucially, Iran can now reverse engineer all the intel gathered from this attack to make a much more deadly one credible. While the US and Israel will have to re-design away from their current model which has been compromised. Its success in stopping this choreographed attack is thus still very costly.

    Moreover, with the threat of a regional war that neither the US nor the Arab regimes want feeling nearer, it’s likely their pressure on Israel to back down will increase, making a ceasefire more feasible.

    Anyone assuming this is just theatrics is missing the context of how militaries assess strategy versus tactics. Theatre is an important factor, but gathering intelligence of the “enemy’s” posture is more valuable, especially if one believes they’re in a long war of attrition.

    Netanyahu and the Israel government prefer a quick hot and urgent war where they can pull in America. The Iranians prefer a longer war of attrition that bleeds Israel of its deterrence capabilities and makes it an ally for Arabs and the US that’s too costly to have.
    At the same time, Iran's actions could bolster US anti-Iran stance (especially those who fear Iran's nuclear ambitions) and change US trajectory from Ukraine towards countering the Iran threat. At the very least, the US will impose more sanctions on Iran.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

    Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

    I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    Reply With Quote

  9. #69
    Registered User NYPat's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 36,049
    Rep Power: 196797
    NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NYPat is offline
    Originally Posted by coast2coastam View Post
    I agree it's Trump's worst position, but we probably wouldn't have had the war in Ukraine under his presidency. How many lives would that have spared now? The last I listened to Macgregor it was 500k dead Ukrainians, and that was probably 6 months ago. That's an insane number. That's also not taking into account how many Russians have died in this war egged on by our government.

    Who knows if Israel would have behaved this way if we didn't have such a clown show of a weak administration now? How many Palestinians have died because of it? That's the reality of the situation, you'd have to get hypothetical at best to say that about Trump.

    We've never had a weaker president than Biden, he literally has dementia. It's sad and embarrassing. These countries see a weak and pathetic United States, and here we are.
    Lmao Trumpers actually believe this. Lol

    Let's see... Biden is "weak" yet he's funding the war against Russia vs Trump who literally said Russia could do whatever the hell they want... you people are delusional.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #70
    Registered User Polaris's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2003
    Age: 40
    Posts: 39,672
    Rep Power: 515543
    Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Polaris is offline
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Lmao Trumpers actually believe this. Lol

    Let's see... Biden is "weak" yet he's funding the war against Russia vs Trump who literally said Russia could do whatever the hell they want... you people are delusional.
    Source?
    Reply With Quote

  11. #71
    Registered User chalup's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Age: 34
    Posts: 26,584
    Rep Power: 115586
    chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chalup is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    So proud to be Iranian after last night... The only nation who stood up the Israeli terrorist regime.
    Iran didn't kill A SINGLE MILITARY PERSONEL. Over 400 drones and BALLISTIC MISSILES launched, and the only death is a 4 year old. And you are proud of that?

    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #72
    [_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Rochester, Michigan, United States
    Posts: 6,461
    Rep Power: 305125
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nkiritsis13 is offline
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    We've screwed up our Iran policy so bad during the last 50 years it's ridiculous.

    The sad part is - we've had several chances to recover - and still f'd it up.

    I think our biggest opportunity could've been the mid 90s.


    Persia should be an epic Middle Eastern hub of business right now.
    Yes, it's incredibly tragic because they could have flourished under legitimately progressive culture that shed aside a hateful, destructive, and oppressive religious cult ruling over everyone's lives.

    Ever single time there has been some intervention on behalf of the US/CIA, a leader who might have been less exploitable was exchanged for a time bomb hiding a far greater evil. Even leaders talked up as bad like Sadam were at least a local counter force to the boiling Islamists who would eventually take his place. Yeah, dictators are bad, but American policy allowed something much worse to rise up out of the hubris that we could just snap our fingers and establish a stable democracy.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

    If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask
    Reply With Quote

  13. #73
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Yes, it's incredibly tragic because they could have flourished under legitimately progressive culture that shed aside a hateful, destructive, and oppressive religious cult ruling over everyone's lives.

    Ever single time there has been some intervention on behalf of the US/CIA, a leader who might have been less exploitable was exchanged for a time bomb hiding a far greater evil. Even leaders talked up as bad like Sadam were at least a local counter force to the boiling Islamists who would eventually take his place. Yeah, dictators are bad, but American policy allowed something much worse to rise up out of the hubris that we could just snap our fingers and establish a stable democracy.
    Because America's goal isn't to spread democracy at all. That is just rhetoric they sell to rubes. Their goal is to subjugate and decimate threats to American power and expand American control and influence. It was never about democracy at all. The American foreign policy establishment actively eliminates rising threats to American hegemony. Look what happened to Libya. Look at Iraq and Syria. And look at Ukraine, where America armed nazis to destabilize their country.

    The American project isn't about democracy or spreading it. It has long ago been coopted by the capitalist class, whose sole objective is profit and their own prosperity.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #74
    Registered User Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 97,854
    Rep Power: 402491
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deathstroke is offline
    Biden claimed at the sotu address that Pat was so proud of for some morbid kind of reason that Donald Trump would let Russia do whatever they wanted. Pat is just repeating Biden’s talking points. And he calls other people cultists lol.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

    Always go full potato crew
    Reply With Quote

  15. #75
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Biden claimed at the sotu address that Pat was so proud of for some morbid kind of reason that Donald Trump would let Russia do whatever they wanted. Pat is just repeating Biden’s talking points. And he calls other people cultists lol.
    Trump openly said he would let Russia do whatever they wanted if NATO allies didn't meet their funding commitments.

    Seems unfair to ask this of European allies after we provoked this proxy war and disrupted their main energy supply and also further endangered them.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #76
    BEATINGU jackamo2887's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Posts: 23,715
    Rep Power: 132965
    jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jackamo2887 is offline
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-o...s-jewish-state

    "Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus," the mission’s statement, posted on social media platform X, states.

    "The matter can be deemed concluded," the mission argued.


    Fukin LOL. Iran gets it's embassy leveled and their response is a bunch of drones that get shot down..now they're claiming "ok ok we consider this matter concluded"

    Iran made itself look weak as ****, they don't want more Israeli smoke.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #77
    Registered User PimpinisEasy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,181
    Rep Power: 4268
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PimpinisEasy is offline
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Iran didn't kill A SINGLE MILITARY PERSONEL. Over 400 drones and BALLISTIC MISSILES launched, and the only death is a 4 year old. And you are proud of that?

    Yes, Iran are not like you savages... They only attacked military installations... If Iran wants they can flatten the whole of Israel.

    This was a limited response. Iran spent 10m dollars on this attack, Israel's defence cost 1.2B.

    We knocked the door... Now we have the key.

    I don't think you realise how big this is and what it has done for Iran.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #78
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Yes, Iran are not like you savages... They only attacked military installations... If Iran wants they can flatten the whole of Israel.

    This was a limited response. Iran spent 10m dollars on this attack, Israel's defence cost 1.2B.

    We knocked the door... Now we have the key.

    I don't think you realise how big this is and what it has done for Iran.
    Iran should just do this until Israel is bankrupt and out of defenses then. They can call it "blowing the leaves". (Like how Israel thinks they "mow the lawn" on Palestinians.) Don't even target people so they can't escalate without being the bad guy. Just waste away their infrastructure and weaponry. Hit them in the wallet.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #79
    ☦︎ BasedBagel's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2022
    Posts: 3,580
    Rep Power: 51107
    BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BasedBagel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BasedBagel is offline
    So Iran hit 1 airbase, but do we even know if anything of value was damaged?

    I doubt any jets got destroyed, Israel most likely had them all in the air.

    U.S, U.K, France, Saudi Arabia and Jordan all helped Israel in air defense. Kinda impressive Iran was still able to hit 1 airbase, but I wonder what the damage is

    Idk, seems like a nothing burger, depends if Israel does something. Might just call it even and WW3 cancelled
    Tsar Ivan IV Grozny:

    “And if you, having a dog's mouth, want to bark for fun—that's your custom as a serf: it is an honor to you, but it is disgrace for us to think of you, let alone to snarl back at you, and there is naught worse in this world than to bark along with you, and if you want to bark, find yourself a serf like you, and bark with him."
    Reply With Quote

  20. #80
    Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Georgia, United States
    Posts: 26,293
    Rep Power: 352900
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gachase21 is offline
    Originally Posted by uneducated View Post
    Because America's goal isn't to spread democracy at all. That is just rhetoric they sell to rubes. Their goal is to subjugate and decimate threats to American power and expand American control and influence. It was never about democracy at all. The American foreign policy establishment actively eliminates rising threats to American hegemony. Look what happened to Libya. Look at Iraq and Syria. And look at Ukraine, where America armed nazis to destabilize their country.

    The American project isn't about democracy or spreading it. It has long ago been coopted by the capitalist class, whose sole objective is profit and their own prosperity.
    Dirty capitalist checking in...


    As far as the world stage goes- and our involvement - the Truman doctrine - is the bed we made to lay in that there really is no turning back from after we were about 15 to 20 years into it.

    We accepted (and retained) a leaning role of the world stage that involved a spread of influence to counteract the communism spread of influence- as well, took the commanding position for our own interest, financial interest, and self preservation.

    It's easy to criticize the spread aspects of that doctrine, especially on future US leaders who pretty much were test to maintain it (even if unwillingly)- who are often unjustly criticize for such.

    We can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, but we could readjust for a different kind of spread overtime.


    The truth is, it's probably stopped great multiple widescale wars over the last 70 years - especially what the 80s may have been like if we didn't put ourselves in such a extravagant position of military strength.

    We prevented what, probably could've been, the most bloody wars ever known to man.


    My personal opinion is the Iran plan demise actually started with the 1979 Halloween massacre of the intelligence community- this left out real life human infrastructure to depleted to navigate or pivot our way into better policy- that would've been good for us and Iran.

    Leaving Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in power too long was a grave blunder as well - that was easy to see- have we fixed that in the middle early 70s we would have much less problems.


    But after the fall of communism in the early/mid 90s, we had another pivot point we just completely missed.
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”
    Reply With Quote

  21. #81
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Dirty capitalist checking in...


    As far as the world stage goes- and our involvement - the Truman doctrine - is the bed we made to lay in that there really is no turning back from after we were about 15 to 20 years into it.

    We accepted (and retained) a leaning role of the world stage that involved a spread of influence to counteract the communism spread of influence- as well, took the commanding position for our own interest, financial interest, and self preservation.

    It's easy to criticize the spread aspects of that doctrine, especially on future US leaders who pretty much were test to maintain it (even if unwillingly)- who are often unjustly criticize for such.

    We can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, but we could readjust for a different kind of spread overtime.


    The truth is, it's probably stopped great multiple widescale wars over the last 70 years - especially what the 80s may have been like if we didn't put ourselves in such a extravagant position of military strength.

    We prevented what, probably could've been, the most bloody wars ever known to man.


    My personal opinion is the Iran plan demise actually started with the 1979 Halloween massacre of the intelligence community- this left out real life human infrastructure to depleted to navigate or pivot our way into better policy- that would've been good for us and Iran.

    Leaving Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in power too long was a grave blunder as well - that was easy to see- have we fixed that in the middle early 70s we would have much less problems.


    But after the fall of communism in the early/mid 90s, we had another pivot point we just completely missed.
    We instigated at least as much as we prevented, IMO. There were also several actions taken that actually harmed democracy and global stability long term in exchange for short term gains for American elites. It's really depressing. Regarding Iran, the Iranian regime isn't some group of saints either. But I do think our meddling brought about that extremism.

    America absolutely should play a role in the world stage. That doesn't mean backing nazis, terrorists, and dictators and destroying prospects of democracy and liberation while ostensibly supporting it. We should be trying to eradicate poverty and sustainably develop the world. We should sign on to the SDG plans at the UN and lead the way in helping educate and develop the most impoverished and at risk countries, both because it is the right thing to do, and because it will prevent extremism from arising there and ultimately leave us and humanity far better off.

    Example: Nigeria. Nigeria is a rapidly developing country, but has a lot of poverty still. There is growing extremism and criminal activity there. They need help. We could help them and turn this all around, but instead, it seems we will wait until the situation worsens and then eventually go and do something way more costly years down the road. Ditto for the war in Sahel. These are just examples of things where the US basically completely ignores the issue, and it is worsening. It will cost us more to fix later.
    Last edited by uneducated; 04-14-2024 at 07:34 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #82
    Registered User PimpinisEasy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,181
    Rep Power: 4268
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PimpinisEasy is offline
    Originally Posted by uneducated View Post
    Iran should just do this until Israel is bankrupt and out of defenses then. They can call it "blowing the leaves". (Like how Israel thinks they "mow the lawn" on Palestinians.) Don't even target people so they can't escalate without being the bad guy. Just waste away their infrastructure and weaponry. Hit them in the wallet.
    The attack was designed for Israel to claim that they successfully repelled it (obviously at a great financial cost)... Giving them the option not to respond with strikes against Iran...

    We will see how it plays out.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #83
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    The attack was designed for Israel to claim that they successfully repelled it (obviously at a great financial cost)... Giving them the option not to respond with strikes against Iran...

    We will see how it plays out.
    I'm saying Iran should just keep doing this to troll Israel and waste their money.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #84
    Registered User chalup's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Age: 34
    Posts: 26,584
    Rep Power: 115586
    chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chalup is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Yes, Iran are not like you savages... They only attacked military installations... If Iran wants they can flatten the whole of Israel.

    This was a limited response. Iran spent 10m dollars on this attack, Israel's defence cost 1.2B.

    We knocked the door... Now we have the key.

    I don't think you realise how big this is and what it has done for Iran.
    Iran did a military response and the ONLY person killed was a 4 year old child, and you say they aren’t savages? You are one stupid ape.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #85
    Registered User chalup's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Age: 34
    Posts: 26,584
    Rep Power: 115586
    chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chalup is offline
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    The attack was designed for Israel to claim that they successfully repelled it (obviously at a great financial cost)... Giving them the option not to respond with strikes against Iran...

    We will see how it plays out.
    Wait so you are telling us it was designed knowing 99% of the projectiles would be shot down? What kind of fukking copium is this?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #86
    Registered User Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 97,854
    Rep Power: 402491
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deathstroke is offline
    Israel says you cannot attack them without being punched back. I expect Israel is going to target their nuclear facilities next.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

    Always go full potato crew
    Reply With Quote

  27. #87
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Wait so you are telling us it was designed knowing 99% of the projectiles would be shot down? What kind of fukking copium is this?
    They obviously knew most would be shot down. That's why they sent so many.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #88
    Registered User chalup's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Age: 34
    Posts: 26,584
    Rep Power: 115586
    chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chalup is offline
    Originally Posted by uneducated View Post
    They obviously knew most would be shot down. That's why they sent so many.
    So you are telling me their best response when 4 generals get blasted is to send 400 missiles KNOWING they would get shot down, killing only a 4 year old, and then state “aight we good bet no need to respond”

    This real life? I won’t be surprised if Israel wipes 2-3 airbases OR wipe nuclear facilities off the map and tell Iran if they respond they get nuked.

    Not even saying I agree with it, but who is going to stop them?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #89
    Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: Maryland, United States
    Posts: 52,532
    Rep Power: 656535
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dabbmw2002 is offline
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    I think you're half right.They're going to retaliate in a way that doesn't really escalate things and is just for show. Probably a lot of empty fields being targeted.
    Looks like I called it. Israel will respond in a couple places and this will die down in a few days.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed
    Reply With Quote

  30. #90
    Banned uneducated's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2024
    Age: 54
    Posts: 599
    Rep Power: 0
    uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    uneducated is offline
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    So you are telling me their best response when 4 generals get blasted is to send 400 missiles KNOWING they would get shot down, killing only a 4 year old, and then state “aight we good bet no need to respond”

    This real life? I won’t be surprised if Israel wipes 2-3 airbases OR wipe nuclear facilities off the map and tell Iran if they respond they get nuked.

    Not even saying I agree with it, but who is going to stop them?
    lmfao if they nuke, it would be the end of Israel
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts