My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Post New MSM term just dropped - "‘accidental’ blunt head trauma"

'Bullied' California teen Shaylee Mejia dies after high school bathroom attack, medical examiner says she died of ‘accidental’ blunt head trauma

Her mother says she told the school Shaylee was bullied and even showed administrators video of the brawl. The district did nothing.

the accident is caught here on film

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...09373936566576
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whoopsies. Honest mistake!
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn thats fukked up
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mycorona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The demoralizing continues.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "accidental blunt head trauma" joins the ranks of such terms as "died suddenly"
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Whoopsies. Honest mistake!
    how is she supposed to know if you throw someone down on the ground head first it could kill them?
    she isn't a dr.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    She's Latina. Looks like a blatant hate crime to me.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Well, im sure they didn't mean to beat her to death...just a good ass whoopin is all. We've all been there..
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Well, im sure they didn't mean to beat her to death...just a good ass whoopin is all. We've all been there..
    wait

wut
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    wait

wut
    I meant literally ofc...or figuratively. the one that means you whoop some ass w/ the boyz but didn't kill anyone..just let em know wassu. Oh schit, my bad...you were bullied alot weren't you?

"‘accidental’ blunt head trauma" reminds me of that movie Very Bad things...the scene with Kobe Tai and Jon Favreau
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    "accidental blunt head trauma" joins the ranks of such terms as "died suddenly"
    Joined also by recent clownworld terms such as:

"Her penis"
    "Mostly peaceful protests"
    "False, but mostly true"
    "Migrants"

Originally Posted by TheParish View Post
    Joined also by recent clownworld terms such as:

"Her penis"
    "Mostly peaceful protests"
    "False, but mostly true"
    "Migrants"
    It's NEWCOMERS biggot.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they accidentally injured her,
    she voluntarily died.
    nothing was observed,judge dismiss the case for lack of cocks.
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Attacked by gorillas?

Not long ago, some transgender "transboy" idiot went and attacked three girls in a bathroom and got basically slapped a few times, went to medical and got examined and said she was fine, she dies, the whole internet tries to say she was attacked because she was trans. Medical report comes back saying she OD's on drugs, but her supporters still think that because the fight, that she started, leads to her death because she was so embarrassed she killed herself, that those girls should be put on trial for murder.

"I am 100% Ma-male" CuttyUnderleaf's Avatar
    CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought the medical examiner said she died of a

“Sequelae of blunt head trauma”

Ruling her death “accidental” because the fight was a few days beforehand.

-She got in a fight
    -Went to a party a few days later
    -Fainted
    -Died 6 days later in the hospital

https://me.lacounty.gov/case-detail/...ber=2024-04507

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    man pretty wild a latina lost to some pasty ginger...never would have seen that coming

lol @ accidental. I would be visiting some accidental blunt force head trauma upon that girls parents if that was my daughter.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol dindus stay winning

you parents whose gets are getting bashed in can't srsly be mad at someone who did it by accident, can you?
    modnegged4life

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Accidental premeditated first degree murder? (Super Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)