Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Question Ever stalked an ex before?

Do your feelings for her stop the moment of breakup or does your heart linger and stops you from fully setting her free? How’d it go?

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to stalk an ex that I was crazy about but eventually stopped.

Even though it was brutal and humiliating to think of somebody who doesn't give two f*cks about you, in the end it made me stronger and more emotionally mature.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I used to be crazy asf lol.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine caring that much about some pussy lol.

Oh did she hurt your precious little feelings and ego?

Gd get your **** together psychos.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dated this NPD chick who was a really nasty bitch at the end of the relationship, so I pretended to stalk her for a little while because I wanted to scare the fuk out of her.

BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    I used to stalk an ex that I was crazy about but eventually stopped.

Even though it was brutal and humiliating to think of somebody who doesn't give two f*cks about you, in the end it made me stronger and more emotionally mature.
    Stalking made you stronger and more emotionally mature? Or the humiliation from your pathetique actions? How’d you stalk and for how long? You can’t fully know she still doesn’t care about you though. She might masturbate to you and think about you throughout the nights. I’m going through something similar so appreciate any insights.

I have to go to dinner soon so excuse my late reply if you reply to this.

Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Yeah I used to be crazy asf lol.
    Please go in detail broseph. The more I read about even a Chad going through something similar as I am, the better I think I’d feel.

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    Imagine caring that much about some pussy lol.

Oh did she hurt your precious little feelings and ego?

Gd get your **** together psychos.
    It’s not that easy when you truly madly deeply love someone. Sounds like you haven’t.

Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I dated this NPD chick who was a really nasty bitch at the end of the relationship, so I pretended to stalk her for a little while because I wanted to scare the fuk out of her.
    Lol can you go a little more in depth on your pretend stalking methods? I’m a noob still.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrooksKoepka View Post
    It’s not that easy when you truly madly deeply love someone. Sounds like you haven’t.

Do you think it is actually likely I have not experienced this aspect of human emotion? The difference between us is not that I am immune to human emotions.

Pretty cheap deflection that absolutely should not pass the “gut check”, but I guess you had to try.

Are you aware your emotions do not have to dictate your behavior? You can actually develop healthy emotional regulation where you can express yourself appropriately in a dignified and respectable manner, and also protect other people’s autonomy and human condition at the same time. It is amazing.

You just have to get over yourself.

Which I understand is easier said than done.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Bro'ist breh there is. brahnotah's Avatar
    brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes I've looked on ex's face book just to see if they're doing well, there we broke up for like a few weeks I looked repeatedly through old photos of us but other than that I just kinda think on and up.

What a weird word to ban wtf.
    *htc*
    *Myasthenia gravis crew*
    Always confuse to and too
    Never gonna make it
    Lets lurk

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i ordered 10 pizzas to her house saying there was a big football party

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please go in detail broseph. The more I read about even a Chad going through something similar as I am, the better I think I’d feel.
    Oh man I have tons of stories. It was a different time in my life. I was also roided up and a lot younger.

One time an ex and I broke up because she had been texting/getting with one of my “friends” at the time. I could never prove it was happening at the time of the breakup but it was a real nasty time, lots of anger and hate. She was a real sneaky bish too lol.

Anyways I’m getting groceries late at night after the gym, about 1-2 weeks post breakup, when as I walk back to my car I see her car in front of a restaurant grabbing take out, and his car turned on a few spots behind. I get in mine and she comes out with a bag of foods & gets in hers shortly after, they didn’t notice me. She starts driving off and he follows, my adrenaline spikes up like crazy and I follow. I’m a few cars behind so they didn’t notice me, but they continue on towards the very back parking lot of a college. Eventually it’s just us 3 so they definitely notice me, but it’s a long 1 way road so they can’t turn back around.

At this point it’s just a big dark empty parking lot with our 3 vehicles. They both park next to eachother cars still on, and I slowly pull up near them and roll down my window. I had finally confirmed my suspicions. He rolls down his window and his face is ghost white he can’t even say anything lmao he was terrified, I had a bat in my car legit ready to kill him at the time and he knew that. He mumbled something and I mockingly say some chit like “hey guys what’s going on here, crazy seeing all of us here in one place right” blah blah blah. He mumbled some more and then drives off fast af and then she is just sitting there looking dumbfounded. I laugh probably looking like a maniac and then drive home.

Believe it or not I’m on very good terms with both him and her now srs. Stuff like that is never worth it and stems from insecurity / mental issues. Took a lot of work to heal from that, now I would never even come close to anything that way, live and let live etc

Bro'ist breh there is. brahnotah's Avatar
    brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brahnotah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    lol we used to order takeaways to houses we didn't like back in the day. Used to sit watching through the window pure creasing.
    *htc*
    *Myasthenia gravis crew*
    Always confuse to and too
    Never gonna make it
    Lets lurk

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stalking made you stronger and more emotionally mature? Or the humiliation from your pathetique actions? How’d you stalk and for how long? You can’t fully know she still doesn’t care about you though. She might masturbate to you and think about you throughout the nights. I’m going through something similar so appreciate any insights.

I have to go to dinner soon so excuse my late reply if you reply to this.
    Just getting emotionally shattered forced me to become strong, etc.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She was a real sneaky bish too lol.
    They are all sneaky now.

Sloots gonna sloot
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Checked her IG a few times post breakup then stopped.

However several years later I peeped her lurking my TikTok profile.

She is now a single mom with two kiddos. Her favorite thing to say was that she's was "unapologetically" herself. Looks like she's sticking to it.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NO I had the perfect Bish and left her.
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    There was... The team rode that Train... CHOO-CHOO
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no.
    but i've had EX's stalk me after THEY broke up with me.
    What in the actual fuk.
    women be cray cray.

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    Do you think it is actually likely I have not experienced this aspect of human emotion? The difference between us is not that I am immune to human emotions.

Pretty cheap deflection that absolutely should not pass the “gut check”, but I guess you had to try.

Are you aware your emotions do not have to dictate your behavior? You can actually develop healthy emotional regulation where you can express yourself appropriately in a dignified and respectable manner, and also protect other people’s autonomy and human condition at the same time. It is amazing.

You just have to get over yourself.

Which I understand is easier said than done.
    I get what you’re saying and yeah, it is easier said than done.

Originally Posted by brahnotah View Post
    Sometimes I've looked on ex's face book just to see if they're doing well, there we broke up for like a few weeks I looked repeatedly through old photos of us but other than that I just kinda think on and up.

What a weird word to ban wtf.
    Lol funny how they ban ********

Glad you maintained a healthy mind post-breakup

Oh man I have tons of stories. It was a different time in my life. I was also roided up and a lot younger.

One time an ex and I broke up because she had been texting/getting with one of my “friends” at the time. I could never prove it was happening at the time of the breakup but it was a real nasty time, lots of anger and hate. She was a real sneaky bish too lol.

Anyways I’m getting groceries late at night after the gym, about 1-2 weeks post breakup, when as I walk back to my car I see her car in front of a restaurant grabbing take out, and his car turned on a few spots behind. I get in mine and she comes out with a bag of foods & gets in hers shortly after, they didn’t notice me. She starts driving off and he follows, my adrenaline spikes up like crazy and I follow. I’m a few cars behind so they didn’t notice me, but they continue on towards the very back parking lot of a college. Eventually it’s just us 3 so they definitely notice me, but it’s a long 1 way road so they can’t turn back around.

At this point it’s just a big dark empty parking lot with our 3 vehicles. They both park next to eachother cars still on, and I slowly pull up near them and roll down my window. I had finally confirmed my suspicions. He rolls down his window and his face is ghost white he can’t even say anything lmao he was terrified, I had a bat in my car legit ready to kill him at the time and he knew that. He mumbled something and I mockingly say some chit like “hey guys what’s going on here, crazy seeing all of us here in one place right” blah blah blah. He mumbled some more and then drives off fast af and then she is just sitting there looking dumbfounded. I laugh probably looking like a maniac and then drive home.

Believe it or not I’m on very good terms with both him and her now srs. Stuff like that is never worth it and stems from insecurity / mental issues. Took a lot of work to heal from that, now I would never even come close to anything that way, live and let live etc
    Holy fuarkkk man what a story and happy that you’re in a much better state of mind now! Thanks a lot for sharing. Now that you’re all cordial again, has she confirmed that she cheated on you with him before you guys broke up?

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Just getting emotionally shattered forced me to become strong, etc.
    I see. I feel it either makes or breaks you and right now it’s breaking me.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Checked her IG a few times post breakup then stopped.

However several years later I peeped her lurking my TikTok profile.

She is now a single mom with two kiddos. Her favorite thing to say was that she's was "unapologetically" herself. Looks like she's sticking to it.
    Nice man! Didn’t know you were loved at one point. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    no.
    but i've had EX's stalk me after THEY broke up with me.
    What in the actual fuk.
    women be cray cray.
    What were her methods of stalking?

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Never stalked any OF hoes either, bud

Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    No. Never stalked any OF hoes either, bud
    Good for you. Have you ever had a girlfriend or a crush that you just completely bared your soul to and loved with all your heart, and I mean with truly all your heart?

BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not irl ofcourse but ive done some ig & fb stalking in the past.
    Thats prettymuch on everyone though

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good for you. Have you ever had a girlfriend or a crush that you just completely bared your soul to and loved with all your heart, and I mean with truly all your heart?

Yeah, your heart becomes cold and black about it all after the third or so chick you've legit fallen in love with doesn't pan out.

You seem to be hurting, and let me tell you bro, it's okay. You'll be alright. You just need time, and an adjustment in your expectations of sloots.