RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

what kind of small motor sports do you have?

i have a stand up gas powered scooter and a nitro, jet fueled gas R/C truck. I'm planning on getting a Goped TRQ 46..

what about you guys?

ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is driving a scooter and a toy car motorsport? LOL
    "Proudkraut" is an imaginary online persona displaying exaggerated or extreme views and comments as a form of artistic satire. Any comments made by the internet persona "Proudkraut" are not to be taken serious and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Proudkraut".
    By interacting with any content generated by "Proudkraut", you acknowledge having read and understood this disclaimer.

RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedPlz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProudKraut View Post
    How is driving a scooter and a toy car motorsport? LOL
    im a ProudMan.

Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    used to have an rc10gt and still have my old original traxxis 4-tec nitro but haven't started it in 20 years. Those were fun. I understand now all the modern electrics are faster though.

I barely get it use any of my stuff anymore with 2 kids. At least they come out boating with me, but they hate my 'race car' ("too loud and smelly") and they're still too young to get into motorcycles. In a couple more years will get them an crf50 and who knows maybe i'll get back to the dirt track.

very good sir.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm about to supercharge my Mustang
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)