PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Has anyone made a 180° on laziness

Work and life have been hectic this past fall/winter. Because of that I pretty much just lifted 3 days a week and rotted in my recliner for 6 months. I want to become productive again and learn things like woodworking and mechanic skills during the winter but I feel myself slipping into the IDGAF about anything state of mind. Has anyone reversed this path? I'm hoping this is just an off year for me and I don't repeat it but I feel like most 9-5 plebs get to this state and never leave.

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drinking helps me avoid burnout
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it makes you feel any better, not being a 9-to-5er makes you even lazier. I spent years sitting on a couch doing nothing at all. I don't know what to say except that try to make gradual improvements. You aren't starting from zero, you are just trying to get back to where you were. That should make it easier.

FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its called being over the hill and no it cannot be reversed, its game over. All downhill from here till you bottom out

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i was in a mental fog, a haze if you will sitting on the couch miscing & fapping my life away for like two yrs straight

knew sum'n was srsly fooked up so i went to the doc and got on something.

ngl its night & day difference now. now, i misc, fap & occasionally go to the DG closeby where they have these baller chocolate candies 5 for $2 (used to be 3/$1).

i then got a good paying job and started lifting on the reg. chit was cray tho there's been a bit of a drop off lately.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    i was in a mental fog, a haze if you will sitting on the couch miscing & fapping my life away for like two yrs straight

knew sum'n was srsly fooked up so i went to the doc and got on something.

ngl its night & day difference now. now, i misc, fap & occasionally go to the DG closeby where they have these baller chocolate candies 5 for $2 (used to be 3/$1).

i then got a good paying job and started lifting on the reg. chit was cray tho there's been a bit of a drop off lately.
    What did you get? The stuff that gives hyper focus?

Now effects are waning?
    Originally Posted by FrostF View Post
    Its called being over the hill and no it cannot be reversed, its game over. All downhill from here till you bottom out
    That's the path of least resistance and the most plausible one unfortunately

Originally Posted by Kaliconic View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, not being a 9-to-5er makes you even lazier. I spent years sitting on a couch doing nothing at all. I don't know what to say except that try to make gradual improvements. You aren't starting from zero, you are just trying to get back to where you were. That should make it easier.
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by thursdayParty1 View Post
    Drinking helps me avoid burnout

I have started getting drunk every Friday after work