Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Exclamation Thinkin bout gettin a NEW Riding Mower...

Currently have an old SImplicity. SOnsabitch looks like frankenstein. Hood is held together by zip ties. Battery bounces around in there. Seat has rusted thru the metal fenderwall. I bought it for 300 like 8 years ago off a neighbor..I think the starter just went last Fall...last time i mowed.

anyone have something similar to this below?? No brokecels pls or rentTARDS

[size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a new John Deere E110 a few years ago. A little smaller than that one at 42" deck and 19hp, but hydrostatic transmission as well. No issues with it at all. How much property you cuttin?
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    I got a new John Deere E110 a few years ago. A little smaller than that one at 42" deck and 19hp, but hydrostatic transmission as well. No issues with it at all. How much property you cuttin?
    ABout 2 acres. My current deck is 46" and it's nice because it doesn't scalp/hit roots but like a much bigger deck. Still thinking a 50 would be 'ok' plus allow me to get done a little quicker. Ground isn't the most even.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a Deere S130, only for one season so far but it has been great for taking care of about an acre

Also picked up a tow spreader for that fertilizin’

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Son in law has one of the Deere zero turn mowers, not sure exactly which one, and seems to really like it, although not as much as my 19 month old grandson likes riding on it with him.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I have a Deere S130, only for one season so far but it has been great for taking care of about an acre

Love John Deeres too. What size deck does that have? What kinda motor?

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    ABout 2 acres. My current deck is 46" and it's nice because it doesn't scalp/hit roots but like a much bigger deck. Still thinking a 50 would be 'ok' plus allow me to get done a little quicker. Ground isn't the most even.
    Nice, yea stick with the larger decks then for sure. If you've got the cash, have you thought about a zero turn? They're supposedly much easier to use/safer to use on uneven or heavily sloped terrain.

See OptimusTrajan' sig

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love John Deeres too. What size deck does that have? What kinda motor?
    This is only a 42” deck, motor is 22hp

Would definitely make sense to go for a bigger deck for 2 acres

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jesus christ. stfu.

Nice, yea stick with the larger decks then for sure. If you've got the cash, have you thought about a zero turn? They're supposedly much easier to use/safer to use on uneven or heavily sloped terrain.
    Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    Son in law has one of the Deere zero turn mowers, not sure exactly which one, and seems to really like it, although not as much as my 19 month old grandson likes riding on it with him.
    Only reason i wouldn't is because the soil tends to be a little more wet. Neighbow had a zero turn and said it spun a lot and didn't like it.

This is only a 42” deck, motor is 22hp

Would definitely make sense to go for a bigger deck for 2 acres
    Ya, i was thinking the same. Schits takin too much of my time altho i do enjoy mowing i guess.

Originally Posted by fate0311 View Post
    jesus christ. stfu.
    Go play on your computer you fkn geek zoomer. Adults are talkin here.

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Currently have an old SImplicity. SOnsabitch looks like frankenstein. Hood is held together by zip ties. Battery bounces around in there. Seat has rusted thru the metal fenderwall. I bought it for 300 like 8 years ago off a neighbor..I think the starter just went last Fall...last time i mowed.

[img] https://images.thdstatic.com/product...t46-e1_600.jpg[img]
    Can't remember the brand on mine. I inherited my grandparents old riding mower so it's at least 20 years old. I think it has a 46-in deck. I have about 0.75 acres of grass to cut. My dad gets mine on his 52-in Dixon zero radius from time to time and he gets it done a lot faster than I do. I'd go bigger and zero turn if I was buying new. I think my old mower cuts a little more evenly than my dad's though, for what it's worth.

ETA: Didn't see your newest post regarding zero turn. I'd still go big for 2 acres.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have a mini tractor that we put a mowing attachment on. It is also used as a snowplow for the driveway, we trim hedges with it and a bunch of other stuff.

We have 40 acres, and a tractor, that can be used for a bunch of different things, makes far more sense for us.
    Last edited by DuracellBunny; 03-25-2024 at 09:18 AM.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cub cadet?? Come bro…if that’s the case just get your wife’s boyfriend to cut the grass for you.

Go with John Deere if you’re not gonna mog with the zero turn beasts.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Cub cadet?? Come bro…if that’s the case just get your wife’s boyfriend to cut the grass for you.

Wait just a goddamn minute. Does the Cub Cadet even have a cup holder? How can you possibly mow the lawn in a riding mower without a cup holder??

See OptimusTrajan' sig

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What year is this 1980? Get a zero turn brosef
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats your budget? I've got 2 acres, and I have a '99 JD 455, and a '93 JD 425. Those 90s 4 series are a good mix of utility, durability, and modern conveniences for a decent price. 54 or 60 inch decks, they can take baggers, can still find loaders for them, and can run a 3 pt and PTO.

watch this and try not to blow your load

MISC Strength Crew

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    Can't remember the brand on mine. I inherited my grandparents old riding mower so it's at least 20 years old. I think it has a 46-in deck. I have about 0.75 acres of grass to cut. My dad gets mine on his 52-in Dixon zero radius from time to time and he gets it done a lot faster than I do. I'd go bigger and zero turn if I was buying new. I think my old mower cuts a little more evenly than my dad's though, for what it's worth.

ETA: Didn't see your newest post regarding zero turn. I'd still go big for 2 acres.
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    We have a mini tractor that we put a mowing attachment on. It is also used as a snowplow for the driveway, we trim hedges with it and a bunch of other stuff.

We have 40 acres, and a tractor, that can be used for a bunch of different things, makes far more sense for us.
    Ya, if I had that much acreage I'd definitely do this^^^ Of course I'd let nature reclaim most the property or make food plots for deer hunting
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    What year is this 1980? Get a zero turn brosef
    Jesus H...I'm gettin roasted up in here

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL@sitdowncels, when will they ever learn?

At least get something big enough with a decent suspension seat.

LOL@ mowing with something without tracks.

Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 03-25-2024 at 10:56 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    LOL@sitdowncels, when will they ever learn?

Ain't no fkn way i'm standing up doing my lawn....that's sack-religious!!! Mowin is meant to be sitting and drinking beer gotdamnit

and to you Zero turn motherfukers.....if you have to steer with 2 hands than wtf do you hold you hold your beer with??

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the 50’ of these , comfy for the bumps

https://www.toro.com/en/myride

Ain't no fkn way i'm standing up doing my lawn....that's sack-religious!!! Mowin is meant to be sitting and drinking beer gotdamnit

and to you Zero turn motherfukers.....if you have to steer with 2 hands than wtf do you hold you hold your beer with??

No beer, weed gummy 30mmins b4 and chill/mow
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a cub cadet lt 1050 it's old now but it was a good machine
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mirin. This is the ultimate boomer mog.

Would suggest blasting this song while mowing:

"Proudkraut" is an imaginary online persona displaying exaggerated or extreme views and comments as a form of artistic satire. Any comments made by the internet persona "Proudkraut" are not to be taken serious and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Proudkraut".
    By interacting with any content generated by "Proudkraut", you acknowledge having read and understood this disclaimer.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirin fine mowers ITT

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cub cadet lmao
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fwaaaark I busted mine too last summer. I need to fix her up but I'm lazy. Plus, mowing my giant piece of land with a regular mower is a phenomenal way to get some extra cardio in and tanmaxx. Although I did like riding my mower and shotgunning a beer.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me, smaller cutting decks like 42" are probably best. I have a 46 and it gets in the way sometimes. So what if you need to do an extra pass or two, you're on a rider, it'll be aight. I'd only go with a larger deck if I was mowing a big ass field and in that case I wouldn't be considering a small mower like that.

Most of the lawn tractors are made by the same company and just rebadged.

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post

No beer, weed gummy 30mmins b4 and chill/mow

Originally Posted by bignpisst View Post
    I got a cub cadet lt 1050 it's old now but it was a good machine
    God, now i have to look at the Deere's i guess
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Can steer a stander with one hand and it has a cup holder MFer!!

LOL@ mowing with something without tracks

If you wanna try flexxin in my thread it better be with your God given pipes bro...you want some..come get some

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post

Originally Posted by MrSchons View Post
    Mirin fine mowers ITT

Originally Posted by swordplay76 View Post
    Cub cadet lmao
    Oh now Cub cadet is some poverty machine i take it?? bro, that's 3K of machine you're laughing at.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ you have my word as a schons fkn lmao
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

God, now i have to look at the Deere's i guess

If you wanna try flexxin in my thread it better be with your God given pipes bro...you want some..come get some

Oh now Cub cadet is some poverty machine i take it?? bro, that's 3K of machine you're laughing at.
    It’s so yellow
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.