Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Nonsense drives the dually tradie wagon not sure what 7lionz has. He’s Mexican I think so assuming an accord?
    Yeah most likely, or a ford escape

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    I would but aren't they in India? Might be hard to locate them

$350 and he said it costs more for OWO and CIM
    Just wait till the immigrate to Canada like every other indian

Originally Posted by Tshadows View Post
    Hes a clone of a clone, a wanna be chad. Go choke on someone elses dick queerbait.
    wow
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thursdayParty1 View Post
    We still have 7lionz, he's indian but it still counts
    Originally Posted by dinglejerrry View Post
    7Insecurityz tries so hard to be Nonsense but comes off as a beta
    Originally Posted by iCuckMods View Post
    sevenlionz is top dawg now which is pretty sad

he gives off insecure vibes like he was bullied as a kid and ascended

nonsense has the natural rizz and was born to be the alpha

kinda like trump if u know wut i mean
    Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    I hired 7lionz for life coaching and he ghosted me and didn't refund my money.
    I messaged Nonsense and he said to stop bullying me or he’s gonna come back and teach you Guys a lesson

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yeah, tell him when i first joined an online forums i started captioning star trek pictures and received one of my first compliments given by a prominent member that way. but i cared too much about the compliments by prominent members and sort of mistreated the less prominent members and if i didn't end up being one of the more prominent members myself maybe i would have been better off since i didn't have the right values. instead of being proud of myself the way i was then, i feel a little embarrassed and lost some of my confidence online, which has resulted in exerting less effort, being unwilling to take chances. but what i have retained of my online persona is my unwillingness to betray my good morals for the sake of envy, rivalry and selfish ambition. what i have gained is my appreciation for the presence and participation of other users. what i would like back is my willingness to put in the effort with as much tenacity to create in order to have to ability to express myself
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Didn't OP and Narcsense joke around about giving Rich his account

I'm starting to think it wasn't a joke.
    Wait..hole up. I'm Op.and I'm Rich. Wtf is goin on this thread anyways? He was gonna send me his Chelsea boots and that's it...maybe a worn carhartt jacket too that he had jizz on.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Self-Proclaimed Chad robertbaggiojr's Avatar
    robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP confirmed homo
    All it takes for you to be a 'Chad' is to be content with who you are, comfortable in your own skin and love yourself genuinely. Be emotionally intelligent. This abundance thereof you could share with the folks around you.

Contrary to what you think, it's not about looks. It's about the way you carry yourself and how you make other people feel.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    I messaged Nonsense and he said to stop bullying me or he’s gonna come back and teach you Guys a lesson
    he would just get mogged / made fun of all over again

i predict he will come back here once he's sucked enough weiners to afford a lamborghini so he can feel better about himself, srs
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by robertbaggiojr View Post
    OP confirmed homo
    Easy Robert. I'm sure you see more man ass in a day than i see in a lifetime up on those hot shingles

Originally Posted by robertbaggiojr View Post
    OP confirmed homo
    Easy Robert. I'm sure you see more man ass in a day than i see in a lifetime up on those hot shingles

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    2 stars?

way too generous

anywys... did nonsense even reply?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    2 stars?

way too generous

anywys... did nonsense even reply?
    I haven't sent a PM yet. I was hoping to pass along some nice well wishes but I can't seem to find any yet? Wtf

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

He never did show up for my Christmas on the farm smh

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Wait..hole up. I'm Op.and I'm Rich. Wtf is goin on this thread anyways? He was gonna send me his Chelsea boots and that's it...maybe a worn carhartt jacket too that he had jizz on.
    Yes
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last i heard nonsense wanted to get into gambling and quit posting shortly after. Someone should do a welfare check on him. It might be over
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    3*?? Are we not clear who I'm talking about here?
    Tried to make it 1 - let's see how I did
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)