Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uneducated View Post
    No. I would not. I am now technically a multimillionaire. I don't eat fancy food. I drive a 20 year old car. I live with my dad. I refuse to spend over $35 on a meal unless it is a special occasion, and I have never personally eaten any meal more expensive than $80. I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I don't go on vacations or adventures. My only real luxury is a pretty decent PC. Even then, it was still under $3k. I donate a lot of money to charities and the rest is invested. I have absolutely zero intention of making my lifestyle more luxurious and excessive. I despise capitalism at its core and will never choose to live that way.

If I had that kind of money, I'd make big moves for educating people overseas and invest in poor communities. I wouldn't eat crab on some useless plane and drink poison.
    Sure you do. Laughable.

We all know you're a povvo who is so poor you have to live in daddies basement. Stop with the millionaire larp, it's ridiculous.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InPhase View Post
    Sure you do. Laughable.

We all know you're a povvo who is so poor you have to live in daddies basement. Stop with the millionaire larp, it's ridiculous.
    He is also uneducated, as his username suggests.

InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InPhase has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    He is also uneducated, as his username suggests.
    An uneducated basement millionaire. So beliveable.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He has claimed to have skipped two grades.

Which, if true, is rather cute.

The state of academia these days, they're really not represented on the misc by their best.

uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a PhD in mathematics...

You can't even spell "believable", and you are accusing me of being uneducated. This forum is a treasure trove.

You can't even spell "believable", and you are accusing me of being uneducated. This forum is a treasure trove.
    One doesn't have to "accuse you of being uneducated".

You are "uneducated", in the most literal sense.

uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    One doesn't have to "accuse you of being uneducated".

You are "uneducated", in the most literal sense.

Indeed.

Sure you do. It's as imaginary as your millions of dollars.

You're just a worthless lump of flab who can't even leave daddies basement. A husk of a "man".

Sure you do. It's as imaginary as your millions of dollars.

You're just a worthless lump of flab who can't even leave daddies basement. A husk of a "man".
    *shrug*

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Obvious bait is obvious… I mean, it was clear enough even before the ridiculous “ , accounted for 16% of all CO2 emissions in 2019 – enough to cause more than a million excess deaths due to heat…. Just lmao.

It’s a clear attempt to get people to buy in just because it points the finger at the other side. The scare tactics were a blatant lie before, and they’re still a lie when they blame your “enemies” for “the problem”.

Not to mention, 140k is not that much these days. Even if people did try to use this as an angle to push back against the ultra rich they’d just push for more restrictions on the middle class.

But again, it’s still fear-mongering propaganda.
    And we should believe you why? You post no data or studies just your dumbass opinion.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    This always make me laugh when people talk about the 1%. There are plenty of people on this forum making $140k+. They aren't part of some nefarious cabal and they don't own private jets.
    So it's probably the richest 0.01% that is causing 66% of all carbon emissions?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    It will all come down to how it's calculated.

Bezos owns 1/8 of Amazon, so does 1/8 of Amazon's CO2 go in his column?

If we look at an individual's usage, with private planes, 10 houses all being heated, maintained etc they are certainly going to have a very high individual usage.

For the sake of the argument, lets say that a billionaire has 1000x the personal carbon footprint of the average joe. There are only 2.5-3k billionaires, so the equivalent of 2.5-3 million people. Whilst a completely ridiculous level of CO2, that isn't enough to skew the figures by that much.

The numbers only look like they make sense if you assign company usage to individuals.

Going back to my earlier posts, the average person in the US has a footprint of 14.29, Canada 14.82 and Australia 15.10.

Pakistan is 1.02, philippines 1.31 and Nigeria 0.58

Pakistan, phillippnes and Nigeria are all 100-200M+ countries, so they have a lot of people, with low income and low carbon footprints.

If the average person in US/Canada/Aus has a footprint that is 10-20x that of poorer places, that skews the data heavily towards wealth, although my earlier post about UK and Kazakhstan show it isn't as simple as just wealth. It is really about excess, which billionaires exemplify, but they don't exist in large enough numbers to account for it.

The wealthier people get, the more stock they own (on average) and that CO2 has to be assigned somewhere. If you twist the CO2-stock connection hard enough, you can probably give stupid CO2 levels to the top 0.01%, but that is like assigning the CO2 of the US military (which is a lot) to the commander in chief. It would be disingenuous.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    So the people going all around the world in jets and yachts all the time have a higher carbon footprint?

But but but they drive EV's!
    They love to support child slave labor. They’re kind hearted if nothing else. Some child Kiley died while mining for their batteries
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I'd call it may .1%. Catherine Austin Fitts says you could fit all the people causing the world's problems into a good size conference room. If we nuked Davos one year we would be free.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html