Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    It is a concern for pregnant women and unborn children but it is also a concern for everyone even adults. Hence all the warnings.

I am trying to grasp your rational...

There's a war in Israel. Pass the Tuna

There was a mass shooting in LA.. I think I'll chew on a thermometer..

Mercury can have an effect on Brain development.

I think given your logic, it may already be too late for you..

You may as well belly up to the Mercury bar and have a few shots

There are plenty of people and they are mostly bodybuilders eating way more canned tuna in a year than I will in a quarter of my life.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    There are plenty of people and they are mostly bodybuilders eating way more canned tuna in a year than I will in a quarter of my life.
    LMAO, chill out little man, it was just a graph with recommendations from a consumer report. No need to take it personal and defend your consumption. No one really gives a fuk what you consume, especially me.

Hell, I'd pour you mercury shots.. Doubles if you wanted.

Careful keeping up with the men though, those are big boys with a much longer distance from their gut to the brain than you do.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Careful keeping up with the men though, those are big boys with a much longer distance from their gut to the brain than you do.

Canned Tuna does not make anyone big anyway. That’s why I eat the whole grain bread as my staple.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Canned Tuna does not make anyone big anyway. That’s why I eat the whole grain bread as my staple.
    So you just eat Tuna for the mercury, it's all starting to make sense now.

I can see your temperature rising already!

Last edited by mtpockets; 03-28-2024 at 11:44 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I can see your temperature rising already!

Nothing wrong there, that means another ground breaking lifting day!

I’ve been doing either high rep push ups prison style partials TUT or neck curls or high rep shoulder rotations with a very light weight around 11pm and then I eat a can tuna and hit the sack an hour later.

This has produced very noticeable results, I’m leaner yet still voluminously pumped from the high reps and eating of high carbs during the day. The can of Tuna is the added protein and no carbs late at night to keep the belly fat and tit fat off or going down. I only drink milk a couple days a week, just a cup of it during the day.

The shoulders, from high rep rotations, stir the pot, back strokes, front strokes, circles, Ys Ts giant sets are getting me friking jacked looking. Voluminous PUMP. The days heavy work adds the size.

Look out fellas, you better get to work cause Tater is becoming a sexy beast!