ZakF90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with achieving goal

Hi all,
    New to posting but have been using the forum for years. I am trying to reach a goal of 12-15% body fat, currently at 17.5%. Some definition but not as much as I want. I think some part of my program is messed up, because I am very rigid in sticking to it on diet and exercise but am not seeing the right progress. I’m 33 years old

I do a ton of Spartan races so there is a lot of running in my program and I do very well in them but still am looking for the aesthetics to match my work.

Nutrition:
    Target 200g of protein at least for 50% of calories
    35% fats
    15% carbs (in the past carbs have been the main driver of weight gain)
    Target 2200 calories a day, usually burn a total of 3500 according to my Apple Watch (move goal of 1200)

Current weight 193, 5’7”. Can see some of my abs pretty well but not a 6 pack
    I have one cheat meal a week

Workouts:
    Monday 10k run, 45-60 min lift chest back. Mostly 3x12 at the most weight I can handle, raising weight every 3 weeks at least

Tuesday - 10k, intermittent fasting from 8pm night before to 12pm

Wednesday - 5k and legs

Thursday - rest day

Friday - arms and shoulders for 45-60 min- rowing or boxing for cardio

Saturday - long run day 10-20 miles (depending on time of year, longer in summer)

Saturday - full upper body weight workout focused on things such as pull ups, pushups, and core - 4 mile run

If more details are needed I can provide them, but appreciate any feedback!
    Last edited by ZakF90; 03-28-2024 at 04:08 PM.