Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone Still Eating Canned Tuna?

Anyone still doing this right out of the can?

I’m gonna get some and experiment, I’m looking forward to it.

I’m thinking adding some raw garlic to it, maybe some pickles.

I’m not going to eat it everyday, just here and there to start with.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Nope, but I am surrounded by lakes and have an unlimited supply of many varieties of fresh wild fish like this trout that was caught from the lake a few hundred yards behind my place.

Maybe if I didn't have access to fresh fish, naw, who am I kidding canned tune makes me gag just thinking about it. It's cat food imo.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tuna, relish, & mustard is the quickest meal that I make.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Tuna, relish, & mustard is the quickest meal that I make.
    This combo is one I had in mind too.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get the chunk light tuna instead of the albacore (too much mercury in that stuff).

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Get the chunk light tuna instead of the albacore (too much mercury in that stuff).

-AJ

I normally eat the Albacore when I do eat tuna salad.

I was actually thinking about trying the chunk light just for the sake of variety in texture.

Thanks!

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I normally eat the Albacore when I do eat tuna salad.

I was actually thinking about trying the chunk light just for the sake of variety in texture.

Thanks!
    There's also the stuff in water (which I prefer) vs the tuna in vegetable oil (which has way more fat)....
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope because I don't really like Tuna very much, but would eat the version in brine (not oil) if I was very hungry! Not as First choice for me

But... I sometimes eat small can of Red Salmon from the can, it's a bit expensive to make it regular. Usually shops here have it in a small 6 ounce (170g version). John West pink salmon cheaper but their Red Salmon is better, to my taste

Don't think you need any flavouring for the salmon, equally you could use a splash of Cholula Chipotle, Worcestershire sauce etc if you want

Lots of good quality protein, lots of Omegas (various numbers), good building food.

Keep an eye on your daily sodium intake if you start making it very regular

TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimKridel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sometimes I add finely chopped cilantro and/or red onion.

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I add a little bit of Miracle Whip to it to take the ckckck out of it. I can't eat it right out of the can. That dryness is rough

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How about that stuff in the packages, any of you fukkers brave enough to give that a go?

I like Tuna Steaks, but the package stuff and canned is not for me. It's gotta be fresh.

Tom is right about the Sodium!

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do the tuna packed in olive oil with a banana. It tastes ok, but for me it hits my macros.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Open the can, pour a tablespoon of lemon juice on it = profit.

Originally Posted by TimKridel View Post
    Sometimes I add finely chopped cilantro and/or red onion.

This sounds great!

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Open the can, pour a tablespoon of lemon juice on it = profit.

Hell yeah, and the lemon prevents kidney stones.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    This sounds great!
    Nabisco made a product in the '70's called Tuna Twist. It was dehydrated onions, celery, parsley, cilantro, and other herbs. You added it to tuna, and it tasted great.

They ended up discontinuing it because it had TVP as a filler, and many people with soy allergies got sick from eating it.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really anymore due to mercury, but I used to drain the water out, put in a little lemon juice, mayo, freshly minced onions & minced gherkins and mix it up.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    But... I sometimes eat small can of Red Salmon from the can, it's a bit expensive to make it regular. Usually shops here have it in a small 6 ounce (170g version). John West pink salmon cheaper but their Red Salmon is better, to my taste

Don't think you need any flavouring for the salmon, equally you could use a splash of Cholula Chipotle, Worcestershire sauce etc if you want
    I stil do this sometimes. I just add some banana peppers or jalapenos into the mix & dip a buttered baguette / semolina bread etc. to soak up the salmon juice.

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trying to learn something each day. Today it's the word cilantro. Never heard it before, Spanish for Coriander. (Obviously in US you use the Spanish name)

Now.. if only I can remember that one thing I learn each day

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very rarely. Like the Mountain Man, if I want fish, I catch it. There is no mercury in Bass and Crappie.

Nabisco made a product in the '70's called Tuna Twist. It was dehydrated onions, celery, parsley, cilantro, and other herbs. You added it to tuna, and it tasted great.

They ended up discontinuing it because it had TVP as a filler, and many people with soy allergies got sick from eating it.
    That obviously happened to a lot of people here. Look, I am not talking about Chazzy or Cassie the Sassie Slayah, like most of you are. I just sayin'.

Trying to learn something each day. Today it's the word cilantro. Never heard it before, Spanish for Coriander. (Obviously in US you use the Spanish name)

Now.. if only I can remember that one thing I learn each day
    Thomas, a sophisticated caveman like you should know what coriander is Cilantro is used when talking about fresh Cilantro, while Corriader is dried leaves in the form of Cilantro that is applied from little silly, snobby shakers from London
    Last edited by Mark1T; 03-27-2024 at 01:55 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes, mixed with mayo..a few drops of ketchup and some chopped up chili/jalapenos. Keeping it the same as my half mexican college roomate showed me in Texas in 97. Then use it as a spread on bread.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Lol, reminded me of this...

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Ask any mermaid you happen to see...

Ask any mermaid you happen to see...

On it! I'll keep you abreast of my findings.

Just had a can of chunk light with organic relish, it was pretty damn good!

Had it post workout.

I usually have milk post workout and will most likely replace that with the tuna. The milk is definitely adding lower belly fat.

I will still eat Dave’s breads before and during training (during training if I’m stretching out the session over an hour and it’s intense stuff). The Dave’s bread and bagels are still packing the muscles with bulberous vuluctuentness but the milk isn’t as good as the grains, he liquid goes to the belly.

There will be days I cut back on the breads and eat the tuna instead. It’s game of watching what happens.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We usually eat tuna sashimi. In a season I buy couple whole fish right from fishermen, cut it up and freeze loins, vacuum packed. If it is canned, then I make tuna melt.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    ... ... Thomas, a sophisticated caveman like you should know what coriander is Cilantro is used when talking about fresh Cilantro, while Corriader is dried leaves in the form of Cilantro that is applied from little silly, snobby shakers from London
    I know "coriander" both fresh and dried, just didn't know the word cilantro. In the UK as we only have 1 word for both fresh and dried, but you guys have 2 words and can distinguish them by name so you guys have something we lack. Thanks, because when I googled it none of the explanations noted that distinction!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know "coriander" both fresh and dried, just didn't know the word cilantro. In the UK as we only have 1 word for both fresh and dried, but you guys have 2 words and can distinguish them by name so you guys have something we lack. Thanks, because when I googled it none of the explanations noted that distinction!

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Mercury is fish is mostly a concern for unborn babies.

With all the violence that’s going on in the world, this is the last thing I’m concerned about as I won’t ever be getting pregnant.

Mercury is fish is mostly a concern for unborn babies.

With all the violence that’s going on in the world, this is the last thing I’m concerned about as I won’t ever be getting pregnant.
    It is a concern for pregnant women and unborn children but it is also a concern for everyone even adults. Hence all the warnings.

I am trying to grasp your rational...

There's a war in Israel. Pass the Tuna

There was a mass shooting in LA.. I think I'll chew on a thermometer..

Mercury can have an effect on Brain development.

I think given your logic, it may already be too late for you..

You may as well belly up to the Mercury bar and have a few shots